PDA

View Full Version : congrats Matthew Harris

thunderisland
10-09-2006, 04:50 AM
Congrats to my nephew Matthew Harris in the 90cc production class this past weekend at St.Clairsville,OH in the GNCC race.He finished 4th best finish of his career in Gncc so far,he has been flirting with top ten finishes all year and parts of last year,I'm proud of ya.Also congrat to Michael Mussi and Charlie Welsh in the 70 class great race both to both kids.Walker Fowler what a racer first race for the 200/300 class for 13-15yr old kids once again Walker wins the first ever race,he is by far the best youth racer I have witnessed and if he chooses will be in the pro circuit one day.Sounds like a great turnout in every class see ya all at the Ironman as my youngest son is going to tackle the woods and rain at Crawfordsville in 2 weeks.

charles welch
10-09-2006, 06:16 AM
Thanks very much Rich.....Lets cross our fingers and hope for less rain at the ironman this year.

thunderisland
10-09-2006, 07:39 AM
Looking forward to seeing you guys along with the rest of the GNCC regulars at the Ironman.Where are you guys going this weekend anywhere.?

charles welch
10-09-2006, 07:57 AM
We are taking the weekend off and hopefully getting quads put together...Charlie has been on his sisters quad for the last 2 races. Im trying to talk Mom into letting sister Sadie race her 1st GNCC.

hr15
10-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Thanks Rich,Congrats to the Podium finishers and all the kids that tackled the course that RP put together.It was definately some great racing.Can't wait for Ironman.

thunderisland
10-09-2006, 11:31 AM
Chuck hope you can talk her into letting Sadie race she'll have a great time.See you guys at Ironman ,maybe it will be sunny and dry yea right!

Arctic Cat Dad
10-09-2006, 08:10 PM
Matt did 1 heck of a job. He took the hole shot and was leading when he passed me way into the 1st lap. He's getting faster and faster every race. He's a great kid and we really like camping with them and the Welches, we all have a great time together.
Little Charlie made a great come back, his quad took a dump at the start and he was dead last and fought back to a 3rd. That's hard to do.

Hope to see all of the gang at the Ironman. We hope to see rain there to!:devil: Mikey Loves the muddy 1's!:devil: :devil: