PDA

View Full Version : Old Members

Pages : 1 [2]

AtvMxRider
06-04-2008, 03:53 PM
Anybody heard from Taco? I haven't talked to him in a long time

Striker49
06-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Those pictures bring back ALOT of memories. Holy hell that was a long time ago.

EDIT: And for who asked, I haven't done much photoshop work in years. I piddle with it whenever I need it, but nothing big. Don't have the time.

MOFO
06-04-2008, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by smartypants
Mofo's first motor rebuild....

:devil:

That SOB is still running strong - the only issue is that still run's on beer better than high octane - I guess its cheaper than gas today. :chinese:

Those trip's to Hatfield/McCoy were some of the best times I've had camping out and riding the tires off of ATV's.... good times - good times! I'll never forget the time we found monkeyboy's uncles bike at the jiggly room in WV... what a sight to see!

How about Taco? I wonder if those guys still think diesel run's better in a 400ex? :blah:

As for knighttime, I have not talked to him in awhile.... last thing I know he was working on was his custom chopper he was building in his garage - he still has the 420ss... ;)

...ok, I gotta dig up some pictures now...

MOFO
06-04-2008, 05:10 PM
First ever H/M EXRiders ride from 2002!

MOFO
06-04-2008, 05:11 PM
Cuz's hog... we finally found that SOB!

...and for those who don't know... yes, that bike does have a trailer attached to it with a grill...only in WV!

:devil: :eek:

MOFO
06-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Campsite from the first H/M trip...

jcv400ex
06-04-2008, 05:27 PM
We need to do that again!

MOFO
06-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by smartypants
mofo stuck in a baby mudhole, what a chump.... LMAO

:mad:

Thats what happens when you are messing around on a frozen stream, the ice breaks and your buddy just bought a new Grizzly and was dying to try out the winch. :scary:

;)

my88r
06-04-2008, 05:32 PM
look at all those 400exs. :eek2:

Admin
06-04-2008, 05:45 PM
ALERT, ALERT, SmartyPants (AKA Rico) is in the forum. All Moderators arm Ban Buttons, and prepare to fire, lol Because you all know that we all love to "Ban People" with the Big Red Ban Button

It was great when members could actually travel on the drop of a dime and meet up without taking out a second mortage on the house for gas

MOFO
06-04-2008, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by red
I am still here on occasion....and that hatfield trip was fun as hell. Gettin that racoon drunk was funny stuff.

...and who say's I don't share my beer. :devil:

Pappy
06-04-2008, 06:14 PM
I will never forget that coon as long as i live.

when he ran face first into the trailer wheel i thought i was gunna die! and when he got home, that other coon raised some hell with his drunken ***!!!!

Tommy 17
06-04-2008, 06:33 PM
lmfao good times!!!

i actually work now with one of the pa guys that was on that ride with the drunk guy in west virgina... he was the guy with the long hair... he quit riding and owns a custom bike shop now in altoona pa...

hatfield mccoy was the best time of my life... that trip was awesome!!!!

MOFO
06-04-2008, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I will never forget that coon as long as i live.

when he ran face first into the trailer wheel i thought i was gunna die! and when he got home, that other coon raised some hell with his drunken ***!!!!

I'm sure he remembers you too... ;)

Pappy
06-04-2008, 07:03 PM
hey someone had to up the ante...beer alone wasnt getting him hammered...enter pappy with chips.

i doubt i could have gotten up and ran fast enough and would have ended up with a lap full of coon:eek2: ummm...peaches:huh

smartypants
06-05-2008, 05:25 AM
ummm...peaches:huh

WTF you have to go and bring her up????

:mad: :grr: :mad:

Pappy
06-05-2008, 05:55 AM
Your safe, you were just on your back with a dolla bill in your teeth, the big surprise was watching someone walk out of the back room:devil:

What happens in Logan stays in Logan is my motto:eek2:

We are supposed to head down as soon as Cody is able to ride again, which will probably be sometime in mid to late august. If he lets his stash grow, we could pass him off as a midget and get him his first lap dance:devil:

smartypants
06-05-2008, 10:18 AM
Your safe, you were just on your back with a dolla bill in your teeth, the big surprise was watching someone walk out of the back room:devil:

What happens in Logan stays in Logan is my motto:eek2:

We are supposed to head down as soon as Cody is able to ride again, which will probably be sometime in mid to late august. If he lets his stash grow, we could pass him off as a midget and get him his first lap dance:devil:

make sure he brings some quarters fer da jukebox.....:scary:

Striker49
06-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Paps, I still think I have that old EXriders shirt that you sent me laying around somewhere.

Rico, you don't have any of those old pics from that Linton race yall went to back in the day do ya? I can't remember where I put em.

QuadJunkies
06-05-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Striker49
Paps, I still think I have that old EXriders shirt that you sent me laying around somewhere.

