09-03-2002, 06:52 PM
if u ride at tower city in pennsylvania tell me what kind of ride u got

Pappy
09-03-2002, 07:12 PM
i ride there about once a month, but its a nasty place to take aperty quad;) :p

Nj400EX
09-03-2002, 10:51 PM
Oh c'mon , its isn't THAT dirty LoL <SARCASM>

Isn't it fun cleaning that coal dirt off the machine though ?

LuckyCharms
09-03-2002, 11:05 PM
I knew it. I thought I remembered that quad on here when I saw it on Laborday. 400ex127 - I saw you fly by me on Saterday up at Towercity. Those hillclimbs are scary - I wouldn't dare try them on my stock 400 - not a chance of me gettin up them without a roll.

Nj400EX
09-03-2002, 11:23 PM
Somone say stock 400Ex doing TC hill climbs ???

Yea i know i posted this pic yesterday , shuddup , i like it LoL

LuckyCharms
09-03-2002, 11:25 PM
Naaaa - I know I can do those - I'm talkin the BIG ones - where everyone lines up across the street to watch - the whole day I only saw 2 banshee's make the top

Nj400EX
09-03-2002, 11:35 PM
Never said ya couldn't do those climbs , I just needed an exscuse to post that pic again LoL

The key to climbing King Coal is to take it easy through the whoops at the bottom , then hammer up it and pick a good line , and watch out for those rocks !!! Well thats my way of doing it atleast . I flipped it the first time up . Second time i concentrated and had a good line and made it . There won't be a 3rd or 4th time . I learned my lesson the first time and conquered it the second . Thats enough for me . I really don't want to test my luck again and watch my quad go rolling back down the hill .

Oh yea , and the hill in that pic is actually bigger and steeper than the ones across the street . it just doesn't have any rocks on it

Pappy
09-04-2002, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by LuckyCharms
I knew it. I thought I remembered that quad on here when I saw it on Laborday. 400ex127 - I saw you fly by me on Saterday up at Towercity. Those hillclimbs are scary - I wouldn't dare try them on my stock 400 - not a chance of me gettin up them without a roll.

haha..yeah...me and 2 R's rider were stirrin some dust on saturday....where did we fly past ya at?:D

LuckyCharms
09-04-2002, 05:00 PM
If your standing at the top of the little hillclimb that has the lake at the bottom and you look over to the left side - theres that big open area of soft coal. Either there or farther away but in that direction I was coming out of a trail and you guys flew by and hit a jump. I think one of you went too fast and went into the trees(not sure) and then you continued off to the right.

bansheeguy77
09-04-2002, 05:34 PM
come on now nj that hill aint that big...its steep but also easy...stock blasters make it. and u got the king coal technique wrong also :blah i hit those whoops in 3rd wot and just glide over the top of them and if i got enough juice keep it flat out 3rd over the hill but on the 400 sometimes gotta downshift....the shee could hit them 3rd wot and sometimes 4th and launch off the top.....theres other nice hills down there we will go ridin sometiem and we can have fun....

bansheeguy77
09-04-2002, 05:36 PM
another...i have like 20 million climbing pics but forget what i named them lol

bansheeguy77
09-04-2002, 05:38 PM
u guys hit the flats down below? nice jumps and cool little stuff to mess around on....plus wheelies! :devil

Pappy
09-04-2002, 06:27 PM
I was coming out of a trail and you guys flew by and hit a jump. I think one of you went too fast and went into the trees(not sure) and then you continued off to the right.

HAHAHA....me and 2 R's was drag racing and neither one of us would let off the gas...lmfao...i went on and slammed into the hillside and he went into them trees....he almost hit that old foundation:eek: :eek:

LuckyCharms
09-04-2002, 08:15 PM
YEP - thats exactly what happened - it's weird that I caught you guys at that exact time. All I see are these two quads barreling at the treeline and I'm like, ahhhhhhhhhhhh, what next?????

09-04-2002, 08:33 PM
tctri ...hmmm,...DO I RIDE THERE????????????????

all i can say ........bling,BLING!..............watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will here me way before you just
BARELY see
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love the sound of crunching skid plates while flyin over those rocks.............as fast as me R will go!!!

09-04-2002, 08:39 PM
not only do I ride there ..(almost weekly)..I LIVE THERE!!..sorta

09-04-2002, 08:50 PM
any body wanna go ridin @ TCTRI??..let me know

LuckyCharms
09-04-2002, 09:05 PM
Hey 2-R's, when we went up to Tower City on Laborday we had no idea about the whole member/sponsered member thing and we just bs'd with them for like 5 minutes and they let us in anyway - even let me sign my 15 yr old bro in. If I were to go - would you get me in?

