View Full Version : ATV's cause dust! (funny)

LT80
10-09-2006, 06:57 AM
I was at a customers house and ended up going to their basement. On route, I noticed they had dog hair everywhere. And I mean alot of it!! Where the floor met the cupboards, it was like 3 inches thick.
So while outside working, we could hear a cpl obnoxiously loud 4 strokes comming in the distance. She says" that's what I don't like" and I agreed. She then went on to say that quads turn by her house and cause a fuss. I then told her that I was one of the crazys that go by her house also (this is a road, but we use it to get to a trail).
About then the quads come and go by her house. Naturally while turning onto the dirt road and accelerating, the 2 quads made a slight dust condition.
The lady then stated: " THAT's why my house is SO dusty".
Can you believe it?! She lives in a dog hair infested, stinky (did I mention it wreaked of dog urine) house that hasn't seen a vaccum in months, yet quads make her house dusty.
Dang quads! :D :D :D

Ruby Soho
10-09-2006, 07:27 AM
haha, wow. what a dumb excuse for a dirty house:(

Architects
10-09-2006, 02:23 PM
I have a friends house that is like that. Freaking dog hair everywhere. Piles so thick in the corner it makes me want to vomit. Looks like there house hasnt seen a vacuum in years

TM426
10-09-2006, 04:24 PM
Thats funny you say that. Im in service also. I went to a lady house with a bunch of cats. The house was the same. the rooms looked like a bubble because the fur along the floor/walls. The stairs were even better, They looked like like you laid a banket down them. There was a mound of fur on every one. In the meantime you hear all this banging andcrap falling over upstairs because she locked them in a room.