PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else going to the Chase race this weekend in Charlotte?

Guy400
10-11-2006, 05:23 PM
I wasn't planning on it but my brother called me and told me he scored 4 free tickets in the General Motors Grandstand right before the start/finish line (Section J, Row 38) from one of his clients. I can't turn down free NASCAR tickets so I'm packing up tomorrow night and headed down.

I hope that little ******* Brian Vickers gets what's coming to him. I was listening to a NASCAR shows on XM Tuesday night and I guess his car hauler got all dented up from angry fans throwing rocks and bottles at it. Lowe's Motor Speedway also said they're going to have extra security around Vickers and his hauler...lmfao:D

redlineranger
10-11-2006, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
I wasn't planning on it but my brother called me and told me he scored 4 free tickets in the General Motors Grandstand right before the start/finish line (Section J, Row 38) from one of his clients. I can't turn down free NASCAR tickets so I'm packing up tomorrow night and headed down.

I hope that little ******* Brian Vickers gets what's coming to him. I was listening to a NASCAR shows on XM Tuesday night and I guess his car hauler got all dented up from angry fans throwing rocks and bottles at it. Lowe's Motor Speedway also said they're going to have extra security around Vickers and his hauler...lmfao:D

its amazing he got out of Talladega, Alabama alive!!:eek2: :p

i wish i could go, i think my cousins are going, so maybe they'll bring me back some autographs and pictures. get some pics bro, you got damn good seats.

AtvMxRider
10-11-2006, 07:00 PM
After that Talladega race I won't watch another one.

honda400ex68b
10-11-2006, 08:16 PM
Johnson will win this weekend. it is at Lowe's motor speedway. they can't sell the Lowe's store if he is at the back. watch and see.

RaptorRacer45
10-12-2006, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by honda400ex68b
Johnson will win this weekend. it is at Lowe's motor speedway. they can't sell the Lowe's store if he is at the back. watch and see.

Idk bout that, Kasey took em all down last May, and truely Johnson and Hendricks points races are fallin apart....I say watch out for RCR and hope the 43 and 45 are up there 2 (im a fan so i have 2 say that:D )

trick250r
10-12-2006, 08:18 AM
kenseth's gonna do well.... im hoping a top 5. just as long as burton finishes towards the back. :p

BigFish
10-12-2006, 09:00 AM
I live about 5min from the track...

Believe me, you will not catch me near there. I'll be gone all w/e to race the quad so I won't have to put up w/ everything around the house.

Plus stewart will win, johnson second;) And there will prolly be an asasination attempt on vickers too:eek2:

Woodsrider
10-12-2006, 05:08 PM
Id love to go! I wouldnt put all your money on the 48 just because they are at LMS. But I'm not sure that Evernham is putting the right chassis on the track either(#131 instead of the #128 that won 5 races). Should be a good race. Qualifing is on speed now so we will see how those two qualify.

As far as last weekend, it was racing, period. Do I agree with what Vickers did? No. I think it will be a long time before he ever sees another win, I think RCR will see to that.

I did get some smokin seats for Las Vegas in March. :cool: So Im lookin forward to that four day weekend.