PDA

View Full Version : For those going to Midwest Sandfest

generalg
09-05-2002, 08:03 AM
If your going to Little Sahara for the Midwest Sandfest list what you will be riding and driving so we can all hook up and get a big trail of exriders all riding together.
I will be riding my 99 400ex with new yellow plastic with a red Troy Racing graphics kit installed. I will be riding in a 95 white suburban or possibly an all black 97 GMC ext. cab truck.

If you see me, give me a shout.

Colby@C&DRacing
09-05-2002, 08:28 AM
There are 9 of us that will be there: 5 400ex's, 1 300ex, 1 trx250r, 1 warrior and an lt500r. We are putting red flags under our orange one.. we will be in a red tahoe, there will be a green tahoe, and a gray 3/4 ton dodge with a pickup camper.. Any of you that are going please stop by and say HI!! and if we don't see you have a fun and safe trip...

SandTrix
09-05-2002, 09:27 AM
Should be there with 2 drag Rs on alky and a yellow 400ex with houser a arms, tcs shocks, should be one of the fastest Exs there.

tryken
09-05-2002, 02:18 PM
I will be on a red 400ex with a black ceet seat cover. I will be with a yellow 400ex, 2 or 3 250r's, z400, 2 banshee's, and a partridge in a pear tree. We will be camping in a huge thirty somenthing foot fifth wheel camper pulled by a tan and white ford dully. We will also have a black chevy dully pulling a white fifth wheel four wheeler trailor that will hold about 8 quads.

I will have a jolly roger flag under my orange flag.

Fender Bender
09-07-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by SandTrix
Should be there with 2 drag Rs on alky and a yellow 400ex with houser a arms, tcs shocks, should be one of the fastest Exs there.

yeah! that ex beat me! any way, ill be there, a purple and black blaster(ill be running errands to get food and stuff on it) im gonna be waring a spongebob shirt(dont ask) and a red 250r that says honda on the tank and a smiley face in the back, and a green and white banshee. we will be driving a silver 2003 jeep cherokee laredo....

ill look for ya generalg! and ill recognize you sandtrix, hope to see you guys there!!!

ChadEXer
09-08-2002, 11:35 AM
Im going to try to make it,,I just might have everythng together!! I will be one of the fastest EX's there also:)

SandTrix
09-09-2002, 09:27 AM
Hey Chad,

I'm going to have my slow alky 250 motor down if you think you want a piece of an R, lol. I hope to see you out there.

ChadEXer
09-09-2002, 05:44 PM
Well im not going to make it:( Tom is starting to upset me now,,he told me last week he would be done in a few days, i called today and his answering machine says he will be on vacation until Sep 28th:grr

Castor-426ex
09-09-2002, 05:47 PM
look chad enough is enough..lol its time to break out the flame thrower and go over there and demand he finish that 505 on time...crap, by the time he gets it done you will be too old to ride it...

SandTrix
09-10-2002, 06:44 AM
Sorry to hear the bad news Chad. I was really looking forward to seeing that motor run. Maybe Tom will surprise you. Either way good luck.

ChadEXer
09-10-2002, 05:07 PM
Tom did surprise me,,he told me 6 weeks and took 6 months!:( Anyway, it will be worth the wait!

sandslinger101
09-10-2002, 08:37 PM
hey generalg, sandslinger101 here i wil be there on friday night on the ex and a friend on a arens chassis r with me. like i said in a previous post hope all ex riders are hosting a ex riders.com sticker so you can tell whos whos. also wondering when the sand drags are being held, i assume they are on sat. after noon also there will be a campsite wide swap meet all weekend for used parts only. also a orv rail/atv show held sponcered by millers cafe. oh yea will be towing with a 96 white chevy swb and a 96 1 ton dodge dully 4 wheel dr. red and white. hope to meet some riders who visite the sands often, being i only live 90 miles from the sand in kingfisher ok.:D p.s. been riding sahara since 88 and sill not tired of the fun.

generalg
09-12-2002, 09:49 PM
I still don't have an exriders.com sticker... just look for a 400ex with yellow plastic and a red Honda of Troy racing garphics kit and seat cover installed. Sounds like there is a possibility that ATV Action Magazine will be there!! SWEET!
I will be leaving at 8:30AM on Friday, arriving Little Sahara around 11:00 or so. See you all there.

Well here is what I know about the drag times based upon what www.waynoka.com says.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
FRIDAY
SWAP MEET BEGINS $ 10.OO PERMIT FEE
(ALL ITEMS FOR SALE MUST BE DUNE RELATED)
Registration for the drags at Little Sahara Tours and Rental or Shelter # 3
Quads and 3 Wheeler Classes
$ 15.00 ENTRY FEE
YOU MUST SIGN A RELEASE FORM TO RACE.
2 STROKE
Under 240cc stock swingarm
Under 290cc stock swingar
Under 370cc stock swingarm
Under 300cc open swingarm
Under 400cc open swingarm
OPEN QUAD PRO
4 STOKE
Under 280cc stock swingarm
Under 370cc stock swingarm
Under 410cc stock swingarm
Under 670cc stock swingarm
4 STROKE OPEN
Classes are subject to change
Buggies will be classed after all entries are in.
SATURDAY
9 AM...Registration begins for drags and ATV show.
$ 5.00 FEE TO ENTER YOUR MACHINE IN THE ATV SHOW
Games and Activities all day.
11 AM ..Drag registration ENDS
12 Noon..Drags Begins.
6 PM...Judging begins with quads.
SUNDAY... Swap Meet Continues, riding continues and THEN most likely everyone will be loading up to go home

BE SAFE, RIDE RED!