PDA

View Full Version : mototownusa!!ct,ny,mass,guys look here!

mole97
10-10-2006, 04:42 AM
:D SWEET! Just read on the site the new indoor facility in C.T. {MOTOTOWNUSA) will have 1 open practice each month from november till april.:p This is the schedule I read ,but don't hold me to it? Nov.4th Dec. 3rd, Jan.7th;,Feb 4th, March 4th, and April 8th!! All practices will be from 10 to 5 p:m .A little pricey though! 60 bucks!! but hey It''ll be winter ,so where else around here ya gonna go? Check out the site, I believe it's MOTOTOWNUSA.COM?

jrussell1882
10-10-2006, 08:18 AM
I just checked out the site...The facility looks sick but NO ATV'S ALLOWED!!!!!!! It says to e-mail thios guy for more info - maybe if we bother him enough rules will change.....

HPayne7@aol.com

"Question: Will memberships be available to quad riders?
Answer: Not at this time. The current facility does not have room for ATV's but may be expanded in the future. Please contact Howard Payne, president of NEATV at HPayne7@aol.com with your request and contact information. He is compiling a list of ATV riders that would like to use the facility"

mole97
10-10-2006, 01:07 PM
These are special weekends which they ARE allowing us quad riders. I found the info on waldenmx.com (one of the forums,it was a topic) and also check the calander of events on mototowns site. I'd post the topic but I dont know how to do that:ermm:

onebadr
10-11-2006, 06:43 PM
yup i heard it too from a neatv guy its going to be a awsome winter finally !

jrussell1882
10-11-2006, 07:44 PM
Thats cool- if you hear any ATV dates or even how to find out let me know ~ Thanx