PDA

View Full Version : spring kit for 05 450r

450rboy
10-10-2006, 07:36 PM
Ok i am needing to get a spring kit for my 05 450r with linkage to. so does anyone have any suggestions on what springs kits to get with linkage

bansheexcracer2
10-10-2006, 09:56 PM
If you have the money I would have GT thunder do them. For like $700 they revalve, respring, and lengthen all 3, and you get a linkage. They do either a xc or mx setup. or you can get the works kit for like 400 which are also good but you dont get a link, my buddie has these in the zero perload and you can land all sidways and they still soak it up.

450rboy
10-11-2006, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by bansheexcracer2
If you have the money I would have GT thunder do them. For like $700 they revalve, respring, and lengthen all 3, and you get a linkage. They do either a xc or mx setup. or you can get the works kit for like 400 which are also good but you dont get a link, my buddie has these in the zero perload and you can land all sidways and they still soak it up.

when you say lengthen you mean the spring is longer or something else because i just need the spring kit and the linkage cause i got some guy that can do the revalving and do what ever i want with them.

rooster300ex
10-11-2006, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by bansheexcracer2
my buddie has these in the zero perload and you can land all sidways and they still soak it up.

Thats the kind of setup I need.