PDA

View Full Version : Old Members

Pages : [1] 2

LeGaCyGiAnT124
10-09-2006, 09:34 AM
hey guys do you remember any of the older members that havent posted here for a long time? what happened to tegan? or the member samplez with the yfz? im trying to think of more

Tommy 17
10-09-2006, 10:16 AM
last i heard tegan was in college somewhere in nova scotia... she had a full time b.f she was pretty into... i haven't talked to her in months and months thou so who knows what shes doing now...

all the good members left this site:ermm: :(

wilkin250r
10-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17

Thanks...

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
10-09-2006, 11:55 AM
Yea, I dont post near as much as I used too, but, we have been around for quite some time tommy.

Mxjunkie
10-09-2006, 12:10 PM
What ever happened to my450r lol did he get locked up?

10-09-2006, 12:21 PM
RideRed04

Jersey450R
10-09-2006, 12:27 PM
I'm still here :(

NacsMXer
10-09-2006, 12:46 PM
Haven't seen UglyMotha or Rico in a while either...

ShiftFMX
10-09-2006, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by NacsMXer

Funny...Those are the two who popped in my head first :eek2:

insaneracin2003
10-09-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
What ever happened to my450r lol did he get locked up?
i remember him by his avatar...haha...lil fat man bouncin' wit it.
oh yeah...i am still here too
i also remember uglymotha
rico is on another site...

theTman
10-09-2006, 02:42 PM
300exrida...brian400ex...

FasstMidnightZ
10-09-2006, 02:46 PM
Striker49 - Leo :confused:

mx428
10-09-2006, 03:15 PM
(I am an "older" member, i've been posting since 2003)
Theres nothing worth reading anymore. I only come here for the journalist section and anything about BMX or dirtbikes. Open has absolutley nothing worth reading anymore. YOu used to know everybody's name, could all joke around, ect. Now it went from a nice neighborhood to a freaking country. no one knows one member from another, it's just gone in a different direction.

Ralph
10-09-2006, 03:31 PM

whatever tammy

Tommy 17
10-09-2006, 03:35 PM

yeah its weird not having rico here... but i didn't mention his name due to all the bad blood about it on this site... he was by far the coolest member on the site for a long time!

anyone remember sleepin crap fish and jeff? those poor kids i think we almost made them commit suicide haha

Hondadudeehhhh
10-09-2006, 05:33 PM
I remember coming here everyday and there would be at least 3 or 4 interesting topics. Now its the same stuff over and over. Oh well, maybe some of the older members will come back and clean this place up.

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
10-09-2006, 08:05 PM
There was Rico, Leo, 4punksdad(originally 3punksdad), Striker49, JabberJaw,and quite a few others right off the top of my head.

Yes Tommy, I do remember sleeping crap fish.

Yes it is a shame that things are like they used to me, but, that is what happens when a communitity grows. People change along with the times.

FHKracingZ
10-09-2006, 08:16 PM
i looked around on this site for 2-3 years before i joined, i remember post's and threads by most of them

Rastus
10-09-2006, 08:20 PM
I agree, it's different here now-a-days. But maybe that's the trend in general with me. I seem to be moving on and focusing less and less on riding. :(

Less and less time to ride, more and more time employers want you to work for minimum wage, going to college, girls. I dunno, it just gets busy.. :uhoh:

How can anyone forget pestering some people so heavily, that was fun. Maybe they've moved on also. Last I heard, Rico had a daughter. You don't see many posts from people at The Quadshop, I don't know if there was a falling out there or not. And in all honesty, I think jabberjaw would have a hay day the way it is now. :D

And I still always type the URL in as www.Exriders.com ...

Titanium
10-09-2006, 08:56 PM
last i heard tegan was in college somewhere in nova scotia... she had a full time b.f she was pretty into... i haven't talked to her in months and months thou so who knows what shes doing now...

I love you too:p

gun32boarder
10-09-2006, 08:59 PM
I've been here quite a bit, college is a real killer though. I had to get rid of my bikes because i have no time

ShiftFMX
10-09-2006, 09:06 PM
anyone remember sleepin crap fish and jeff? those poor kids i think we almost made them commit suicide haha

You Mean Jeff AND HIS GIRLFRIEND!? lol

flyin#5
10-09-2006, 09:06 PM
wow.... lots of names brough up here i totally forgot about. ridered04 especially. "yes, i am a piece of meat" hahaha. that kid lived a couple hours away.. we never did go riding.

anybody been freestyleing there wheelbarrow lately?:blah:

hondarider2006
10-09-2006, 09:10 PM
anyone remember AlaskaSpeed?? I know pappy would...god I haven't seen him on here in AGES!!

exriderdude
10-10-2006, 08:47 AM
I havent visited this site on a regular basis in years... so I dont know who is still around or who isnt... but does anyone remember ChrisWaters? He was the original... before 400ex127 (Pappy)...

bradley300
10-10-2006, 09:16 AM
rico has his own site, becasue of some immaturity on this site, rico' site is a bad word (c'mon man, ive even seen atv sport mention dirtwheels from time to time)

"the quadshop guys" dont really exsist anymore, the quadshop closed down. jeff is jeff@tireballs, marty never post anywhere anymore, john is still rowlrag, and i'm still here!

i remember the 400ex127 days, when pappy had a yellow then a white 400ex, and he tried i think his first gncc at the penton in the 02 dustbowl

i was there when pappy bought his cannondale

i remember the megan4x4 bashing thread

tommy getting "caught"

my first hatfield ride and the 100 page thread that followed. including jumping off a mountain, getting a racoon drunk, and showing everyone what a 300ex can really do.

arguing with micky dunlap

sleeping catfish, nausty (the original post whore), wyndzer, jabberjaw, chris waters, 2Rsrider, doibugu2, red, slapnutz and monkeyboy, Leo ( our origianl admin, started the site) Ben (our second admin)Jnine, boogiechile, there are a bunch more i would remember if someone else mentioned them

not all of the good members are gone, but it seems there is alot less to talk about when every thread is the same question they have been answering for years. a few are gone from here for good tho, to "the bad site":rolleyes:

TGW_400ex
10-10-2006, 10:36 AM
I'm still here. I miss back when it was exriders. Thats when it was fun. What did happen with rico I missed that whole thing. I looked up his last post and he was mad about his signature or something? I don't know why you would leave for something that little so there must be more to it. I noticed there were alot of usernames made with derogatory (sp) comments about him.

