PDA

View Full Version : PayPal Question

CaptainCanuck
10-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Can you send a payment by debit card? How do you register one on your account and is it instant payment or does it have to get cleared by your bank first?

CDCHONDAS
10-12-2006, 01:50 PM
www.paypal.com man

YZ400EX
10-12-2006, 01:53 PM
Yes you can send payment by debit card, but your bank account has to be confirmed first.. they deposit 2 little amounts in your accnt when you re-visit the site after it has been completed you put in the amount they deposited to confirm your bank account.. the payment is instant.. the seller has the money right away, but normally takes a few days to be pulled from your account. Hope this helps

CaptainCanuck
10-12-2006, 02:03 PM
Yeah ive already confirmed my bank account but when I go to send a payment, it sends an E-Check and it takes 6-8 business days to clear. I just dont know how to use my debit card when sending the payment instead of sending an echeck.

red2004 TRX450R
10-12-2006, 02:37 PM
if you debit card has a visa or master card logo on it then put it in as a credit card and the transaction will be instant.
and if you use the bank account the seller can wire transfer the amount to his bank account if his is confirmed!!!!

sounds like the sell bank account is not confirmed

gbcap
10-12-2006, 02:39 PM
is your debit card a visa/mc ? if not i don't think it will register instantly? you can put a CC on the account and it will work that way.