PDA

View Full Version : FCR Info Update

Blackguywithouta400
10-15-2001, 03:30 PM
Well I just got off the phone with Sudco to decipher between these part numbers I have been getting for the FCR Carb. The difference they say between 016-696 380$ is a bare carburetor no adapters or extra jets, I’ve never seen this in person so I cant say how bare it really is. As for 016-758 $435 it comes with extra jets and some adapters I guess this is considered a kit, these are both physically the same carburetor. I’m going to ask one of my friends who is a parts manager to order both of these part numbers so we can see really how different they are and if its worth the extra 55$. The prices I listed were the Sudco Retail price im sure the dealers get a very deep cut in this “Retail” price. If anyone knows really what im after let me know. I’m just trying to find the best price on something a lot of us are in the market for. I’m not going to buy one until I get It all figured out. Call it petty over 55$ but it may seem worth it if I can save enough of you guys the money.:devil

EX 80
10-15-2001, 04:00 PM
You NEED the adapters to bolt it up to your 400ex. There are 2 one bolts to front of carb and other one bolts to the back of it. They are well worth the $55.

Blackguywithouta400
10-15-2001, 04:22 PM
If we need these parts i guess ill work on getting a better price on the carb then maybe a group buy would be in order?
Ill talk to them tomarrow and see what kind of deal we can make if i get enough takers. Thanks for the info.