Ralph
10-10-2006, 11:08 AM
Alot of the Old members changed alot. I was personally shocked to see the kind of immaturity that could come out of some those members.

red
10-10-2006, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by bradley300

my first hatfield ride and the 100 page thread that followed. including jumping off a mountain, getting a racoon drunk, and showing everyone what a 300ex can really do.

sleeping catfish, nausty (the original post whore), wyndzer, jabberjaw, chris waters, 2Rsrider, doibugu2, red, slapnutz and monkeyboy, Leo ( our origianl admin, started the site) Ben (our second admin)Jnine, boogiechile, there are a bunch more i would remember if someone else mentioned them

not all of the good members are gone, but it seems there is alot less to talk about when every thread is the same question they have been answering for years. a few are gone from here for good tho, to "the bad site":rolleyes: [/B]

I am still here on occasion....and that hatfield trip was fun as hell. Gettin that racoon drunk was funny stuff.

TheChknhwk
10-10-2006, 01:47 PM
[i]not all of the good members are gone, but it seems there is alot less to talk about when every thread is the same question they have been answering for years. a few are gone from here for good tho, to "the bad site"[/B]

I have gone to the dark side:devil: I almost posted all my d14 pics here then just said f it., lol.

Bush0102
10-10-2006, 02:00 PM
i was utterly dissapointed not to see my name in this thread:(

really though, the boards got filled with crap and i got fed up. i still browse from time to time, but i have a rhino now and this is a sport-oriented site so theres not too much on this site for me anymore!

i'll probably get back in to the sport quad game when i graduate, but untill then i'll just fade back into obscurity with the other lurkers on this site........

Tommy 17
10-10-2006, 02:17 PM
bradley god those were the times haha... i still remember when i met u and god i can't even think of her name now at the GNCC in north carolina... ah shes probably gonna kill me for not remembering her name haha... it was lil b something...

and why does everyone have to remember me gettin caught? haha... god that was like 5 years ago! i couldn't even drive yet haha

Pappy
10-10-2006, 02:30 PM
I look at it this way.....

If someone leaves due to any reason, it is thier choice. If they stay and complain what the hell good are they anyway.

Some members I am glad to see gone, some I wish were still around but thats life. Other sites have opened, some members have gone to those sites, but honestly its the same on every site given an ample amount of time. Each site has its group of members that are die hards...this to is life.

Enjoy what this site has to offer and life is simple. Nothing more, nothing less. Alot of people do not get the attention they want here and seek it elsewhere....no different then in thier life off the internet.

Also, people grow up. 15 and 16 year olds that get a quad and find this site sometimes find T&A is better then 4 wheels and dirt. And then there is college, work, kids, family blah blah blah.

People will continually come and go. If you always look back you will fail to see where your going until you have passed it by.

Foxyangel0425
10-10-2006, 02:33 PM

he sometimes pop on OMR

DH & I don't ride as much as we like to so we don't come on here as often. Stinks to hear there was a falling out with people but what are you going to do?

Fred55
10-10-2006, 03:03 PM

and why does everyone have to remember me gettin caught? haha... god that was like 5 years ago! i couldn't even drive yet haha

Nobody is ever going to let you forget it though!

Tommy 17
10-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Fred55
Nobody is ever going to let you forget it though!

hey homo how about u get on aol sometime here soon haha

AtvMxRider
10-10-2006, 04:02 PM

Becaue it was some funny chit. We were taking bets on if you were going to be killed or not:devil:

450r51
10-10-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Becaue it was some funny chit. We were taking bets on if you were going to be killed or not:devil:

even though i have no idea what the hell ur talking about, pertaining to tommy. i find what u posted hilarious.

was tommy whackin' it to his quad or something?

QuadRider55
10-10-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by 450r51
even though i have no idea what the hell ur talking about, pertaining to tommy. i find what u posted hilarious.

was tommy whackin' it to his quad or something?

Nope he got caught nailing his girlfriend

10-10-2006, 04:23 PM
nausty is probably the oldest member on here that i remember that doesnt come on much, came on the other week to sell his quad or buy a new one, i forget what it was, rico has came on a couple months ago and said "hi" to everyone lol, bradley is a member that doesnt come on much, umm...who else, popo isnt on much lol,

thats all i really remember, ive been here since 04, under a couple names :devil: ...boy have i learned a lot since i joined

AtvMxRider
10-10-2006, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by QuadRider55

Damn it I did that under my sons account:ermm:

450r51
10-10-2006, 04:34 PM

now thats funnier then earlier.:D

Tommy 17
10-10-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by QuadRider55

o well its a good story haha

jcv400ex
10-11-2006, 09:41 AM
Hatfield was some good times. Every damn year Pappy had a new sparkling quad there! Bradley scared the piss out of us, I thought he was dead. Getting the guy from PA Atving drunk for the first time in 10 years and putting his helmet and chest protector......and who could forget Ugly staring down the 12 year old on the cr80!?!?!

Lgnrider424
10-11-2006, 12:42 PM
what about juggalo... hes an OG

DEAL
10-11-2006, 05:06 PM
too bad for you guys
I'm still here.;)

Pappy
10-11-2006, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
too bad for you guys
I'm still here.;)

LOL...i think you were the first canadian i ever met on here.

jcv.....thems was good times.:cool:

Warnerade
10-11-2006, 05:25 PM
tants? alaskaYFZ? Nausty?

I am suprised no one mentioned Dier Wolf!

Tegan is on MSN every now and then...I talked to her not to long ago, last I knew she was doing good.

brian-250
10-11-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by theTman
300exrida...brian400ex...

What are you talkin about im still around.:scary:

10-11-2006, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027

Tegan is on MSN every now and then...I talked to her not to long ago, last I knew she was doing good.

i even remember dier wolf...lol

Ralph
10-11-2006, 06:31 PM

Nausty is in the Army, tants sold his yfz,

10-11-2006, 06:33 PM
I hated dierwolf. I hope he got shot or something.

ny300exrider
10-11-2006, 06:52 PM
im an oldschool cat as well, but was never in the funny convos. i was too busy studying everything i had to know about quads, i doubt anyone even remembers me lol

Warnerade
10-11-2006, 07:14 PM
i remember ya!!!

Ralph
10-11-2006, 07:31 PM
i remember dier but never considered him as anything but just another member.

Warnerade
10-11-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
i remember dier but never considered him as anything but just another member. hes not an old member...just had some classic arguements that made my day

insaneracin2003
10-11-2006, 08:34 PM
with all the older members that you guys are bringing up,i keep asking myself"why didn't you remember that one,and that one,and that one"...must be my old age setting in :ermm:

TGW_400ex
10-11-2006, 09:38 PM
I miss the good old days now.

Ralph
10-11-2006, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
I miss the good old days now.

Things and people change. Talk to new people and u never know what you might find. The fact that the old members registered 2000-2002 doesnt make them any more interesting.

