PDA

View Full Version : $70 bucks to spend

bigbadbubba
10-09-2006, 02:55 PM
well i got 70 bucks to spend and i have the itch to buy something so i have a few things but im open to all offers

fuelatv seat cover

save a extra 20 and get spastic graphics

hand gaurds

:confused: :confused:

what do u sugest or pick out of those

theTman
10-09-2006, 03:42 PM
charry bomb...end of story

BCGIrish
10-09-2006, 05:01 PM
Hey Bubba it all depends on what you have and what you want to do. If you don't have a Cherry Bomb buy that first. If you do have one then yea a gripper seat is really useful. That is the first thing I got after I bought the Cherry Bomb.

Fuel's a good guy he will treat you right too if you get his gripper.

bigbadbubba
10-09-2006, 05:36 PM
yeah i got the ******** cherry bomb, i ordered it yesterday, i was thinking the fuel seat cover, but do u think he could add some yellow in there ? my color scheme is white/blue/yellow

Baracudaaa
10-12-2006, 08:07 AM
70 bucks, mmmmmmmm, maybe you can get some of those sparkly little air valve caps that flash colors while you are riding. Or some handle bar tastles off an old Huffy bike, I see a lot of people sporting those at the track.:)

bwamos
10-12-2006, 12:49 PM
Hahaha.. tassles would rock.. lol. How about some Spokey-Dokes... Handlebar radio w/ PA system.. ahhh memorys of the 80's lol.

Back to reality.. lol

Tether Kill Switch
Rear Skid Plate (may be higher $$$ on the LTR since there's no good mounting locations).

Baracudaaa
10-12-2006, 03:10 PM
I forgot about the handlebar radio!!!!!! Thats it, I am going to go look for a 'Mr. Microphone' to mount on my bars!!!!

AL Elks
10-12-2006, 05:08 PM
How about some playing cards and clothespins. Oh no that won't work (no spokes). OK how about one of those chrome horns with the black bulb on the rear you squeeze? or the little silver bell?

Seriously though if you don't have it already BigIrish is right get the CB and grips or gloves if you don't have them already.

Of course if you dont' have them already get gloves also.

With all that said what condition is your helmet and has it ever taken a blow. If so that's the first thing to buy.

gibson400ex
10-12-2006, 07:41 PM
cherry bomb (40 dollars)
take out baffle
take off airbox lid
new airfiler (not sure how much)

bigbadbubba
10-12-2006, 08:20 PM
i got the L T R 450 H Q cherry bomb

and i bought some acebris rally hand gaurds and the little kick up thing today