PDA

View Full Version : Im losing it

WhiteZrider
10-12-2006, 06:59 AM
Since I've started playing a game called World Of Warcraft, i havent had time to get on here. Its kinda wierd i used to be on here, all day. But not anymore.:ermm:

rbgnwa45
10-12-2006, 07:16 AM
Ohhh yeah, PS2 eats away a nice chunk of my day. Ever since I bought NFS: Most Wanted and Tony Hawks' American Wasteland I just can't put the controller down :ermm:

WhiteZrider
10-12-2006, 07:22 AM
Lol both easy that tony hawk game is awesome i cant beat it in 3 hours lol im so goood, and most wanted im on the number 3 blacklist guy

TGW_400ex
10-12-2006, 11:01 AM
Southpark haha!

Mxjunkie
10-12-2006, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by rbgnwa45
Ohhh yeah, PS2 eats away a nice chunk of my day. Ever since I bought NFS: Most Wanted and Tony Hawks' American Wasteland I just can't put the controller down :ermm:

Most wanted is addicting as hell :p

10-12-2006, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by WhiteZrider
Lol both easy that tony hawk game is awesome i cant beat it in 3 hours lol im so goood, and most wanted im on the number 3 blacklist guy
Yeah wait to you get to Razor:p
it took me like a month and 1/2 to beat Most wanted:blah:

Ruby Soho
10-12-2006, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by WhiteZrider

same, i beat the game in a day. i used to suck then all of a sudden i could get like 3,000,000 point combos :eek:

10-12-2006, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
Southpark haha!

haha

"Quick log on! Do you have a world of warcraft account?"

"No, I have a life"

Toadz400
10-12-2006, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
Southpark haha!

Haha, I was just going to ask if anyone saw the South Park episode last week...sounds like this kid.

Btw, let us know if you ever find the Sword of a Thousand Truths...

rbgnwa45
10-12-2006, 01:12 PM
I'm # 3 on the blacklist. It took awhile to get there. I win pretty much every race, yes, I'm that good :p! My cars:

VW GTI: modded to all 'pro' upgrades then sold
Supra: (won I think), modded a bit, then sold to buy:
Cayman S: Kept, and it's the fastest car I have, everything is the 'ultimate' modded level (some things are 'backdoor' parts)
Aston Martin DB9: Modded to super pro-everything then sold to purchase:
Lambo Gallardo: Modded to superpro, sold to get:
Lambo Murciélago: Don't have enough $ to upgrade everything.
I bought an RX8 by accident and lost half my coin :huh
Viper SRT10: I won this, only had to upgrade 1 thing to ultimate.

So now I'm left with the Cayman S/Viper/Murciélago

On T.H.A.W I don't necessarily go for 'points' because even when I do something sweet that would be actually done in real life you get a rediculously low score. Also, I only bought the game because I wanted a BMX game, not a skate game, and the BMX physics/tricks are even better than those found on only-bmx games.

Warnerade
10-12-2006, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Haha, I was just going to ask if anyone saw the South Park episode last night...sounds like this kid.

Btw, let us know if you ever find the Sword of a Thousand Truths... I watched it last night and didnt see either episode being about world of warcraft...darnet!

mx428
10-12-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
I watched it last night and didnt see either episode being about world of warcraft...darnet! Yeah it was on like 2 or 3 weeks ago, idk if it was re-run last night. but anyway that was one of the funniest south parks ever. I was almost crying when near the end when they're all in cartmans basement he yells up to his mom "BATHROOM!" and she comes down with the pan, then he ****s all over her. You have to see it.

ZeroLogic
10-12-2006, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by mx428
Yeah it was on like 2 or 3 weeks ago, idk if it was re-run last night. but anyway that was one of the funniest south parks ever. I was almost crying when near the end when they're all in cartmans basement he yells up to his mom "BATHROOM!" and she comes down with the pan, then he ****s all over her. You have to see it.

Ditto.
I don't like Exriders anymore that much.

Toadz400
10-12-2006, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
I watched it last night and didnt see either episode being about world of warcraft...darnet!

Sorry, I meant last week. It was the season premiere I believe.

Warnerade
10-12-2006, 02:10 PM
roger that, i'll have to catch that.

Ghost-Rider
10-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Yea when i was in 4th grade this neighbor guy played diablo 2 and i loiked it so i started playing i got SO addicted it was crazy and days just fly by but i got bored of it so i dont play until winter im usally stuck to it in winter then rest of year i cant even look at it.....get out while you still can man .... get out.

WhiteZrider
10-12-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Haha, I was just going to ask if anyone saw the South Park episode last week...sounds like this kid.

Btw, let us know if you ever find the Sword of a Thousand Truths...

Lol sword of a thousand truths is fake well its not, and it sucks in the game

250exen
10-12-2006, 03:20 PM
i know way to many people that were sucked into WOW, i was gonna try, but i would rather have a life other then playing that game...
my buddie plays 4 hours a day, and his current record is like 27 hours strait.... yeah, ill have to pass....

Toadz400
10-12-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
Yea when i was in 4th grade this neighbor guy played diablo 2 and i loiked it so i started playing i got SO addicted it was crazy and days just fly by but i got bored of it so i dont play until winter im usally stuck to it in winter then rest of year i cant even look at it.....get out while you still can man .... get out.

A few friends and I were addicted to Diablo 2: LOD for awhile when it first came out. Once you master the game it pretty much becomes pointless, so we grew bored of it and got lives...best decision I've made, ha.

700bRad
10-12-2006, 04:25 PM
Used to be addicted to Counter Strike, Rainbow Six, and Ghost Recon, all online. I would log at least 8 hours a day on each of these games for about 4 years straight. My Ghost Recon clan was ranked 2nd in the world though so at least all the hours wernt for nothing :D

ZeroLogic
10-12-2006, 04:33 PM
How good is WoW compared to Counter-Strike?

400exrules
10-12-2006, 04:39 PM
yah, i used to play diablo2 LOD all the time. you get to a certain point where you made every character, and you get good at it, and do everything...and it just becomes pointless to keep playing. thank God im done with that sh*t, its addictive

now in my free time i just want to sleep or ride lol. i spend almost all of my time at school or work now lol.