Originally posted by FreekShow
nah, BLEDSOE SUCKS

agree

Originally posted by jwick07
i wish to would just go away for ever and that he never wins the super bowl

go play in traffic

FreekShow
10-08-2006, 06:35 PM
Bledsoe throws the ball on 2nd down instead of throwing it away. There was absolutely nothing there to be throwing it where he did. Not only that but he is like a damn statue in the pocket, HE CANT MOVE. 2ndly parcells needs to realize that they were running the ball pretty damn good today against the eagles even when they blitzed. But what does he do? he goes to passing with a washed up QB that frustrated his receivers all day long. And what the hell was bill thinking with the staredowns on the sidelines? what the hell was that doing to help his players? NOTHING.

I got three letters- RFR READY FOR ROMO

Oh btw, thanks bledsoe, i get to wear an eagles jersey at work tomorrow thanks to your old *** :mad: atleast its a terrel owens one though:devil:

honduh440
10-08-2006, 06:47 PM
ready for romo

firefighterjosh
10-08-2006, 10:17 PM
Did you see how scared TO was? HE went to catch a ball when he was on a slant and seen the defender ready to hit him and dropped the ball LOL. He is a loud mouth too. I hope somone creams him

honduh440
10-08-2006, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
Did you see how scared TO was? HE went to catch a ball when he was on a slant and seen the defender ready to hit him and dropped the ball LOL. He is a loud mouth too. I hope somone creams him

regardless of what TO does off the field he is still the best wide receiver in the NFL.

firefighterjosh
10-08-2006, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
regardless of what TO does off the field he is still the best wide receiver in the NFL.

Maybe....But it dosen't matter how good you are if no one wants you. I am sure Dallas will learn to get rid of him cuz all he is gonna do is tear apart the team.

honduh440
10-08-2006, 10:40 PM
just stop talking

firefighterjosh
10-08-2006, 10:47 PM
just stop talking

Why because you are a TO fan? Beacuse the Eagles got rid of TO because he wouldn't shut his mouth? He tore them apart.

OK I will stop now.:D

Mxjunkie
10-09-2006, 12:08 AM
I wanna see T.O get his chit togather and become a really good player and prove everyone wrong..

It had to of sucked having all his old team mates come at him not with him :p

spraw602
10-09-2006, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
I wanna see T.O get his chit togather and become a really good player and prove everyone wrong..

It had to of sucked having all his old team mates come at him not with him :p

Agreed, he is an awesome receiver but he just needs to develop some people skills. I cant blame the philly players for coming at him after what he did to them. It did make for a few good commercials....

honduh440
10-09-2006, 07:44 AM
hes a competitor........... just like any footaball teams coach when you are losing he is yelling down your throat. its for the best he knows what he is talking about.

Ruby Soho
10-09-2006, 08:17 AM
t.o sucks:D

FHKracingZ
10-09-2006, 12:33 PM
dont say T.O. exspreses his feelings more then others blah blah blah, hes a loud mouth cocky player, plain as can be. Hes a good reciever that is no doubt but not the best. I would take steve smith , chad johnson , donald driver and other great recievers over him.

firefighterjosh
10-10-2006, 04:10 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/wires/10/10/2020.ap.fbn.tim.dahlberg.0806/index.html

spraw602
10-10-2006, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/wires/10/10/2020.ap.fbn.tim.dahlberg.0806/index.html

LMFAO....thats some good stuff.

10-10-2006, 05:47 AM

Oh, puhlease.

Eagles SINGLE covered him all day.

TO is a washed up self- absorbed jerk.

He screwed up the Niner's, and called Garcia a f@gg. Nice.

He screwed up the Eagles, calling McNabb all sort of things.

He's screwing up the Cowboys with his "Its all about me" roadshow. You see his immature ranting on teh sidelines Sunday? Get a life.

Reason Bledsoe threw the pic when throwing at TO was Bledsoe and TO haven't had enuf reps to work on their timing. Bledsoe made EVERY practice. TO made very few.

If I had to choose between an amputee and TO, I'd take the amputee.

I think Tuna lost his mind in letting TO on the team. Terry Glenn is a better receiver than TO.

firefighterjosh
10-10-2006, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by garandman
Oh, puhlease.

Eagles SINGLE covered him all day.

TO is a washed up self- absorbed jerk.

He screwed up the Niner's, and called Garcia a f@gg. Nice.

He screwed up the Eagles, calling McNabb all sort of things.

He's screwing up the Cowboys with his "Its all about me" roadshow. You see his immature ranting on teh sidelines Sunday? Get a life.

Reason Bledsoe threw the pic when throwing at TO was Bledsoe and TO haven't had enuf reps to work on their timing. Bledsoe made EVERY practice. TO made very few.

If I had to choose between an amputee and TO, I'd take the amputee.

I think Tuna lost his mind in letting TO on the team. Terry Glenn is a better receiver than TO.

Agreee