PDA

View Full Version : Paducah National

bscill
10-09-2006, 08:51 AM
Any coverage on the National. I was there, but was just wanting to know. Great weekend for racing.

One_Bad_400
10-09-2006, 10:17 AM
ya... i great weekend for racing... but my weekend sucked butt... threw the hot start release in my vaulve case... $400+ in damage, had to ride my brothers bike.. messed up in heat, got rear row start.. ended up second to last in main... havent dont that bad ALL YEAR! :mad: :mad: and i feel horrible... i've been down sense i pulled off the track becasue i cant redeam myself now...:(

kfx008
10-09-2006, 03:01 PM
who was that taking pics? i had an ok weekend 2nd in my qualifier and i got ****ted on the main couldent get the 450 into 2nd gear and i was wavin my hands and the took of anyways but i got 6tg overall in 265c #62

300exQuadracer
10-09-2006, 03:17 PM
i got in a nasty wreck in practice friday night, broke my rear fenders, my helmet visor off i got knocked out for quite a while and it took me almost a half hour to figure out what was goin on i was hurting so bad i dint even want to run my heat or main but i did and ended up gettin 2nd in both and moved up to 2nd in the points! i am black and blue on my back around my kidneys and it gave me a nice tat on my back :)

and i'd like to know how the kid is doing that i got tangled with #111 in the c class he was still in the hospital as of sat.

rustee
10-09-2006, 07:12 PM
300exquadracer sorry i couldnt hang and talk with you very long my son was getting towed off the track. we had 2nd place easely in control and was working on casey for 1st in that race when our 330r decided to go to lunch. i did not know that it was you that wrecked fri nite sorry too here about that. mabee we will see you at the banquet. we only wished we did not miss the first 3 races or the points thing would be much diffrent now but we are happy with 4th place i think still not sure though. it was our first season in extrem and i am already getting our planes for our 2 machines next year together. we will be in the b class. so i am sure we will be racing again with you. hope you feel better !! rustee....

C-LEIGH RACING
10-10-2006, 11:08 AM
Whooweee, Jake, I bet you is sore today man.

Glad it wasnt any broken bones.
What caused the crash, track??? or somebody get out of control.
Neil

300exQuadracer
10-10-2006, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by rustee

300exquadracer sorry i couldnt hang and talk with you very long my son was getting towed off the track. we had 2nd place easely in control and was working on casey for 1st in that race when our 330r decided to go to lunch. we only wished we did not miss the first 3 races or the points thing would be much diffrent now but we are happy with 4th place i think still not sure though. we will be in the b class. so i am sure we will be racing again with you. hope you feel better !! rustee....

I was feeling great and the bike was running right friday in practice and I'm shure I woulda gave Eddie a run for his money for that second spot if i wouldnt have wrecked or the bike not running right, but i think i'm gonna jump right up to A for next year
i'll be lookin for ya in columbus

Originally posted by C-LEIGH RACING
Whooweee, Jake, I bet you is sore today man.

What caused the crash, track??? or somebody get out of control.
Neil

yea we drove straigh through the night and i raced the local race sunday too, but today i'm payin for it, my back is killin me

we where goin over the two rollers and over the second one I held my line and jumped it and the other guy cut under or got thrown goofy and I pretty much landed on top of him, alls I remeber is looking down and seeing about 2 feet before I hit him and then i woke up and about 5 guys where standin over me and I had no idea where I was or what was goin on