PDA

View Full Version : Why was Borich protested?

scramblerracer
10-09-2006, 06:54 PM
Does anyone know why Sturdivant protested Borich?

rowlrag
10-09-2006, 09:52 PM
Chris wasn't protested that I know of.

BSTURDIVANT
10-10-2006, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by scramblerracer
Does anyone know why Sturdivant protested Borich?

WHAT? I know for sure I never protested anything...no reason to protest chris........heck i was just happy to be up front. Chris is the best rider up there and so far me and him get along great..rather talk with him than anyone. So somone's information is wrong!

Brent

BSTURDIVANT
10-10-2006, 07:59 AM
The more i sit here the more this bothers me so who did this information come from?

tim colston
10-10-2006, 08:00 AM
I hate the internet for this reason.

crayfz
10-10-2006, 10:30 AM
Dang rookie causing trouble:D

jlhughes750
10-10-2006, 10:37 AM
probably just a mix up........

So how was it banging bars with the B's......... let's hear it...Cmon...

speak out!!

BSTURDIVANT
10-10-2006, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
probably just a mix up........

So how was it banging bars with the B's......... let's hear it...Cmon...

speak out!!

It was a dream come true......I look up to Borich because he is a smooth clean racer...he gave me the thumbs up and told me to use my head and then we started pushin pretty hard, then i had some bike issues. I finally have my starts down so ill try agian at the ironman.

Brent

jlhughes750
10-10-2006, 12:39 PM
what kinda bike issues.......

Chris is a great competitor and a very clean racer....I had the privilege of running with him in the locals for the last few years....

BSTURDIVANT
10-10-2006, 12:47 PM
Back shock...have had problems all year with it....I can only go for about 3 races without a rebuild. Other than that the bike performed great.

scramblerracer
10-10-2006, 03:34 PM
Brent I read it on quad zone. i couldn't think why you would have protested that is why I asked. I thought something might have happened when you 2 were going back and forth. You have had a great year, you should be very proud of this race. If you figure out that shock problem you will be right there with those guys. Good luck at the Ironman.

BSTURDIVANT
10-10-2006, 03:52 PM
ahh..its ok...simple mix up......

popo
10-11-2006, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by scramblerracer
Brent I read it on quad zone. i couldn't think why you would have protested that is why I asked. I thought something might have happened when you 2 were going back and forth. You have had a great year, you should be very proud of this race. If you figure out that shock problem you will be right there with those guys. Good luck at the Ironman.

Where on QZ did you get that from?

scramblerracer
10-11-2006, 04:49 PM
I went back and tried to find it. I can't now- I thought it was in the xc coverage section. I read it somewhere but now I can't find it. :mad:

cheryl bithell
10-12-2006, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by BSTURDIVANT
ahh..its ok...simple mix up......

Hey there Brent, What an awesome race you had!!!! I was going crazy when I saw it was you out there. I was cheering just as loud for you as i do for Chris! That's probably what made ya go so fast!!!!! (Wait..... I think Chris is just trying to get away from me.... that's why it works for him. Uh oh, HEY NOW...LOL! ) GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

ridemehard913
10-12-2006, 10:46 AM
cheryl,

no way chris would try and get away from you, your too quite :rolleyes: lol j/p u know we all love you

way to go brent are you goin to bike barn?

cheryl bithell
10-14-2006, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by ridemehard913
cheryl,

no way chris would try and get away from you, your too quite :rolleyes: lol j/p u know we all love you

way to go brent are you goin to bike barn?

Hehehe..... Yep...... That's me, the quiet one!!! Lets all kick it up a notch in IN!!!!! C ya there!!!!

crayfz
10-15-2006, 03:58 AM
If I remember right you kicked it up a notch last year:D

cheryl bithell
10-15-2006, 08:01 AM
Yup..... your memory is perfect!!!! Another ride like that would be sweet!!!! A nice way to finish out the season! He has GREAT SPONSORS and I know he would love to give them a spectacular ending to a Great season! ........... Plus the kid just loves to ride!!! (I'm just happy to I take him home in one piece)

Johnny_G
10-16-2006, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by BSTURDIVANT
so far me and him get along great..rather talk with him than anyone. Brent

What the HE!! Brent I thought me and you waz boyz........thats it I'm gonna have to whip yer *** in Crawfordsville. I'll let you decide if you want an on track beating or off!!!

I know why your sour with me......it's cause your old lady is trying to shack up with me huh?

LOL

See you friday

P.S. MRS Bithell I am gonna need some extra cheering love Saturday....it's been a rough 2nd half of the season and I really need to get something rolling!

Admin
10-16-2006, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Johnny_G
What the HE!! Brent I thought me and you waz boyz........thats it I'm gonna have to whip yer *** in Crawfordsville. I'll let you decide if you want an on track beating or off!!!

I know why your sour with me......it's cause your old lady is trying to shack up with me huh?

LOL

See you friday

P.S. MRS Bithell I am gonna need some extra cheering love Saturday....it's been a rough 2nd half of the season and I really need to get something rolling!

Maybe a PINK DRESS Bet is what Johnny C needs for Motivation.

cheryl bithell
10-18-2006, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Johnny_G

LOL

See you friday

Well, FIRST of all.... You've got to stop with the MRS BITHELL deal.... Cheryl or Dittzy Blonde or just Hey You is fine!!! I Promise to cheer real hard for ya, just don't get too muddy so I can tell it's you!!!! Hehehe! AND btw you might just like that PINK DRESS idea!