PDA

View Full Version : help me out here.........

440bigborekit
10-12-2006, 03:01 PM
my best friend from another town like 10 min away i used to live in has been hanging out iwth the wrong crowd and i mean theses kids are realy messed up i just herd hes been partying with them and doing the stuff there doing like blowin lines of coke, o cs, and diesel (power form of herion) now i mean this kids my best friend we go wayy back i dont wanna tall his rents or anything cuz i dont wanna get him in trouble but i seriously dont know what to do im already gonna pay a visit to the kids house they been doingit at tonight and show him whats up but hat can i realy do to get him off this garbage its realy pissin me off help me out

-brian

10-12-2006, 03:17 PM
if he rides take him ridein with you to get his mind off of it

tp300ex
10-12-2006, 03:18 PM
always hang with him...and when he wants to go with those guys give hime a better offer trust me i kno wat im talking about i watched my friend do this and my bros friend...if i were u i would realy jump on his *** to!

SRH
10-12-2006, 03:23 PM
whens the d's come we throw the diesel in battery acid

440bigborekit
10-12-2006, 03:25 PM
its not true thank god he said he would never mess with that garbage he said they tried to get him to take it and he hasent chilled with them since this is deff a big weight off my sholdersman hes like a bro to me thank god.

Ralph
10-12-2006, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by 440bigborekit
its not true thank god he said he would never mess with that garbage he said they tried to get him to take it and he hasent chilled with them since this is deff a big weight off my sholdersman hes like a bro to me thank god.

I dont know ur friend and im saying this just off of personal experience but sometimes they know exactly what you want to hear and say it just to get you off their back. Its a touchy matter but its also very serious...

SRH
10-12-2006, 03:33 PM
especially when ur growing up your gonan find freinds lie lie lie, hes being like that kids a *** about you when hes with them, pumpin the deisel, then hes like oh no no way man i wouldnt do that when hes with the old crowd, best way to put it ,your freind is gonna become a junky if he hangs with them

440bigborekit
10-12-2006, 03:33 PM
^^^^ naa i kno what you mean i tricked him into giving me that answer i was like "yo where having a party at my house tomorro can you get me some yay and diesel" and that i wanted to try some and he flipped out on me lol i told him after that what i did and it was cuz the girl that likes him alot he turned her down and she started saying he does this so the other girls wont like him .

Ghost-Rider
10-12-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
I dont know ur friend and im saying this just off of personal experience but sometimes they know exactly what you want to hear and say it just to get you off their back. Its a touchy matter but its also very serious...

Was thinking that exactly

quads14589
10-12-2006, 05:58 PM
take him for a nice atv ride and beat his *** out in the woods for doing it.

440bigborekit
10-12-2006, 06:33 PM
hes isnt doing it im making him get testing anyways we got a bet for 10 bucks on it lol but i have no quad i ditched the training wheels a while ago lol
jpjp

AtvMxRider
10-12-2006, 06:51 PM
You should really tell his parents, if you don't want him to know you told them just write them a note and leave it where they will see it.

440bigborekit
10-12-2006, 07:23 PM
look up at my posts lol............