PDA

View Full Version : Texas Atvs.com

MyIce
09-03-2002, 09:57 PM
Hey, If you are looking for riders around Texas check out Texas Atvs forums. We have Forums, Pictures, Videos, Trails and Tracks listings with phone #'s and web addresses. Check it out, and let me know what you think...

GrounD PoundeR
09-04-2002, 02:01 PM
I Checked out your site but all the places you list you pay for a weekend. How about listing places that are free like the Clay Pit just north of Lindale. Being knew to Texas it sure would be nice for places like that to be listed.

ChadEXer
09-04-2002, 03:35 PM
Come on man,,,aint nutn free:D There is a place here in Longview (actually kilgore) that is free! Its right on the river, but dont go any time after its rained unless you got a 4x4!!

GrounD PoundeR
09-04-2002, 03:52 PM
Well let me know when you get that engine and we'll have to go riding down there. Hopefully that engine wont blow since you waited so long for it.:huh
What ever happened to that 250ex you had?

redryder300
09-04-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by ChadEXer
Come on man,,,aint nutn free:D There is a place here in Longview (actually kilgore) that is free! Its right on the river, but dont go any time after its rained unless you got a 4x4!!

Hey Chad,
I was in your neck of the woods this weekend. My girlfriends parents live in Henderson so we went to Gator Run and rode Saturday and Sunday.

What free place are ya talkin about? Is it the trails at I20 and the Sabine river ? Larrys Land or something like that???

ChadEXer
09-05-2002, 10:37 AM
I had Tom detune the engine (a 10.5:1 compression instead of a 12.5:1 compression) so it will last longer,,,he said i wont have any problems out of it!! Ill be ready to go riding very soon!!
Redryder, yeah Im talking about Larry's land!! He doesnt have a whole lot to ride on but we ride on all the other land down there,,even though your not supposed to!! Thats the only "free" place I know of!!