PDA

View Full Version : Flags~~

QuadJunkies
09-05-2002, 09:03 AM
Well, I did a search ,and didnt find much on this topic...Does anyone know where you can get flags ,besides the basic orange ugly ones? I have a cool mesh one that is great ,but it is made with a fiberglass pole to it, and is very shotty ,you bump it with your foot, and it breaks. Ive had to fix several times.I would love one with a cool design on it, but cant find a thing ,any ideas? THanks! :)

FullBore52
09-05-2002, 05:51 PM
I got this one at a winchester bay camp ground. LRD has some....

airheadedduner
09-05-2002, 11:20 PM
I don;t know about where you ride but here in oregon the top flag has to be red or orange. For a while I had a pirate flag too:p

QuadJunkies
09-05-2002, 11:55 PM
I figured they would have to be of those colors, but a nice design on them would be a nice chage, I just didnt know if they sold different ones anywhere ....screamin shee~~I did see that one befroe, and I do like it.. sounds like there just isnt much out there for sale..theres $$ to be made there!!

00Banshee
09-07-2002, 02:20 PM
You can try here ~~~> Sand Flags (http://www.sandflags.com/)

own2424
09-07-2002, 04:06 PM
QuadJunkies...You should get a checkered flag, that will kinda match your graphics kit...and looks better than the dinky orange one! :D

Fender Bender
09-07-2002, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Screamin 'Shee
I got this one at a winchester bay camp ground. LRD has some....

cool flag, wish you could have it at sahara, oh maybe you can put it under the orange one.

that makes two of us that eat poptarts in front of the computer, haha:D

QuadJunkies
09-08-2002, 12:49 AM
you know...that would be cool lookin to have checkered flag!I wonder what kind of material i would get?I could ride with it at St. A but not in Ore. I saw today you had to have red or orange,but I wish they could come up with a few good designs for an orange or red flag.

QuadJunkies
09-08-2002, 12:51 AM
O2 banshee~~ thanks they have some cool stuff! ill check it out!:)

smitty
09-08-2002, 12:55 PM
There isn't alot on money to made off of flags. Different locations have different rules on the flags. Some areas don't allow any writing, others have strict color or shapes.

I made a bunch for ATV Connection memebers and I still have quite a few left. If it doesn't make it go faster or look better than your probably not going to make money on it.

I can get flags made for under $6.00 but not alot of them are selling.

Good luck.

Smitty

Dune Surfer
09-08-2002, 10:41 PM
www.sandflags.com
Check these out!!

QuadJunkies
09-08-2002, 10:59 PM
I did check it out, and I think Ill order a custom made one with checkers on it, they had some cool stuff.if they will allow me to use it here in Idaho at our dunes at St. A's.anyone heard if you can or not ??

airheadedduner
09-09-2002, 12:36 AM
In OR you can run whatever flag you want but on the end of the whip there has to be a red or orange flag too, you can have more then 1 on a whip. Guess I worded it wrong the first time:blah

QuadJunkies
09-09-2002, 12:48 PM
Ok... So basically ,you have to use 2 flags on one right??

airheadedduner
09-10-2002, 12:43 AM
As long as you have red or orange on top you are good to go. You could put as many flags as you can fit on your whip if you want. When I ran my pirate flag I ran it under the orange one on top of the whip.