The thing i like most about this site, aside from being the best atv informational site around, is the wide variety of opinions ive been able to experience. Ive been able to talk to people i would have never been able to talk to before. From religious to non religous, strong liberals and far left opinions and everything in between. Its not often that you get to hear from people of all over the us.

I can honestly say this site has had an impact on my life. I owe alot to this site for being a catalyst which has triggered ideas, thoughts, and interests.

So even when people come and go, its the comunity thats special, not a handfull of members.

QuadJunkies
10-12-2006, 12:13 AM
Nausty is in the Army, tants sold his yfz,
Tants checked in not too long ago.

QuadJunkies
10-12-2006, 12:14 AM

Gee Tommy ,what am I....??? Chop liver??!! :grr:

I remember the whole Megan thing... and Jeff.. Poor guy!:p

jcv400ex
10-12-2006, 05:34 AM
I'd still like to know what happened to Jim French. I've emailed him over and over again. Last time I knew, he was having trouble with his back and was going to sell the 450r and was concentraiting on getting his son racing.

bradley300
10-12-2006, 06:57 AM
jcv, your going to kill me... but you were on that hatfield ride??? what quad did you ride and whats your first name? i dont know how i dont remember you!

jcv400ex
10-12-2006, 07:09 AM
My first name is Jim. I was on a 400ex once, and I think I had the red Cannondale when you took the plunge. I camped out with the PA atving guys mostly.

And whatever happened to Zoomer? Man he was a crazy whiskey drinkin sob.

jcv400ex
10-12-2006, 07:16 AM
I'm the chubby guy in the pic. And whatever happened to Two balls? I think that was his screen name. I know he sold the 400 for a Grizzly.

F-16Guy
10-12-2006, 08:49 AM
I miss watching Monkeyboy and Slapnutz mess with the new guys. And then there was the big conspiracy theory about who Monkeyboy and Slapnutz really were. I think most people tried to pin it on Rico. That was some pretty funny stuff.

insaneracin2003
10-12-2006, 09:03 AM
hhmmmm,since Rico has been gone,so have them 2 knuckleheads....conspierecy??? I Think Not....lol...who knows

QuadJunkies
10-12-2006, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
I'd still like to know what happened to Jim French. I've emailed him over and over again. Last time I knew, he was having trouble with his back and was going to sell the 450r and was concentraiting on getting his son racing.
Ive heard many rumors about Jim,rumors that was NOT good . I always liked Jim,I too quit recieving emails.I am keeping quiet on this one as we all know how rumors can be .
He was such a hard nose on here, but in person he was a Teddy Bear
:p

Warnerade
10-12-2006, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
who knows most people dont:o

coolguy8769
10-12-2006, 09:41 AM

Jim races in my series i think, There is a trailer at ever race that has "French Racing" on the side, its district 7. If his son is Matt French then yea.. lol i can keep up with him pretty good

QuadJunkies
10-12-2006, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by coolguy8769
Jim races in my series i think, There is a trailer at ever race that has "French Racing" on the side, its district 7. If his son is Matt French then yea.. lol i can keep up with him pretty good
Jim lives in Alaska.

But then again... I heard he moved too!

insaneracin2003
10-12-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies

I learned a looong time ago,not to reference a woman as to being old or to not consider them OLD in a thread on the internet :scary:

QuadJunkies
10-12-2006, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
I learned a looong time ago,not to reference a woman as to being old or to not consider them OLD in a thread on the internet :scary:

lol... You was taught WELL..!:p

UglyMotha™
10-12-2006, 10:15 AM
I'm still round, just mainly a lurker, I'll sometimes put my two cents in everynow and then, just not a big fan of the site nemore just too large and the population too young its all good though

I liked it better when there was just a handfull of members and we were like a close knit family or something

coolguy8769
10-12-2006, 10:16 AM
Jim lives in Alaska.

haha nevermind then....

quaddad#123
10-12-2006, 10:43 AM
coolguy I do not know Jim, but the French racing trailer is mine.

kwatts400
10-12-2006, 11:35 AM
I haven't been on in a while, not enough time.

Mxjunkie
10-12-2006, 11:37 AM
I was wondering where you went kwatts :p

jcv400ex
10-12-2006, 11:53 AM
Well Jim's number has been disconnected... :( Tina, could you email me or PM me what you heard? I'd like to get ahold of him.

Toadz400
10-12-2006, 01:07 PM
I remember all those users, too bad they're still not around. Definately made the site a lot more interesting...

DEAL
10-12-2006, 02:13 PM

I'm sure tommy didn't mean that, hes just a very emotional guy .. what can I say.:D

Woodsrider
10-12-2006, 04:51 PM
LMGDFAO! that pic of Jeff made me fall out of my chair about the good old days of pickin on him. :D Times have changed and so have alot of the members on here. I dont come on here much any more, due to changes in my life more than anything else. but I come in from time to time and snoop around. Other things cosume vast amounts of my free time now.

sly400ex
10-12-2006, 04:52 PM
I've been here a little while, I've never been a huge poster, BUT I do miss the earlier days. Not that this isn't a great site still, but back in the day it had a much more "family" feel to it.:(

Woodsrider
10-12-2006, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by sly400ex
I've been here a little while, I've never been a huge poster, BUT I do miss the earlier days. Not that this isn't a great site still, but back in the day it had a much more "family" feel to it.:(

I agree 100%. I still have an EXriders.com sticker on the window of my truck, that I got from Leo:eek2:

LeGaCyGiAnT124
10-12-2006, 05:44 PM
Yea there was so many old members, now there are too many i dont even know there names, i knew josh (mxjunkie) Tegan (Blondie69) 300exrida (john) then there was a guy named bush i think with an hmf exhaust as his avatar. Then there was butters with the lt 500. Also there was deernuts, 400exmom then like a guys 86703 with numbers with a purple hippo as his avatar. There was so many old members it feels like i was talking to them all yesterday. Who remembers the old times where you could make a nice sorted topic and get good information from replys? Who remembers the times when there was no bashing in Topics. I really miss the old times and talking to all the old members. Whos with me? And heres the last pic i have seen of Tegan, she was the coolest chick i knew on any riding boards IMO

Warnerade
10-12-2006, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by LeGaCyGiAnT124
Yea there was so many old members, now there are too many i dont even know there names, i knew josh (mxjunkie) Tegan (Blondie69) 300exrida (john) then there was a guy named bush i think with an hmf exhaust as his avatar. Then there was butters with the lt 500. Also there was deernuts, 400exmom then like a guys 86703 with numbers with a purple hippo as his avatar. There was so many old members it feels like i was talking to them all yesterday. Who remembers the old times where you could make a nice sorted topic and get good information from replys? Who remembers the times when there was no bashing in Topics. I really miss the old times and talking to all the old members. Whos with me? And heres the last pic i have seen of Tegan, she was the coolest chick i knew on any riding boards IMO I wish i could post the latest pics I have of tegan:(

kwatts400
10-12-2006, 11:26 PM
I was wondering where you went kwatts :p

I've had alot of stuff going on in my life recently, so I haven't been on "exriders" more than just to check things out from time to time. I see your still ridin' the banshee that you built (with a little help from Butch).

