PDA

View Full Version : another bright idea in my hood

insaneracin2003
10-12-2006, 01:25 PM
last nite,in my neghborhood, i heard a 4 wheeler just winding out.then i heard the wonderful sound of police sirens. i seen headlights coming my way down the street with a cop close behind.they come flying past my house(it was a 250ex).the cop chased him out of my hood and then here comes mr. officer #2 in close pursuit.they came back into my neghborhood and they finally got his *** about 3 houses down from me.It was funny as hell....lol.....big dummy didnt have a helmet on either,not that it matters for this kind of idiot but i just thought i would share my funny experience from last nite

Mxjunkie
10-12-2006, 01:26 PM
Damn I thought you were going to say you saw your quad and you clothes lined him :blah:

a 250ex isnt really the quad I'd pick to run from the cops on lol

insaneracin2003
10-12-2006, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Damn I thought you were going to say you saw your quad and you clothes lined him :blah:
not yet,but i do have something on the guys that might have done it.i wont say anything here just in case they come on here being i had my atvriders.com graffix on it and my insaneracin stikers on it.i will get them if it is them.....mark my words

insaneracin2003
10-12-2006, 01:29 PM

a 250ex isnt really the quad I'd pick to run from the cops on lol
Josh,ya needed to see this,this guy was a big ole corn fed fellow too,

Mxjunkie
10-12-2006, 01:43 PM
:devil:

insaneracin2003
10-12-2006, 01:44 PM
:devil:
omfg....that is funny,but he was a lil fatter than that:cool: :eek2:

Ruby Soho
10-12-2006, 03:56 PM
some kid that lives in my neihborhood rides a 250ex (downgraded froma warrior:huh )and rides around the street ALL the time, with no helmet. and does donuts in the 3 way intersection etc..

idiot.

exrider008
10-12-2006, 04:33 PM
people r so stupid. i was driving down a really bussy street and i look up the road and there is a quad flying down the road. the guy had no helmet on. lets just say he slowed down when i decided to play a game of chicken with him.:devil:

CDCHONDAS
10-12-2006, 04:35 PM
hey how did you get that pic of me on here? love the photoshop haha

onefast400ex
10-12-2006, 06:29 PM
The other day my brother and me were riding down the street in the truck and some kid was 150% brain dead or what, I dont know. Well he was riding a cr85 and came out of the little side street and we swerved and he still came about an inch from hitting the truck. Than he lost his balance and fell down :D Than I heard him reving his bike up really loud and putting down the side walk. A few weeks back I saw a kid who lives around the block and he was trying to show off with his kx80. Well he was riding and went threw the stop sign and lost control and hit a parked dodge intrepid. Theres a lot of situations like this that happen in the area.

BlasterEaten250
10-12-2006, 07:15 PM
i have a bunch of stories like that. One time, i heard some tire screeching in front of my house and there was a moped doing donuts:huh he drives around my neighborhood at like 40 mph riding like hes on a street bike (leaning) and then theres the yfz couple that ride full throttle down the street with no helmets and flip you off everytime they pass, it is funny too, becuase when they do wheelies there pants fall down and a bunch of fat hangs out:ermm: There is mopeds that ride in the cornfield by me. There is a track in my neighborhood that the owner has given us permission to ride on, one of the yfz's i talked about earlier is always sitting there in first gear with the front brake held in, and makes big holes right in front of the jumps:scary: Dont even get me started on the huge polaris 4X4's that go down the street at 50 mph with a plow on the front:confused: Finally, the dirtbikes that ride down the road back and forth with no silencer on.

Wait, i forgot about the blasters and banshees that ride on 2 wheels with no helmets on forever going down the road

Man, i have so many more stories like these, but i think its getting pretty confusing:chinese:

10-12-2006, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by BlasterEaten250
i have a bunch of stories like that. One time, at band camp

:devil: hahaha