PDA

View Full Version : bad day of riding.

quads14589
10-07-2006, 06:20 PM
so i called my friend this morin to see if he wants to go riding and he says that he broke his tie rod on his blaster and its stuck out in the woods so my other friend is over his house and we went to get the kodiak at his house so we go about 5 miles out in the woods and we put the front tires on the back racks of the kodiak and we strap it down so we get it home in about 1hr and we decide to go riding out in my woods. so my friend has this 1989 polaris 250 2 stroke ute quad and my other a 01 400ex. so we plan on going out to the sand pits so we are about 1/2 mile away from them and we run into some lady that we dont kno and she starts to ask all these questions to us and we r nice and she gives us the rightof way over her property. so my friend with the 1989 quad cant get it started so we r pullin and pullin to start it cant get it going. then we look and i see gas pourin outta the carb so we r like screw it and we start to push it 1/2 mile and then we get it to the sand pits and we start to strip it down and keep on trying to start it. so we call his dad up to come get him so we push the quad outside a gate and he goes and gets the trailer and while he is gone wut do u kno a cop shows up and gives him a ticket and me and my firend are gone alreay heading home so he had to pay 80 bucks for a ticket. so thats the last time im going riding out in the sand pits for awhile.

10-07-2006, 06:41 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH

10-07-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by mjpridered10
HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH

Not Funny

rebelbuggy
10-07-2006, 06:58 PM
so why did he get a ticket? he wasnt riding right! cauae it was broke? yall wasnt supposed to be out therE? i guess

quads14589
10-07-2006, 07:02 PM
he was on the street waiting for his dad to come pick him up and i guess a cop stopped by.

10-07-2006, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by quads14589
so i called my friend this morin to see if he wants to go riding and he says that he broke his tie rod on his blaster and its stuck out in the woods so my other friend is over his house and we went to get the kodiak at his house so we go about 5 miles out in the woods and we put the front tires on the back racks of the kodiak and we strap it down so we get it home in about 1hr and we decide to go riding out in my woods. so my friend has this 1989 polaris 250 2 stroke ute quad and my other a 01 400ex. so we plan on going out to the sand pits so we are about 1/2 mile away from them and we run into some lady that we dont kno and she starts to ask all these questions to us and we r nice and she gives us the rightof way over her property. so my friend with the 1989 quad cant get it started so we r pullin and pullin to start it cant get it going. then we look and i see gas pourin outta the carb so we r like screw it and we start to push it 1/2 mile and then we get it to the sand pits and we start to strip it down and keep on trying to start it. so we call his dad up to come get him so we push the quad outside a gate and he goes and gets the trailer and while he is gone wut do u kno a cop shows up and gives him a ticket and me and my firend are gone alreay heading home so he had to pay 80 bucks for a ticket. so thats the last time im going riding out in the sand pits for awhile.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/stfuweb/STFU%20board%20pics/baby.jpg

10-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Marshmello
Not Funny

chil man i talk to him all the time on AIM, im just playin with him

rebelbuggy
10-07-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by quads14589
he was on the street waiting for his dad to come pick him up and i guess a cop stopped by.

Oh.alright, I guess the cop didnt have anything else better to do

10-07-2006, 07:46 PM

10-07-2006, 07:47 PM

JK dude, JK i know

10-07-2006, 07:49 PM
u deleted ur pic so i gues i'll delete mine

friends?

best friends :-*