Mxjunkie
10-12-2006, 11:28 PM
Yeah its broken right now though it keeps ripping intake boot's cause of the damned boost bottle shaking around and it only has one side of aarms at the moment lol still has perfect compression though, almost 2 years on the top end Butch did and a year and a half on the crank and such we put in it.. I want to take it down to him this winter and get P/P and a bigger bore :cool:

If you guy's think about it we are still all here there is just alot of new guy's to join the crowd too, if you guy's stick around then we can still joke and kid like the " old " day's..

Anyone remeber Bill Fuller, Atreyu, slapnuts, monkeyboy, cuz'n, WOracing, LazR, Natertot426ex, Ride hard man, Juggalo, Karizz, KXRida, hondafox440, FTR250Rnif, I-7, Kamikaze rzrbak, Parrella450, Out sider, Woodsrider, led of zep, Zeppelin, and Reconrider25? :p

And everyone has to remeber 300exrida aka Bananaboy :devil:

QuadJunkies
10-13-2006, 12:03 AM
NaterTot is a freind of mine , Hes doing really good!!
From what I udnerstand, his work computer wont allow him access here anymore :(

kwatts400
10-13-2006, 12:07 AM
I remember most of those guys. Good to here from you mxjunkie.

hondarider2006
10-13-2006, 12:12 AM
speaking of old member/stuff....anyone remember the Red Apple by chance??;)

hondarider2006
10-13-2006, 12:14 AM
Jim lives in Alaska.

I haven't heard from jim in a couple of years...he lived a little over 450 miles from me....and we talked quite a bit. Then one day...we quit communicating. What ever happend to good ol Jim?

QuadJunkies
10-13-2006, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by hondarider2006
:uhoh:

Ralph
10-13-2006, 12:20 AM
Yea there was so many old members, now there are too many i dont even know there names, i knew josh (mxjunkie) Tegan (Blondie69) 300exrida (john) then there was a guy named bush i think with an hmf exhaust as his avatar. Then there was butters with the lt 500. Also there was deernuts, 400exmom then like a guys 86703 with numbers with a purple hippo as his avatar. There was so many old members it feels like i was talking to them all yesterday. Who remembers the old times where you could make a nice sorted topic and get good information from replys? Who remembers the times when there was no bashing in Topics. I really miss the old times and talking to all the old members. Whos with me? And heres the last pic i have seen of Tegan, she was the coolest chick i knew on any riding boards IMO

no offense but youve only been here for 2 years. Most people talked about in this thread here are the ones from 4-5 years ago. The point of the other thread pappy brought up was that 2 years ago people were complaining about the same thing ur complaining about right now but you thought those days they complained about were the "good ol' days".

QuadJunkies
10-13-2006, 01:24 AM
Who remembers the times when there was no bashing in Topics.

Sorry, but I dont think Ive EVER encountered that here or at ANY forum... :confused: :p

Giz400ex
10-13-2006, 03:25 AM
\

all the good members left this site:ermm: :( Some of the oldies are still kicking:D

Tommy 17
10-13-2006, 11:29 AM
If you don't know what "MAN DOWN MAN DOWN!!!!" means then you have no right being in this tread haha:p

Tommy 17
10-13-2006, 11:33 AM
ok lets see if anyone remembers the BIGGEST BADASS on the site out of all the punk kids...

i'll give u a hint... he had a sweet 400ex with K&K graphics that was stolen...

then he got a 250r...

he was from the mid west...

insaneracin2003
10-13-2006, 11:42 AM
ok lets see if anyone remembers the BIGGEST BADASS on the site out of all the punk kids...

then he got a 250r...

he was from the mid west... :confused: :ermm:

Ralph
10-13-2006, 11:45 AM

then he got a 250r...

he was from the mid west...

was it sleepingcatfish or whatever. I dont remember this stuff.

Remember Norm?

Mxjunkie
10-13-2006, 11:50 AM
lol anyone remeber this feller.. rainbow bed just basically summed him up :blah:

ny300exrider
10-13-2006, 12:12 PM
hahh i remember that dope

i remember norm and his crazy 400ex too.

its pretty weird knowing that 3 years ago i was on the same site doing the same thing.

Tommy 17
10-13-2006, 12:46 PM
BEAN!!!!!!!!!! AHHH he was also known as 440 for awhile until 4 punks banned him haha...

anyone know what happened to norm??? last i heard he was in jail for drugs:o

Toadz400
10-14-2006, 08:57 AM
lol anyone remeber this feller.. rainbow bed just basically summed him up :blah:

Ahahahaha! I remember that kid! I miss the ol' days of EXRiders.

TGW_400ex
10-14-2006, 09:46 AM
NCREDNECK!!

eldercyclerep
10-14-2006, 10:13 AM
hey guys do you remember any of the older members that havent posted here for a long time? what happened to tegan? or the member samplez with the yfz? im trying to think of more

samplez is in jail.

AtvMxRider
10-22-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by hondarider2006

:devil: I've still got him

Pappy
10-22-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by eldercyclerep
samplez is in jail.

damn what did he do

WhiteZrider
10-22-2006, 07:55 PM
Ive havent even been on this site for a year but this makes me sad, like you become good buddys with someone than they jsut disappear :(

hondarider2006
10-22-2006, 08:33 PM
:devil: I've still got him

I think you need to show and remind everyone how funny he was;)

batgeek
10-22-2006, 09:29 PM
i've been in jail too. :(

JOEX
10-22-2006, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
i've been in jail too. :(
:eek:

Mxjunkie
10-22-2006, 09:37 PM
Whoa I haven't seen batgeek in ages :eek2: :eek:

QuadJunkies
10-22-2006, 09:39 PM
Whoa I haven't seen batgeek in ages :eek2: :eek: ME EITHER!!:eek:

Dude... what did you get locked up for?? Porn?? :devil:

batgeek
10-22-2006, 09:45 PM
solicitation...

:(

wilkin250r
10-22-2006, 09:57 PM
:eek2::eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

batgeek
10-22-2006, 10:13 PM
i'm just joking!

nice to see y'all. :)

when did you become a mod wilkin? i've missed the late night intellectual conversations with you, 310Rduner, and SGA.

wilkin250r
10-22-2006, 11:02 PM
I haven't seen 310Rduner on for years.

I've been a mod for a little while, now. MOFO and I were inducted at the same time, but he has cracked a few more skulls than I have.