09-04-2002, 09:08 PM
hhhm....we will talk

Nj400EX
09-04-2002, 09:39 PM
BansheeGuy : Yea those hills are very easy , its all loose with no big rocks . I personally like the side hills with all the trees and the berms at the bottom . And yea , the flats are fun too , its like black sand . And all those mounds , almost like they were placed there for a reason ?? They almost look like some MX jumps , just really eroded and worn down .

2R's : You got a nice campsite dude . Next spring i'm buying a camper or building a shed , not sure yet . For now the ol' 6x12 trailer is fine for sleeping LoL This year i'm trying to focus on leveling the site off and making it look perty :)

Who's gonna be at TC this weekend?? I should get there around 8pm Saturday and i'm stayin till monday mornin . Lets ride !

09-04-2002, 09:57 PM
What I need to be with a member to get into TC?

So who's gonna be that member:)

Anyone thinking of being there the weekend of the 21st???

Looks a lot better than the place by riding bud was at last weekend (paragon) he needs to replace most of his quad from banging off the rocks and only got to ride for like 2hrs due to a 4" gash in his tire.

Is the ash like riding in sand?

Nj400EX
09-04-2002, 09:58 PM
Back to how dirty TC is . This is just from driving to my campsite LoL

09-04-2002, 10:00 PM
NJ,... maybe you should marry the GIRL
from sat nite ...lol ..

;)

09-04-2002, 10:01 PM
BET she knows how to "GET REAL DIRTY"..hehe

Pappy
09-04-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by 440EX4me
What I need to be with a member to get into TC?

So who's gonna be that member:)

Anyone thinking of being there the weekend of the 21st???

Looks a lot better than the place by riding bud was at last weekend (paragon) he needs to replace most of his quad from banging off the rocks and only got to ride for like 2hrs due to a 4" gash in his tire.

Is the ash like riding in sand?

tower city = rocks..dust..rocks..dust..

but it is very fun place and if ya take it easy its not to hard on the tires

LuckyCharms
09-04-2002, 10:05 PM
haha - unless you go into the tight technical trails and bounce off the rocks second gear wot. Then you end up with two flats in a row(both on the front left)

Pappy
09-04-2002, 10:07 PM
haha - unless you go into the tight technical trails and bounce off the rocks second gear wot. Then you end up with two flats in a row(both on the front left)

2nd gear? lmao...try 4th and 5th ....:eek:

Nj400EX
09-04-2002, 10:10 PM
440 : TC is very rocky , just like paragon . But like BansheeGuy told me at the beginning of this year , once you learn to ride the rocks its all good . I fly around that place now LoL There's also a lot of trails where you can really open it up and not pass one rock for miles . And yes , you do need to be with a member to get in . Labor Day w/e they were letting a lot of ppl just come in cuz it was Labor Day , usually any other weekend you would have needed a member to sponser you . I'm up there most every weekend so if you need someone to sponsor you just ask .

2R's : I don't want anything to do with that chick . She's a nut , she has called me about 30 times in the past 2 days . You gotta hear the messages she's left me LoL

09-04-2002, 10:12 PM
tower city = rocks..dust..rocks..dust.. but it is very fun place and if ya take it easy its not to hard on the tires
2nd gear? lmao...try 4th and 5th ....

OK sounds like a little challenge:) So when should I be packing up the truck??

Guess Im gonna have to postpone that PC stuff there Kenny, since I cant be rebuilding while im banging off the trees and rocks in 5th :D :D

09-04-2002, 10:12 PM
...yup

second is for kids..& beginners hehe..
h*ll,.. my 10yr old does 3rd..sometimes 4th w/me!!
& she is a lil girl..

:p

Pappy
09-04-2002, 10:14 PM

Guess Im gonna have to postpone that PC stuff there Kenny, since I cant be rebuilding while im banging off the trees and rocks in 5th :D :D

sounds like a plan....do i smell an exriders ride at tcri?

09-04-2002, 10:15 PM
proves one thing .....maybe 2 she is in love ...& knows how to use the phone ..or at least REDIAL!!!..
probably took her all w/e to figure it out !!!!

NJ,..Yeah I figured ya didnt want her..

Nj400EX
09-04-2002, 10:16 PM
TC hard on tires ?? Try 18 plugs in the sidewall of my right rear tire LoL

Pappy
09-04-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Nj400EX
TC hard on tires ?? Try 18 plugs in the sidewall of my right rear tire LoL

hahaha..yeah i saw it....is that a secret? use the plugs as a rock gaurd....lmao. hey..whatever keeps ya ridin:D

09-04-2002, 10:18 PM
TCTRI teaches you a couples things ..
1) how to ride
2) how to fix tires ....