I still have mine ,its a White Winter Tshirt if I remember right. I havent worn that in a few years.
I remember one topic that a few of the members got the AFRO treatment.:o :p

dirtmomma
06-05-2008, 10:40 PM
WOW this thread will bring back memories of this site :) I still have my old white exriders T-shirt also :D

Not that it matters but I'm still on here now & then, like alot of folks said it got a little ridicoulus for awhile, I now just lurk around LOL ;)

brian-250
06-07-2008, 01:17 PM
hey im still around i just dont post anymore lol

AtvMxRider
06-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Not that it matters but I'm still on here now & then, like alot of folks said it got a little ridicoulus for awhile, I now just lurk around LOL ;)

yes it matters;)

400ex28
06-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
hey im still around i just dont post anymore lol

So wheres the pictures of this "400ex" :devil:

dirtmomma
06-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
yes it matters;)

Awww THANKS Jerry :)

AtvMxRider
06-07-2008, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Awww THANKS Jerry :)

JustRace
07-17-2008, 11:10 PM
I have some good memories of EXriders back in the day. I don't post anymore or even know if anyone remembers me, but I used to be on here all the time. I sold my 440ex when I started doing sales at a motor sports dealership and I anticipated getting a new quad, but it never happened. I still check in on here every now and then.

big_poppa49
07-18-2008, 03:51 PM
i remember you justrace...

underpowered
07-18-2008, 03:56 PM
Do i qualify as an "old Member"

i am hardly on anymore. doubt if many remember me.

teh old 400 sit the same way as it did nearly 2 years ago. i have not added a single mod to it in the past two years. my truck has gotten all the attention since i have had it. Now i have a Jeep to drop cash into.

miller821
07-19-2008, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by underpowered
Do i qualify as an "old Member"

i am hardly on anymore. doubt if many remember me.

teh old 400 sit the same way as it did nearly 2 years ago. i have not added a single mod to it in the past two years. my truck has gotten all the attention since i have had it. Now i have a Jeep to drop cash into.

I remember all your posts in the 400ex section.... Your pretty smart when it comes to engines and stuff.

gncc025
07-19-2008, 09:56 AM
this is why i stopped posting so much

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=358315&perpage=13&pagenumber=4

Warnerade
07-19-2008, 10:40 AM
lmao wow, I opted to not even btoehrr eading that post, but damn I'm glad I did after seeing you post it up...that was some funny stuff.

"ur giving me a headache with bad gramer"...priceless!

underpowered
07-19-2008, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by ride hard man
I remember all your posts in the 400ex section.... Your pretty smart when it comes to engines and stuff.

I try to be as knowledgeable as i can about it all. working in a motorcycle shop since i was 15 has helped a bunch. thats part of the reason i left. i got tired of answering the same question over and over again.

250R-Dee
07-19-2008, 01:54 PM
Hi! Will somebody please send me a real pizza or a chili cheese dog from Dairy Queen??

Back on topic?
So how's it going in here? College, work and my car site have been kicking my bottomside so I haven't been posting on here much.

Quad18star
07-19-2008, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by 250R-Dee
Hi! Will somebody please send me a real pizza or a chili cheese dog from Dairy Queen??

Back on topic?
So how's it going in here? College, work and my car site have been kicking my bottomside so I haven't been posting on here much.

You still over in Japan?

That 310R kid that screwed you over a few years ago was trying to sell more ATV parts a couple months ago . I remembered that you had a problem with him and brought it back up to his attention ..... his For Sale post kind of went dead after that. LOL :devil:

Wheelie
07-20-2008, 08:01 AM
I've been here longer than most.

TRX250X
07-20-2008, 09:59 PM
All I can say is wow. Just got done reading through all of this thread. I never posted much here, but spent a good 2 hours a day during college keeping up on things. A lot of the names mentioned bring a lot of memories of threads, stories, etc.

mx428
07-21-2008, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by JDiablo
I know that since everyone missed me so much I would come back,and this time I have another quad too!!! WOW where have you been?

250R-Dee
07-22-2008, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
You still over in Japan?

That 310R kid that screwed you over a few years ago was trying to sell more ATV parts a couple months ago . I remembered that you had a problem with him and brought it back up to his attention ..... his For Sale post kind of went dead after that. LOL :devil:

Yep, I'm still in Japan:D

Thanks for protecting the people who do not know about this THIEF!! I guess I'll have to start logging on here more often!!

kwatts400
07-23-2008, 04:29 PM
I remember that hatfield thread, it helped me plan a trip down there. I have a copy of the dvd somewhere around my house, too!

On another note, what ever happened to 400grl? Didn't she get married or something?

Pappy
07-23-2008, 04:36 PM
400grl still posts

Pappy would like to know if anyone remembers the guy who always posted in the 3rd person...lmao

gojk
07-23-2008, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by kwatts400
I remember that hatfield thread, it helped me plan a trip down there. I have a copy of the dvd somewhere around my house, too!

On another note, what ever happened to 400grl? Didn't she get married or something?

400grl races Rhinos now. And yes, she married Jason Weller of Weller Racing.