Castor-426ex
10-22-2006, 11:23 PM
jabberjaw was by far the funniest old member lol

Mxjunkie
10-23-2006, 01:01 AM
My doctor asked me if I was sexually active... I told him, YES but my wife isn't!

one of my fav Jabberjaw jokes hahah

Nausty
10-23-2006, 02:45 AM
i'm around when i can find time. I wanna pick up a ltr or 450r on of these days. I'm in iraq right now so I am really busy! Iraq is pretty badass and i get to do a lot of cool ****! Goin out on another convoy again tonight!:D

I operate heavy construction equipment. Dozers, scrapers, graders, tractor trailer, front end loaders ect. We clean up areas along the roads along baghdad so its harder for them to put down ieds. A couple nights ago I was at a spot cleaning up a area where 5 people were killed by a monster ied a few days earlier. We pushed all the rubble away from the road and blocked a pathway where the enemy cars were taking to plant the ieds on the "secure road".

Other times we'll clear trees and brush from the median w/ bucket loaders and dozers.

I got a pretty badass job!
I've flown over baghdad multiple times in black hawks, been mortored a **** load, ect, ect.

Gotta run times up... Good to see there is a lot of og's and the sites been growing a ****load!

MOFO
10-23-2006, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r

I've been a mod for a little while, now. MOFO and I were inducted at the same time, but he has cracked a few more skulls than I have.

WhiteZrider
10-23-2006, 07:32 AM
MixMasterMike, STILLinFRONT????

QuadJunkies
10-23-2006, 09:50 AM
My doctor asked me if I was sexually active... I told him, YES but my wife isn't!

one of my fav Jabberjaw jokes hahah
Yes indeed ,he is DEF a hoot!! LOL :p

Toadz400
10-23-2006, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Nausty
i'm around when i can find time. I wanna pick up a ltr or 450r on of these days. I'm in iraq right now so I am really busy! Iraq is pretty badass and i get to do a lot of cool ****! Goin out on another convoy again tonight!:D

I operate heavy construction equipment. Dozers, scrapers, graders, tractor trailer, front end loaders ect. We clean up areas along the roads along baghdad so its harder for them to put down ieds. A couple nights ago I was at a spot cleaning up a area where 5 people were killed by a monster ied a few days earlier. We pushed all the rubble away from the road and blocked a pathway where the enemy cars were taking to plant the ieds on the "secure road".

Other times we'll clear trees and brush from the median w/ bucket loaders and dozers.

I got a pretty badass job!
I've flown over baghdad multiple times in black hawks, been mortored a **** load, ect, ect.

Gotta run times up... Good to see there is a lot of og's and the sites been growing a ****load!

Good to see you can still find the time to stop by.

10-23-2006, 11:28 AM
Were Blue450yo at?:D

ZeroLogic
10-23-2006, 02:14 PM
In your pants...

PHAT400
10-23-2006, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
What are you talkin about im still around.:scary:

Don't you meen "ROUND" pudgy boy?

:devil:

zeppelin
10-23-2006, 04:45 PM
Yeah its broken right now though it keeps ripping intake boot's cause of the damned boost bottle shaking around and it only has one side of aarms at the moment lol still has perfect compression though, almost 2 years on the top end Butch did and a year and a half on the crank and such we put in it.. I want to take it down to him this winter and get P/P and a bigger bore :cool:

If you guy's think about it we are still all here there is just alot of new guy's to join the crowd too, if you guy's stick around then we can still joke and kid like the " old " day's..

Anyone remeber Bill Fuller, Atreyu, slapnuts, monkeyboy, cuz'n, WOracing, LazR, Natertot426ex, Ride hard man, Juggalo, Karizz, KXRida, hondafox440, FTR250Rnif, I-7, Kamikaze rzrbak, Parrella450, Out sider, Woodsrider, led of zep, Zeppelin, and Reconrider25? :p

And everyone has to remeber 300exrida aka Bananaboy :devil:

haha i didnt think id get mentioned. im here everyday still, i just rarely post :ermm: .

o4250
10-23-2006, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by zeppelin
haha i didnt think id get mentioned. im here everyday still, i just rarely post :ermm: .

I think hes talking about another zeppelin:o

250exen
10-23-2006, 08:11 PM
i just made a post and realized that ive been here since nov. 2001 i got most of you beat, but you wouldnt know it cuse i dont post much....
i remember just about everything you guys are talking about.. jabber was one crazy dude...
quadjunkies, i still remember when i thought you were a dude for the longest time...haha, good times

JDiablo
10-23-2006, 08:29 PM
I know that since everyone missed me so much I would come back,and this time I have another quad too!!!

Ralph
10-23-2006, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by 250exen
quadjunkies, i still remember when i thought you were a dude for the longest time...haha, good times

i remember her first posts of her custom graphics on her 300ex. Yep thought she was a dude too

freakystone
10-31-2006, 02:37 PM
Alaska Speed quit riding quads and started riding polar bears and lumberjacks.

:D

Chino
11-02-2006, 10:51 PM
remember when the picture was posted of all the guys and we asked which one was jerry and everyone said the black guy

Juggalo
12-07-2006, 08:32 PM
sorry to ressurect an older thread but i just wanted to thank the people who mentioned me. that means a lot! sorry i havent been on very much anymore, i have been busy with cars and not so much quads anymore. but i think this winter im going to get back into them again. i still have my 400ex but i am so busy with work that i never get the chance to ride it anymore. i miss all you guys too!

Toadz400
12-08-2006, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Juggalo
sorry to ressurect an older thread but i just wanted to thank the people who mentioned me. that means a lot! sorry i havent been on very much anymore, i have been busy with cars and not so much quads anymore. but i think this winter im going to get back into them again. i still have my 400ex but i am so busy with work that i never get the chance to ride it anymore. i miss all you guys too!

Damn newbs bringing up old threads!:cuss:

Haha, jk. Good to see a bunch of old members still around.

TRX450R2
12-08-2006, 09:50 AM
Yea! Go the ol members and all the new!

AtvMxRider
12-08-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Chino
remember when the picture was posted of all the guys and we asked which one was jerry and everyone said the black guy

QuadRider55
12-08-2006, 04:05 PM

yup u did:D

SRH
12-08-2006, 04:10 PM

ahem ahem:o

Pappy
12-08-2006, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by SRH
ahem ahem:o

we are chopped meat i geuss:p

miller821
12-08-2006, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by WhiteZrider
MixMasterMike, STILLinFRONT????

Mike=Banned

Haha he's been on here so long to, he had 2 accs with over 10k posts.. But he's got a new account named pilfered

And i'm still here, but don't post up as much as I used to.

