PDA

View Full Version : 3 more weeks

kawi_kfx13
10-12-2006, 02:42 PM
ok...so its been 10 weeks sence i broke my leg.... i went 4 a check up on tuesday...got my boot off...i had to wear a cast 7 weeks and boot 3....now i geta walk normal..(very hard) lol... so he said 3 weeks and im done... i want to ride with out having to be carefull so bad...everyday i sit and watch huevos movies and wish i could ride that hard...ive been riding around that yard alot...practicing corners and wheelies...just recently i started rampin a 30 ft table top...very ez and never hurts... but im just happy i only got 3 weeks left...the doc said it was one of the worst breaks hes ever seen...and that made me happy lol... but ya just wanted to tell som peoples

-plz no bad replys

coolguy8769
10-12-2006, 02:49 PM
Same here man!!! haha i have about 3 and a half weeks left

450r51
10-12-2006, 02:51 PM
thats nothing back in 2002 i shattered my ankle,tibia and fibia, well i was in a cast for 9 months and had to do 6 months of rehab.

the worst part was that i broke it a week before my birthday and i was getting a 250ex for my birthday present, ya it was a bitter sweet b-day for me.

so i know exactly where ur coming from man, it will be the longest 3 wks of ur life.

10-12-2006, 03:52 PM
Get quad18star on here to tell his leg story, hes got you all by the balls with his luck. aha