PDA

View Full Version : GIRLS - What Chest Protector Do You Use???

Humrz28
10-09-2006, 08:10 AM
I'm looking into buying a new chest protector and wanted to get some opinions from the ladies out there. Not too many dealerships stock womens chest protectors so it's hard to try before you buy. I want to know what chest protectors you are using or have used and what your thoughts are/were. So far I'm looking at the Fox Ladies R3 Roost, mainly because it's not too flashy, just basic clear/black, but I'm yet to try one... so we'll see.

CannondaleRider
10-09-2006, 08:41 AM
My sister went from some O'Neal(mens) chest protector, to a SixSixOne Defender 2

She loves it, she says its WAY more comfortable then other, flat protectors.

I may have her give some more input

Humrz28
10-09-2006, 08:42 AM
Thanks, every little bit helps ;)

Colby@C&DRacing
10-09-2006, 10:04 AM
My wife uses the thor force it is a little big but works well when she uses the camelbak under the chest protector. She had a hard time finding one also most of them would fall off her shoulders.

derekhonda
10-09-2006, 11:16 AM
my hands would make a great chest protector

Humrz28
10-09-2006, 11:17 AM
Lol.. I'm sure they would, but something about riding around the track with some guy holding onto my boobs just seems so weird, lol.

derekhonda
10-09-2006, 11:54 AM
just for safety, i promise! :D

yellow400ex05
10-09-2006, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
just for safety, i promise! :D

i know HUMrz28 amy have found it a little bit funny but come on man no offense but have some respect for the women on the site, they dont need guys barging into a thread making some kind of perverted joke.

10-09-2006, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by yellow400ex05
i know HUMrz28 amy have found it a little bit funny but come on man no offense but have some respect for the women on the site, they dont need guys barging into a thread making some kind of perverted joke.

Do you feel left out? You can use my hands as a chest protector if you want.

yellow400ex05
10-09-2006, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by MrMan
Do you feel left out? You can use my hands as a chest protector if you want.

um no thanks and no i dont feel left out. I just dont want people to get offended on this site. if you guys cant control your urges to hit on women, and act like a horndog towards them go to a site that is meant for meeting women or something. It just isnt apropriate for this site.

Mxjunkie
10-09-2006, 12:18 PM

lmfao.. that's a good one didnt even think of that :p

Maybe someone could help me on this one but I think in dirtwheel's there is an AD that has a company that makes girls gear and such?

derekhonda
10-09-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by yellow400ex05
um no thanks and no i dont feel left out. I just dont want people to get offended on this site. if you guys cant control your urges to hit on women, and act like a horndog towards them go to a site that is meant for meeting women or something. It just isnt apropriate for this site.

wow.....

was just a joke man, i dont think anyone thought i was serious....

baja_racer
10-09-2006, 12:52 PM
I purchased for my daughter one through Chapparal....I think it was Fox brand. She loves it and it fits.

rooster300ex
10-09-2006, 12:54 PM

I knew somebody would say something like this. I have to much respect for woman to say **** like that to them.

400grl
10-09-2006, 01:01 PM
I think it's a funny visual...my husband has been my chest protector once or twice - lol!!!

I use a Lady Fusion by Acerbis...and also a FOX Racing Airframe. I need some room uptop, so the Lady Fusion is the most comfy, but i also like the FOX one because it just looks nicer......

Humrz28
10-09-2006, 01:01 PM
Ok, first off, his comment was freakin funny. 2ndly, if any girl gets offended by a comment like that (especially one made on the net) then they have a problem. Seeing that this thread was created by me and I took no offense to it... LET IT GO. Now you guys have hijacked my thread over some thing stupid (and funny). If you aren't a lady and don't have anything constructive to add to my original question then there is really no need for your response. So please quit bickering over what may or may not offend someone (or make a new thread to do so)... keep it out of mine.

As for Derek... I hope you are holding on tight cause it's gonna be a wild ride, hehe

derekhonda
10-09-2006, 01:11 PM
wouldn't let go!

haha, thanks for the backup girls, now back on topic, here is maybe some options....

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDetail.do?prodFamilyId=16537&navTitle=Protection&webCatId=4&webTypeId=37&navType=type

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDetail.do?prodFamilyId=16461&navTitle=Protection&webCatId=4&webTypeId=37&navType=type

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDetail.do?prodFamilyId=7228&navTitle=Protection&webCatId=4&webTypeId=37&navType=type

YFZ133
10-09-2006, 02:40 PM
i wear foxs top one cant remember name , but it is so comfortable u dont know its on , one thing is see if u can find them at a dealer so u can try it on sizin is big on these i chose one that fit smaller other than bigger ur on the right track, that fox girls is even formed for u ladies:eek2:

10-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Humrz28
I hope you are holding on tight cause it's gonna be a wild ride, hehe

:eek: :eek: :eek:

firefighterjosh
10-10-2006, 12:16 AM
My GF uses a Youth Oneal. Good thing too cuz she rolled her quad onto her self multiple times down a hill. She broke the shoulder guards off.. Otherwise her whole back would have looked like this.:eek2:

Humrz28
10-10-2006, 04:26 AM
Ouch! That doesn't look like much fun, lol. I'm glad to hear that's all she got though. My boyfriend had his entire back covered in road rash a few years ago.. never want to see anyone else like that.

firefighterjosh
10-10-2006, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Humrz28
Ouch! That doesn't look like much fun, lol. I'm glad to hear that's all she got though. My boyfriend had his entire back covered in road rash a few years ago.. never want to see anyone else like that.

Thats why I always use my chest protector. Road rash (dirt rash) is the worst thing ever.

korniev
10-10-2006, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by Colby@C&DRacing
My wife uses the thor force it is a little big but works well when she uses the camelbak under the chest protector. She had a hard time finding one also most of them would fall off her shoulders.

I mean this guy just made a joke and the topic seem to have changed completely since than! Somebody asked about which chest protector to use and people instead of helping the guy (girls) they start saying all that bull**** about offending women and stuff! How stupid!
Try Troy Lee Designs just get a larger size if it does not feet you ladies:)

10-10-2006, 05:39 AM
btt

Lolli2
10-10-2006, 07:48 AM
I have a Fox one myself. It's not too bad, but definitely isn't made for a girl, lol. I haven't really been uncomfortable with it though.