96lapis coupe
12-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by eldercyclerep
samplez is in jail. Damn, I need an update on this one.

Juggalo
12-08-2006, 09:29 PM
haha i forgot all about that jeff stuff! those were good times!

Pappy
12-09-2006, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by Juggalo
haha i forgot all about that jeff stuff! those were good times!

Woodsrider
12-09-2006, 09:05 AM
Holy chit you got a lot of time to go diggin up that pic! LOL

coolguy8769
12-09-2006, 09:10 AM
gives a bad name to the name jeff:scary: ...... haha

stocktires
12-09-2006, 09:39 AM
Wow, this thread brings me back

James70214
12-09-2006, 11:34 AM
wow just the kind of thread i wanted to see. I haven't been on here in forever. Makes me miss the old days.

edit:

Haha my sig from 2003 is still here. I miss that quad.

Pappy
12-09-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Woodsrider
Holy chit you got a lot of time to go diggin up that pic! LOL

LOL..I got banned the night that picture was posted:p

monkeyboy
12-09-2006, 03:28 PM
Steeeeel heer biches

:bandit:

Pappy
12-09-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
Steeeeel heer biches

:bandit:

lol

smartypants
12-09-2006, 03:38 PM
Great thread and great memories.

Nobody mentioned blackguyona400????

4 years ago this was the best site on the internet hands down and I had a hell of a time on it and will never forget the good times we had both on the site and on the group rides. Well what I remember of the group rides..:D

Plante400
12-09-2006, 04:47 PM
welll im stil here.. once in a while anyways.

people i havent seen in a long time are..

tants

monkeyboy

rico

chef-
but isnt he under a new name?

Plante400
12-09-2006, 04:47 PM
wow i take that back, i looked two posts up and there was monkey boy haha

Dan229
12-09-2006, 07:12 PM
LMAO!!! at Rico's picture! I remember some of the stuff you guys are talking about as I lurked on here for nearly a year and half before I joined and I have seen the "chef" in action at a GNCC races too.

James70214
12-09-2006, 07:20 PM
is nacs400ex or whatever he was still on here and whoever his butt buddy was?

what about warriorman too?

Quad041?

Aceman
12-09-2006, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by James70214
Quad041?

That's Quadracer041, I believe. I bought his 310R and still see his posts on here regularly.

kwatts400
12-09-2006, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
LOL..I got banned the night that picture was posted:p

You got banned from exriders Pappy? And by the way, good to hear from you Monkeyboy!

Pappy
12-09-2006, 09:58 PM
yep...pushed to far making fun of ol' jeff and his monkey and got the boot:o i didnt complain or come back and bash the site or nittin, i had it coming:D

kwatts400
12-09-2006, 10:07 PM
yep...pushed to far making fun of ol' jeff and his monkey and got the boot:o i didnt complain or come back and bash the site or nittin, i had it coming:D

Thats funny, and now your pretty much running the site with Harlen.

Pappy
12-09-2006, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by kwatts400
Thats funny, and now your pretty much running the site with Harlen.

funny how life will run you over..back up...and mow you down again eh? lol

Ralph
12-10-2006, 01:34 AM
lou (quad041) is still around and hes still riding. As for pappy getting banned i remember that night too, excentr.... hahaha long time ago...

QuadJunkies
12-10-2006, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Plante400
welll im stil here.. once in a while anyways.

people i havent seen in a long time are..

tants

monkeyboy

rico

chef-
but isnt he under a new name?
Tants checked in a few months ago, so did Chef,he was involved in a nasty accident racing Karts I believe.
blackguyon400ex I havent seen in a long time,but I do remember him

UglyMotha™
12-18-2006, 09:49 AM
aint this thread old yet:o

MOFO
12-18-2006, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
aint this thread old yet:o

NO! ;)

Ralph
12-18-2006, 12:28 PM
Anyone remember that 400ex127 feller. What ever happend to him:confused:

AtvMxRider
12-18-2006, 03:16 PM
Anyone remember that 400ex127 feller. What ever happend to him:confused:

He moved to West Virginia and took up goat farming:ermm:

Pappy
12-18-2006, 03:22 PM
He moved to West Virginia and took up goat farming:ermm:

Someone had to tend to Harlens Harem:eek2: :devil:

AtvMxRider
12-18-2006, 03:23 PM
Someone had to tend to Harlens Harem:eek2: :devil:

WhiteZrider
12-19-2006, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by James70214
wow just the kind of thread i wanted to see. I haven't been on here in forever. Makes me miss the old days.

edit:

Haha my sig from 2003 is still here. I miss that quad.

Where are you located in jersey?

UglyMotha™
12-19-2006, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
NO! ;)

no chit Eric! how ya been guy:o

JabberJaw
05-15-2008, 08:44 PM
Sorry, quad got stuck in the mud, took me several years to make it back to town.

JOEX
05-15-2008, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
Sorry, quad got stuck in the mud, took me several years to make it back to town.
I would've stopped to help you out but I was in a hurry...:D

sideways
05-15-2008, 09:32 PM
i've been here for a while, but lost touch after the 2nd year, just starting to get back into the site and its nothing like it used to be.....
some good info, , but a lot of people willing to give their "opinion" which means crap to me, i want experience and knowledge. can we get that back?

05-16-2008, 10:18 AM
I wish i could post the latest pics I have of tegan:(

lol go for it you can always make a new account loll

05-16-2008, 10:26 AM
yeah i dont thing anyone realy remembers me i had an account around 05 but didnt post at all then in 07 i started giving info that i know about motors then i got kicked off an didnt come back for a lil bit i guess i should give back to the site a lil by trying to help people latly iv just been just dumb posting lol

Nausty
05-16-2008, 10:28 PM
yea, i miss bs'ing w/ all the old member back in the day! I always liked seeing everyones photos like juggalo's, crazy casey, the guetter bro's, pvt maggot, ect, ect. I know I'm forgetting a bunch! Everyone knew everyone and we'd all just bs all the time!

It seems like everything is so big now. The sport really has blown up over the past 5 years! For some reason when I feel like watching a riding video I always throw in h2 or h3 too!

For a while I thought everyone is gone so I just lurk every now and then! Trying to do some research about what kinda quad I'm gonna get when I get back from afghanstan (convoy gunner this time). The way it sounds i'm gonna throw down some of my deployment money on a ktm 450sx and a gsxr 750 and start tearing it up!

Good to see all the old faces on here!

JabberJaw
05-17-2008, 06:52 AM
Hey hey, simmer down in here!

