PDA

View Full Version : see what i've been missing

repsol/honda
10-12-2006, 05:22 AM
I deployed to Iraq in Feb. I have 3 weeks left. I found this forum while i was here and i wanted to say that while being away from home and my toy's really sucks, reading all your posts made it a little better and i sure did learn alot. There are mins of excitment out here followed by weeks of bordem, reading all the info you guys post has kept me informed and entertained.
I have decided to get my shocks revalved and a steering stabalizer. All of my riding is in the CO Rockies so i need all the added control and comfort possible.
Here is a pic of what i have been missing, not to mention my wonderfull wife who took care of everything while i was gone and found some new trails on her new wolverine.
I did get wheels and tires to match the rear while i was gone.
Hopefully, this time next month i will be back on the trails and the street (weather permitting) cleaning out the cob webs!!

Keep the info and laughs coming.

Flodies400ex
10-12-2006, 09:44 AM
well it must suck but man good luck in iraq man because I heard its kinda bad there right now I would think but man I no what yea mean missing your 450

repsol/honda
10-12-2006, 01:14 PM
yeah it's pretty bad here. there out f***ing up an city as i type this. Good Stuff!!