PDA

View Full Version : Home Coming

Ghost-Rider
10-06-2006, 01:30 PM
Well its this weekend had an assembly today was so dumb... fricken half football team came after they were on floor come up into bleachers and all stand infront of me and wouldnt sit down so i coudlnt watch the cheerleaders worth crap....only half decent part so anyone else have that today?

procircuit406ex
10-06-2006, 01:31 PM
we did last week,and i was in the same boat,couldnt see the chicks for nothin:ermm:

Ghost-Rider
10-06-2006, 01:34 PM
Yea it sucked bad you know they have the fooball players on the floor and annouce it then they go sit so dumb to they thoguht their all that and had like coach and assnt coach with them i think and they really looked dumb since they were only ones standing not even the senior football players stood up .... idiots ..could barley see the chicks and crap and i know who half of them are and they all suck so bad....although our schools football sucks alltohgether.

10-06-2006, 01:46 PM
football players are gay

10-06-2006, 01:48 PM
well i shouldnt say all football players are, but the typical high school "all that" jock football players are :D

liek the ones that are dumber then a box of rocks but get D-'s all day just so they can play...there just dumb IMO

bman9
10-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Honda86
football players are gay

you dont know ****

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/bman9/stuff/Picture012.jpg

LittleMissE
10-06-2006, 01:54 PM
Homecoming is overrated althought I have been convenced to go this year. And About not be able to see the cheerleads I could but not that I care since I am a girl!!!! Plus at my small school that guys dont really care about the cheerleaders its all about the volleyball players at my school. Well I have homecoming this saturday and my best friend from a different school then I go to is going with me!!!

sakirocket28
10-06-2006, 02:14 PM
we had a huge pep rally today for homecoming tomorrow...really isnt my thing but oh well...i made a deal with my girlfriend though...if i go to the football game tonight for the big homecoming ceremony, she and her friend will come with me to the Big and Rich, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Keith Anderson concert inseted of homecoming tomorrow. haha:macho

10-06-2006, 02:49 PM
look at my 2nd post bman9....is that your high school team?

LittleMissE
10-06-2006, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by sakirocket28
we had a huge pep rally today for homecoming tomorrow...really isnt my thing but oh well...i made a deal with my girlfriend though...if i go to the football game tonight for the big homecoming ceremony, she and her friend will come with me to the Big and Rich, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Keith Anderson concert inseted of homecoming tomorrow. haha:macho

I would love to go to that concert so I wouldnt even make you go to the football game!!!

orca0294
10-06-2006, 02:58 PM
homecoming is actually a fun week their is stuff going on all week and you get out for the assembly at the end of the week and its your own choice to go to the dance or not but i could see everything at my assembly today

m_townsgreatest
10-06-2006, 03:07 PM
Here's the Massillon Tigers. Home of Paul Brown Tiger Stadium, it holds almost 20,000 people. In my town football is life, its crazy. We also have a video made after us. When we play our rivals every year people bet on it across the nation in vegas.

sakirocket28
10-06-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by LittleMissE
I would love to go to that concert so I wouldnt even make you go to the football game!!!

lol sounds like my kinda woman:p

Mean250r
10-06-2006, 03:32 PM
i play football, im not that kinda "jock"

but yeah football is the ****,

Robin Hood
10-06-2006, 03:55 PM
I hate football, I hate sports, I hate school pep rallys, I hate school spirit.:o

Sorry not my thing. :p

250r(quadman19)
10-06-2006, 04:29 PM
thank god im in college

TRX_450
10-06-2006, 04:35 PM
football to me is just a workout...although i love the adrenaline during the game im mostly in it for the workout....but im out for the rest of the season due to a broken collar bone :(

Mean250r
10-06-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by TRX_450
football to me is just a workout...although i love the adrenaline during the game im mostly in it for the workout....but im out for the rest of the season due to a broken collar bone :(

ha same here, im in it for a work out. Sure is fun when you lay some one out on the other team :blah: :blah:

WhiteZrider
10-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Our cheerleaders are fat and arent fun to watch lol well a couple of them arent but i mean jeez could have got better ones lol :blah:

10-06-2006, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Robin Hood
I hate football, I hate sports, I hate school pep rallys, I hate school spirit.:o

agreed brother

quad2xtreme
10-06-2006, 07:56 PM
the best thing in life is after college then it doesn't matter any more and then neither does high school or any of the stupid things that went on in high school but after while you realize you probably should have gone to class more so you could figure out that the smarter people who learn to write end up making more money than the ones who don't learn how to end a sentence or put thoughts together in an organized manner but you can always hope that chicks really do dig scars more than owning a house a car and other stuff

Rider-trx_250ex
10-06-2006, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Mean250r
i play football, im not that kinda "jock"

but yeah football is the ****,

d@mn straight

Titanium
10-06-2006, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Robin Hood

you're in my boat too.