Ralph
05-17-2008, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
Hey hey, simmer down in here!

oh my god! I never thought i'd see the day

Quad18star
05-17-2008, 09:26 PM
Not really sure if I'm considered an "OLD MEMBER" , but I've put in my fair share of hours on the website . Good to see some of you guys are still around and kickin' .

harescrambles
05-17-2008, 09:38 PM
It's not old but wise:ermm: i think

MOFO
05-18-2008, 06:18 AM
I can't believe it will be 8 years on this board.... :eek2:

AtvMxRider
05-18-2008, 09:36 AM
I can't believe it will be 8 years on this board.... :eek2:

Yep 6 for me. Time fly's when your having fun:devil:

Giz400ex
05-18-2008, 09:52 AM
I can't believe it will be 8 years on this board.... :eek2: Same here:eek2:

Ryan
05-18-2008, 10:01 AM
Good to see alot of old members are still around and still riding! :cool:

Quad18star
05-18-2008, 10:42 AM
Yep 6 for me. Time fly's when your having fun:devil:

Just think Jerry , you could have robbed a liquor store and been out of jail by now. Just food for thought !!!!!

clutt225
05-18-2008, 11:45 AM
Still here. Not mas much as I was but I do check it out every now and then. My ATV days are gone but met some pretty cool guys and gals on this site.
Maybe once my new daughter is old enough to ride we will return to the sport.
I can see it now Greg. MINNI monster EH!
But for now ATV's are on the back burnner.
see you guys around

AtvMxRider
05-18-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Just think Jerry , you could have robbed a liquor store and been out of jail by now. Just food for thought !!!!!

True:devil:

user101
05-18-2008, 01:25 PM
I dont post much, but ive been here for a while.:macho

my88r
05-18-2008, 01:38 PM
i just read all these posts. i find it hilarious that pappy got banned. i started riding in. i believe 2000. i been around it all my life. my uncle was a local pro motocrosser in the late 70s-early 80s. i think 97-98 i started going to races.

gncc025
05-18-2008, 02:14 PM
a post whore since 02:D

LTZ400rider
05-18-2008, 02:34 PM
damn i havent been here in a couple years :chinese:

400exrider707
05-18-2008, 06:38 PM
It's good to see a lot of the old members are still here.... and still mostly coherent...:D

FreekShow
05-18-2008, 07:00 PM
all i got to say is... Jerry... your still black:blah:

jcv400ex
05-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by FreekShow
all i got to say is... Jerry... your still black:blah:

gojk
05-18-2008, 09:29 PM
I have been here long enough to remember this picture.......

gojk
05-18-2008, 09:30 PM
Also, the one thing that sticks in my mind more than anything is JabberJaws sig.

Bearded Fenders.....hehehe

05-19-2008, 01:19 PM
I've been around since 2003, under BrD MaN, but i got banned for no reason. I'm sure you guys dont remeber me because I was quite. But I was the conductor of the Rap Battles if you guys remeber those.

Pappy
05-19-2008, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Doug Hansing
I've been around since 2003, under BrD MaN, but i got banned for no reason. I'm sure you guys dont remeber me because I was quite. But I was the conductor of the Rap Battles if you guys remeber those.

2004, and you were far from quite;)

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=1901692

Cr85rRida
05-19-2008, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Doug Hansing

hahaha yesssssssssss!!

Striker49
05-31-2008, 12:40 PM
Pappy, now there's a name I can't forget.

Had to drop by here to look something up and ran across this thread. Even noticed one of the ads I did for the site, the Burgard Cycle one, is still floating around and we all know how long ago that's been.

Just wanted to say hey so.... hey!

EDIT: Wow, I just noticed how outdated my sig is... damn.

elite ATV1
05-31-2008, 09:15 PM
what happened to Glow plug?? havnt seen that ugly mug in a long long time....

BlasterBTW
06-01-2008, 12:24 PM
Man Looking through this thread brings back memories! I remember when I found this site in 02' it was like being in heaven. I leared SOOO much from all you guys. Lots of laughs too. Never posted much but read alot. I was at a bunch of the Rausch Rides. Met Harlen, Pappy, and numorous people from here. Made some good freinds too. The site isn't much of a tightknit community anymore, but now more information than ever!

rYan01400EX
06-01-2008, 11:24 PM
I joined on February 2005. Im practically a nobody... but I've had plenty of advice and been corrected plenty of times by the older members mentioned. I haven't been to active lately on here.. I sold my quad.. now I regret that. Hopefully this summer, I'll make a return.

On a side note, I miss all the old jokes and folks who were here when I started.

wilkin250r
06-01-2008, 11:56 PM
Speaking of old members and old stories, who was the one that beat up the retard?

MOFO
06-02-2008, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Speaking of old members and old stories, who was the one that beat up the retard?

:confused: :eek:

FreekShow
06-02-2008, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by Striker49
Pappy, now there's a name I can't forget.

Had to drop by here to look something up and ran across this thread. Even noticed one of the ads I did for the site, the Burgard Cycle one, is still floating around and we all know how long ago that's been.

Just wanted to say hey so.... hey!

EDIT: Wow, I just noticed how outdated my sig is... damn.

hey whats up man i wonder what happened to you. are you doing graphics design or whatever it was?

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
06-02-2008, 11:05 PM
wow it has been a long long time since I was on this site... My family and I are headed to Hatfield McCoy the weekend of June 13th and 14th... and that made me think of this site... Hope all EX-Riders are doing well.

DEAL
06-03-2008, 03:41 AM
Still here.

Ralph
06-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
wow it has been a long long time since I was on this site... My family and I are headed to Hatfield McCoy the weekend of June 13th and 14th... and that made me think of this site... Hope all EX-Riders are doing well.

I was just there, had a great time.

Ralph
06-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by xXx*PREDATOR*xXx

I was just there, had a great time.

Quad18star
06-03-2008, 11:53 AM
Anyone remember Blondie ??? I'm sure a few of the East Coast guys up here in Canada know where she's at. Last I heard she was moving away for college and was never heard of since then.

Jeremy .... you sell that Monster yet?? And you definately need to get a Mini Monster !!!!:D

QuadJunkies
06-03-2008, 12:26 PM
oh my god! I never thought i'd see the day

Me either!:p
I remember sooo many topics.
Megan was one of them.:p

QuadJunkies
06-03-2008, 12:30 PM
i remember her first posts of her custom graphics on her 300ex. Yep thought she was a dude too
People still think Im a dude .:(

ZeroLogic
06-03-2008, 04:13 PM
Your not a dude?!:eek:

:blah:

I remember that Maxwell exhaust. I don't think I was a member when it first came out though.:p

Aceman
06-03-2008, 06:05 PM

Try shaving more regularly...all that body hair, its just not right.

AtvMxRider
06-03-2008, 07:57 PM

Trust me I know your not a dude:devil:

QuadJunkies
06-04-2008, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Aceman
Try shaving more regularly...all that body hair, its just not right.