Pappy
09-04-2002, 10:19 PM
and how to suck dust and enjoy it:D

Nj400EX
09-04-2002, 10:21 PM
And how to meet trashy women at so called " nudie bars " that won't leave ya alone LoL Dave i still say that place is someones house LoL

09-04-2002, 10:21 PM
oh yeah!!! & how to dodge flyin rocks.....
from the guy in frt..

09-04-2002, 10:22 PM
So it will be turning my 6plys into a plug holder like the stockers were, cool expensive but an excuse to get the new ones I was thinking about.

Just as long as I dont bang up my new housers toherwise Im gonna bring the warrior or raptor :D ;)

Pappy
09-04-2002, 10:23 PM
And how to meet trashy women at so called " nudie bars " that won't leave ya alone LoL Dave i still say that place is someones house LoL

WHOA.....wtf did i miss on saturday night?

09-04-2002, 10:25 PM
I think you are right .........Rich
they all were so nutty...
how would they know ............only thing i kept wonderin..
WHO shot all those animals...the landlord ...

or "TEDS" bROTHER???

09-04-2002, 10:30 PM
See bro .. told ya to stick around..
I'll let Rich tell ya ...

Its kinda his ....story....I want to get him TOO embarassed.

ok
RICH go ahead .. :) ...tell kenny ..
about the woman ........................ya met ..sorta

LuckyCharms
09-04-2002, 10:43 PM
Ha Ha - very funny - what do you guys take me for - I'm not talkin about just the ordinary trails - I mean when you really start to get creative and you have to weave through trees that are just wide enough for the STOCK 400ex to get through.

Pappy
09-04-2002, 10:46 PM
ok..next time we up there..jump behind us and try to stay with us...lol...trust me...i was wonderin...if i was gonna fit or not many times. but if 2 R's can get thru there at 50 mph so can i...lol

Nj400EX
09-04-2002, 10:55 PM
440 6ply's do pretty good . Its not as bad as we make it seem . But don't be surprised if you get a flat.......Or 5 for that matter LoL It happens to everyone who rides there . The second weekend i rode there i gashed a front tire open , then i went 3 months without a flat on the stockers .Then maybe a tire plug here and there every few weekends . Here i am today with 18 plugs LoL

Kenny , First of all when you go into the so called nudie bar you go through what looks like the front door to someones house . Once you step inside you realize you just did walk into someones house LoL I should've known i was in for a interesting night right then LoL Fast fwd a few rum n cokes and i'm asking one of the dancers if i can take the band-aids off her nipples . She says yea later . We exchange ##'s and me n dave go back to camp . She tried to call me that night when she got out of work but i don't get a signal at my campsite so when i woke up and drove to Frosties i realized i had 6 messages !! LoL I have to let you guys hear them , she is a nut !!! Fast fwd to today and i'm avoiding her like the plague , she has honestly called me 40 times LoL

Pappy
09-04-2002, 10:58 PM
hahahaha...lmfao....you have a freaked out tower city stripper stalking you:eek: lmfao....im glad i left...i dont think the wife would have understood that one!!!:D

Nj400EX
09-04-2002, 11:04 PM
Kenny , i'm gonna PM you my cell # so you can hear these messages LOL

Pappy
09-04-2002, 11:06 PM
well....come to think of it....she didnt understand when i came home from the strip club..dropped my pants and a g string fell out:eek:

Nj400EX
09-04-2002, 11:08 PM
Ummm there's gotta be a good story behind that one kennny LoL Do tell

Pappy
09-04-2002, 11:11 PM
Ummm there's gotta be a good story behind that one kennny LoL Do tell

haha....i bet there is too....i just wish i could remeber it...**** i wish i could remember that whole night:eek:

must have been good tho....i came home with the g string....her phone # and a stange blue/rd mark on my body:huh

Castor-426ex
09-04-2002, 11:15 PM
blue/red mark? damn man

you get tested??

it could be a number of things....std,...west nile,.....testicular rottage,.....african sasquatial fever....or it could just be a rash..or a love hickey :D

NJ300ex
09-05-2002, 01:23 PM
Lenny, If you are going up the third weekend of september either saturday or sunday tell me. I need to go. I have been holding out for awhile.

Rich, can you sponsor me too if I come? Are there any memberships left? If there are I will take one probably.

