http://www.tmz.com/2006/09/25/oprah-lords-over-white-folk-talks-poop-on-xm/

god i hate her always have

Ruby Soho
10-09-2006, 08:15 AM
won't load for me

yellow400ex05
10-09-2006, 08:20 AM
here it is if you can't load it

If it wasn't already totally evident that Oprah Winfrey can talk about anything for any length of time, her debut today on her own XM Radio channel just confirmed it. The talk-show queen gabbed with her best pal Gayle King (who called her, inexplicably, "Mommy") on what is nominally King's show on "Oprah & Friends," the satellite channel that launched today.

Among many, many other things, Oprah talked about her humble beginnings in Mississippi, and particularly about how her mother's highest aspiration for her was that she might end up cleaning white people's houses, because "they give away nice clothes." And then Oprah pointed out that now that she's Oprah, she has "all these white people" working for her, and that in fact there's only one black person on the staff. Way to turn the tables, girl.

Finally -- and this was just in the first fifteen minutes -- Oprah moved onto her most recent favorite topic, excrement. O assured Gayle that the reason she doesn't have children wasn't that she can't deal with poo, or "pooty," as the pair called it. For this -- and whatever follows -- is what XM is paying Oprah $55 million over the next three years.

Humrz28
10-09-2006, 08:26 AM
Lol... I think her comment about her staff is funny. Oprah is cool and all, she has done a lot of great things for people... like use her own money to build new homes for hurricane katrina victims... but she isn't really someone I would spend an hour watching/listening to. Obviously millions of people watch her show, so I'm sure lots of them will also be listening to her on XM. As for me, I'll stick with my Sirius, but to each thier own.

Rastus
10-09-2006, 08:44 AM
I never have been a fan of Oprah. :ermm:

MR.BIG
10-09-2006, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Rastus
I never have been a fan of Oprah. :ermm:

Same here!

10-09-2006, 09:57 AM
Forgot Oprah, go Dr. Phil.

quads14589
10-09-2006, 09:58 AM
oprah hahah my dad once told me that if opra wasnet wearing any makeup then she would look like a rusty peice of metal.:D

redlineranger
10-09-2006, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by MR.BIG
Same here!

i'd like to see what would happen if all her money went away.:o

troutman561
10-09-2006, 03:44 PM
id still marry her lol... $$$$

Pappy
10-09-2006, 03:57 PM
As soon as black folks realize they are the ones who are racist....we can move forward.

troutman561
10-09-2006, 04:17 PM
Well i guess we will never move forward...

Hondadudeehhhh
10-09-2006, 05:18 PM
her actions outweight some of the words she has said.

mole97
10-09-2006, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
As soon as black folks realize they are the ones who are racist....we can move forward. :eek: whatchyoutalkinbout' willis?:D

10-09-2006, 05:57 PM
As soon as black folks realize they are the ones who are racist....we can move forward.

i agree...they can say anything they want but if we say one god dam word they get all uptight...

250r4life
10-09-2006, 06:28 PM
the most discirminated against group is white males...

bigbadbubba
10-09-2006, 06:42 PM
a black person can call another black person a ******, they can say it how ever many times in a song as they please, but if a white person says it , even if there not trying to be mean, its terrible and they get beat up or introuble for it.

they get mad at us for thinking there rob, stab, shoot, steal from people but then go lison to a song or rap they do and thats all they talk about.

you dont see us white people singing about hanging black people, or shooting them, or that there bad, we sing about texas, the devil, heaven, any but that, but black people can say w/e they plze ??? i dont get it

and they have to start using adverbs i can never understand them.... theres only about 10 in my school and they always hate white people

MAaudioX10
10-09-2006, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by bigbadbubba

you dont see us white people singing about hanging black people, or shooting them, or that there bad.

Ever heard of country music....LOL....

The statistic don't lie. The majority of said minority group are criminals. Which is why it is easy to stereotype these people.

Cr85rRida
10-09-2006, 06:54 PM
yeah as much as i love all people i feel like white males are the most hated.

this pretty much sums up the world today
any one guess who it is???

"I see no changes all I see is racist faces
misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
We under I wonder what it takes to make this
one better place, let's erase the wasted
Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right
'cause both black and white is smokin' crack tonight
and only time we chill is when we kill each other
it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other
And although it seems heaven sent
We ain't ready, to see a black President, uhh
It ain't a secret don't conceal the fact
the penitentiary's packed, and it's filled with blacks
But some things will never change
try to show another way but you stayin' in the dope game
Now tell me what's a mother to do
bein' real don't appeal to the brother in you
You gotta operate the easy way
"I made a G today" But you made it in a sleazy way
sellin' crack to the kid. " I gotta get paid,"
Well hey, well that's the way it is"

Hondadudeehhhh
10-09-2006, 07:04 PM
racism is argued over and over on this site. Most of the people on this site are too ignorant to see it any other way except "blacks steal and kill". Most people on this site who say those types of things more than likely live in a small town and know fewer than 15 black people. It makes me sick

sakirocket28
10-09-2006, 07:37 PM

AMEN!
oh and i head that oprahs head is so big, she has to wear 2 wigs haha

jrspawn
10-09-2006, 07:54 PM

Couldnt have said it better.

honduh440
10-09-2006, 08:03 PM
if everyone would just stop judging books by the cover it would be alright

10-09-2006, 08:13 PM
I never thought this site has so many racist people...

Black or white it's alright

Everyone it's 2006 not 1901...

jrspawn
10-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
if everyone would just stop judging books by the cover it would be alright

I agree with that.

And quad king, who said they were racist on this site?

gojk
10-09-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Cr85rRida
yeah as much as i love all people i feel like white males are the most hated.

this pretty much sums up the world today
any one guess who it is???

"I see no changes all I see is racist faces
misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
We under I wonder what it takes to make this
one better place, let's erase the wasted
Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right
'cause both black and white is smokin' crack tonight
and only time we chill is when we kill each other
it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other
And although it seems heaven sent
We ain't ready, to see a black President, uhh
It ain't a secret don't conceal the fact
the penitentiary's packed, and it's filled with blacks
But some things will never change
try to show another way but you stayin' in the dope game
Now tell me what's a mother to do
bein' real don't appeal to the brother in you
You gotta operate the easy way
"I made a G today" But you made it in a sleazy way
sellin' crack to the kid. " I gotta get paid,"
Well hey, well that's the way it is"

Some Tupac.

I think that if he was still alive he could have made huge steps towards ending racism. He doesn't get near the respect he deserves because of some of his criminal acts. He truely was a smart man and would have made a huge difference in the world.

redlineranger
10-09-2006, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
racism is argued over and over on this site. Most of the people on this site are too ignorant to see it any other way except "blacks steal and kill". Most people on this site who say those types of things more than likely live in a small town and know fewer than 15 black people. It makes me sick

lol my school is like 90-94% black, and theres like 670 something students in it, so i guess i could say that type of thing, because it happens everyday. pappy summed this thread up with what he posted.

its some serious cocka around here. if a black kid at our school gets in trouble with and is sent to the adminstrators, they go straight to the black assistant principal and say how it was the white boys fault that he got in trouble. of course they all get off with something easy. but my god if us good ol boys get sent to the office, were pretty much screwed. if we dont get in trouble then its the black kid saying "well how come that white cracker didnt get in trouble and i did"... its BS:mad:

Mechanix311
10-09-2006, 11:33 PM
This is why my step father named his black labrador oprah. He absolutely hates her

ghost450
10-10-2006, 11:42 AM
********NEWSFLASH*********

Sources say they caught Oprah with 50lbs of crack in the airport!!

all hidden under her skirt!

:D :D :D

TGW_400ex
10-10-2006, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by gojk
Some Tupac.

I think that if he was still alive he could have made huge steps towards ending racism. He doesn't get near the respect he deserves because of some of his criminal acts. He truely was a smart man and would have made a huge difference in the world.

Yea I agree pac was smart.

TGW_400ex
10-10-2006, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Humrz28
Lol... I think her comment about her staff is funny. Oprah is cool and all, she has done a lot of great things for people... like use her own money to build new homes for hurricane katrina victims... but she isn't really someone I would spend an hour watching/listening to. Obviously millions of people watch her show, so I'm sure lots of them will also be listening to her on XM. As for me, I'll stick with my Sirius, but to each thier own.

This girls knows what she is talking about SIRIUS is where its at!

CHAR250R
10-10-2006, 12:12 PM

I agree... they keep pulling out that race card. Use it once and throw it away.

rbgnwa45
10-10-2006, 01:09 PM
How can you say anything negative about Oprah? She has given so much money to people and have helped many people out of many things etc..."Racist" or not, who cares? She's an asset to society.

sakirocket28
10-10-2006, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by rbgnwa45
How can you say anything negative about Oprah? She has given so much money to people and have helped many people out of many things etc..."Racist" or not, who cares? She's an asset to society.

Alright, so based on your statement, iv got a idea...Lets take a hood toting klansmen and give him a talkshow...he can be generous and give money and help others...but he's the biggest racist ever known....but WHO CARES...he gave a fraction of his fortune to help some hurricaine victims. There would be uprisings and marches in the streets like no other...see it dosent sound so good when the colors are flipped huh?

Oh, and that BS about country music and racism chaps my ***** like no other....

Just my .02