QuadJunkies
06-04-2008, 12:02 AM
Trust me I know your not a dude:devil:

LOL :D

jcv400ex
06-04-2008, 05:55 AM
Me either!:p
I remember sooo many topics.
Megan was one of them.:p

You mean Teagan!? OMG, I forgot all about that...wow, there really was some funny chit over the years, and I agree with them all QJ, YOUR ALL WOMAN! :D

I miss Jim from Alaska too. I've tried and tried to hunt him down and I just cant get in touch with him.

Pappy
06-04-2008, 08:30 AM
I miss Jim as well...but I heard he had some serious issues regarding the law or something.....and I believe it had to do with one of the members on here who thought the keyboard security system allowed him to run his chops with no consequences:eek2: A man after my own heart :cool:

jcv400ex
06-04-2008, 09:00 AM
yeah, i heard he pretty much lost everything and ended up in divorce and what have you. He was a good guy.

I know he had trouble with his back also. Chronic pain and the pain pills involved is no good for a person's well being also. I've seen it do some crazy things to people. :ermm:

smartypants
06-04-2008, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by gojk
I have been here long enough to remember this picture.......

Dats my old powerbong.

I still lurk but very seldom post, I'm skeert I'll get banned again for no reason so I have to be sneakypete....:eek:

Pappy
06-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by smartypants
Dats my old powerbong.

I still lurk but very seldom post, I'm skeert I'll get banned again for no reason so I have to be sneakypete....:eek:

lol, ive seen you ban people for pissing you off, so the admin booting you for pissing him off was no different:p good to see your still around, seems like a crap load of lurkers lately:devil:

QuadJunkies
06-04-2008, 12:02 PM
You mean Teagan!? OMG, I forgot all about that...wow, there really was some funny chit over the years, and I agree with them all QJ, YOUR ALL WOMAN! :D

I miss Jim from Alaska too. I've tried and tried to hunt him down and I just cant get in touch with him.

LOL
Megan-She was quite the uptight BEEIOTCH

Jim- I miss him too! Such a nice guy. I hope he is doing well.
I wonder if he still works at Costco? Thats too bad about the divorce, I know he sure loves his kinds and the youngest one just made his heart melt.

smartypants
06-04-2008, 12:03 PM
lol, ive seen you ban people for pissing you off, so the admin booting you for pissing him off was no different:p good to see your still around, seems like a crap load of lurkers lately:devil:

He's just mad he doesn't have my good looks and charm.....:D

and for the record I don't even own a quad anymore.....:mad:

Did anybody mention the members name knighttime yet, that SOB could smoke a pole like nobodies business.....:eek:

Pappy
06-04-2008, 12:05 PM
I will agree with you there, im just glad his kids look like his momma:devil: The last time I saw you , you looked more likely to be a swimmer....or a runner..lol You got something against the beer gut crowd..lmfao

Havent heard much out of mike, hope he did not get caught "rid'n dirty":chinese:

jcv400ex
06-04-2008, 12:07 PM
What!? Rico you didn't hang up racing, did you!?!

Knighttime!?! How about Papafro and Wyndzer?! :blah:

smartypants
06-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Also if your a new or newer member do a search on old hatfield mccoy threads, you'll find some threads that will have you on the floor laughing your *** off I promise. We had some good times back in the day. When you can get over 60 people from all over the Eastern US to show up to drink, eat and ride quads in the mountaiins that is something special.

The member wyndzer was a reall azzhole too.......:blah:

smartypants
06-04-2008, 12:08 PM
What!? Rico you didn't hang up racing, did you!?!

Knighttime!?! How about Papafro and Wyndzer?! :blah:

I race but it's on mountain bikes, I actually won the Ky state Amateur championship last year. And yes I'm thinner than in years past, so is my hair.....:grr:

Pappy
06-04-2008, 12:11 PM
awesome on the bike racing!!!

yeah wyndzer..what a nut!

you remember that damn snake:grr: i thought someone wrecked, i did not expect him chasing me through the mountains with it:p

QuadJunkies
06-04-2008, 12:13 PM
Also if your a new or newer member do a search on old hatfield mccoy threads, you'll find some threads that will have you on the floor laughing your *** off I promise. We had some good times back in the day. When you can get over 60 people from all over the Eastern US to show up to drink, eat and ride quads in the mountaiins that is something special.

The member wyndzer was a reall azzhole too.......:blah:

I remember so many of those..
The neked butt comes to mind ... :chinese:
:D

jcv400ex
06-04-2008, 12:14 PM
Wow. Does Jack Daniels have a racing team!?

Funniest thing was you pukin on Jeff's trailer on the side of the road....HAHA!

Hatfield was something special...I remember Pappy rolling in with a Explorer and a 2fittyR on the trailer....and had some gay music just a blasting! everyone was like....:huh :D

QuadJunkies
06-04-2008, 12:14 PM
I And yes I'm thinner than in years past, so is my hair.....:grr:
Dont feel bad.. so is Troys, only his is migrating to his back :huh :p

smartypants
06-04-2008, 12:16 PM

Funniest thing was you pukin on Jeff's trailer on the side of the road....HAHA!

You mean dis one ?????? :D

smartypants
06-04-2008, 12:18 PM
Mofo's first motor rebuild....

smartypants
06-04-2008, 12:19 PM
LMFAO

smartypants
06-04-2008, 12:19 PM
mofo stuck in a baby mudhole, what a chump.... LMAO

smartypants
06-04-2008, 12:20 PM
me on pappy's old 400ex which was the first night I met him. Half the members on this page where probably still chittin yeller when this pic was taken....:blah:

smartypants
06-04-2008, 12:21 PM
look at this dipchits.. Guess who ???

smartypants
06-04-2008, 12:27 PM
monkeyboys tecottttee

smartypants
06-04-2008, 12:28 PM
:confused:

smartypants
06-04-2008, 12:29 PM
oh yeah

smartypants
06-04-2008, 12:30 PM

smartypants
06-04-2008, 12:31 PM

Pappy
06-04-2008, 12:44 PM
ive seen some drunk people, but that dude was one of the worst:p

jcv400ex
06-04-2008, 01:04 PM
ive seen some drunk people, but that dude was one of the worst:p

First time he was drunk in 13 years! He was fine with the beer, the hard stuff got him good!

Rico,
How's the old man and the pissedoff fourtrax!? I about **** when he went down the mountain!

smartypants
06-04-2008, 01:22 PM
First time he was drunk in 13 years! He was fine with the beer, the hard stuff got him good!

Rico,
How's the old man and the pissedoff fourtrax!? I about **** when he went down the mountain!

He's retired and going thru about 12 beers a day so he's rockin like dockin....:chinese: