PDA

View Full Version : see what i've been missing

repsol/honda
10-12-2006, 05:41 AM
I deployed to Iraq in Feb. I have 3 weeks left. I found this forum while i was here and i wanted to say that while being away from home and my toy's really sucks, reading all your posts made it a little better and i sure did learn alot. There are mins of excitment out here followed by weeks of bordem, reading all the info you guys post has kept me informed and entertained.
I have decided to get my shocks revalved and a steering stabalizer. All of my riding is in the CO Rockies so i need all the added control and comfort possible.
Here is a pic of what i have been missing, not to mention my wonderfull wife who took care of everything while i was gone and found some new trails on her new wolverine.
I did get wheels and tires to match the rear while i was gone.
Hopefully, this time next month i will be back on the trails and the street (weather permitting) cleaning out the cob webs!!
It's my first time posting pic's, hope it works. LOL

Keep the info and laughs coming.

KrazyKeith
10-12-2006, 05:56 AM
nice bikes man!! That Repsol is a 1000 right? I rode one at the dragstrip for a guy last year I beleive it ran 10.35 w/ my fat *** on it. When you get home buy a new grab bar!!

MR.BIG
10-12-2006, 07:18 AM
Nice bikes. Is that a sixpack rack on the 450:macho Have a safe trip home:)

repsol/honda
10-12-2006, 07:52 AM
thanks. yes it's a armadillo 6 pack rack. I know it's ugly but it holds a 1 gal gas can and i do a few long rides that require you to refill on the trail.

MR.BIG
10-12-2006, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by repsol/honda
thanks. yes it's a armadillo 6 pack rack. I know it's ugly but it holds a 1 gal gas can and i do a few long rides that require you to refill on the trail.

No space for gas fill it with beer:p

700bRad
10-12-2006, 09:43 AM
Yea man thats what I was getting ready to say. Who needs gas? Plop a cooler down on that thing and fill it with bud light!

beany
10-12-2006, 04:07 PM
Nice bikes!!! I know your looking forward to riding when you get home but it already snowing pretty good in michigan:( Get home safe we all appreciate what your doing over there!!!