An EXriders ride at TC would be great. Make a date and I will be there.

bansheeguy77
09-05-2002, 01:41 PM
lmao were u guys at carters? if so dam bro u were wasted cause their all ugly and have more facial hair than 99% of guys:eek: u guys are making it out to be worse than it is here or maybe im just used to it? when i get my bike back together we will go ridin if i can find my stickers.....what color are the stickers now? maybe ill have 2 go have a talk with john again :D but really if u guys wanna escape from all the gay rules u can come over to my place and we can hit trails and other stuff....

09-05-2002, 05:07 PM
....20th ...to 23rd/...BE THERE!!!

Nj400EX
09-05-2002, 09:24 PM
BansheeGuy : Yea Carters is where we were at . That place is horrible LoL I've never seen a dancer actually have to get off stage to change her own music LoL Is there any other places nearby to go see some women ?? And yes , i think you are just used to the terrain cuz you live there . I'm used to riding in the Pine Barrens or up in the woods a lil north of me . there's rocks but not nearly as many as there is out by you . Either way ya look at it though , ya still can't beat TC . BTW , just wondering , exactly what gay rules are ya talking about ?? The only real rules ya have to follow is 5 mph on camp roads and wear a helmet . Whats so bad about that ?? I'm not asking to be a d!ck , just wondering . And for your info , the stickers are blue this year , but i think the locals have different stickers . But me , I'm special so i get gold security stickers so HA ! Lmao

NJ300Ex : I believe there are still some memberships left , you'd have to check with the office though to be sure . And yea , i'll sponsor ya . Ya just have to promise not to be an ***** and almost get me kicked out like the last group of guys i sponsored LoL

Anyone going up this weekend ???

09-05-2002, 10:07 PM
I thought of "CARTERS"...as just for somethin to do,& somethin NEW to see ...in the area(never ever been til now) .....NO more than that ..OK?
....& yes they are ugly..

BTW none of us were wasted...not our style.....;)

09-05-2002, 10:32 PM
NJ300ex Lenny, If you are going up the third weekend of september either saturday or sunday tell me. I need to go. I have been holding out for awhile.

Mike it looks like its gonna be the following weekend, I forgot about a stupid wedding (another one bites the dust ;) ) so I think its the 28th + 29th of sept.

Anyone else?????

Hey and Carters sounds like a place you "need to be plastered" just to go there, but what the He11 cant that bad:D

One question though ....... are they all serial stalkers :D

So hows the 28th sounding???????????????????

09-06-2002, 12:25 PM
www.towercitytrailriders.org is the website for anyone who would like to read more ..
...inlcuding the rules ,weather,etc .....2 R's..

bansheeguy77
09-06-2002, 01:08 PM
i dont know they just always try to snag us i think....its always that dam fat old 400 pound cow on his little 70's style 125...1ce i was goin 2 fast then we were on this nice wide open smooth road and he flies up and yells at my dad cause he didnt have a helmet on now yes i totally understand his point but he said ok ill just sit here while i go off and play on these jumps well he insisted we left or he would make us....well he enjoyed a nice roost sandwich from the shee....and i hate speed limits sorry....yes guys i know im being immature and all this but see i have so much land to ride on over here with no rules where i can do what i want then i stop there and its like freakin nazi's....sorry for goin off....lets get something planned for like 3 weeks from now or so so i can get my ride together and we can hit coal banks :D

09-08-2002, 07:44 AM
OK ,..the 28th may work after all,..
.........................................anyone ?
21st may go race at Mt Morris .....

Nj400EX
09-08-2002, 01:41 PM
BansheeGuy : I know the dude you are talking about . The helmet thing , well thats just common sense . Also the reason they are so anal about the helmets is for insurance reasons . The ***** will hit the fan with the insurance company if someone wrecks and they don't have a helmet on . I can only imagine living where you live and having that place as your backyard so yea i understand ya . .......
The 5 mph rule on camp roads ? C'mon thats common sense too . There's lil kids flying around and people camping everywhere . Not to mention the dust cough cough cough LoL .There's 12,000 leased acres for us to ride on , i really don't have the urge to going flying down 2 miles of camping roads , even after driving 2and a half hours . But then again you as a local have literally a million acres to ride on and you can't resist the urge to speed down camp roads , go figure .

On a lighter note i can't wait for all of us to go riding the 28th . Can i lead ???? Lmao

09-08-2002, 01:56 PM
COOL..

the 28th is good for us here ..

did ya ride this w/e Rich??.

I may go up sometime this WEEK...to enjoy TCTRI all alone hehe..

MAN the GNCC's were wild dude ..

bansheeguy77
09-08-2002, 02:02 PM
yup i understand what ur sayin nj....and i understand the speed limit thing to but i dont know what it is most of the time i cant stand to go under like 10-15 mph..... if my quads back together i will be there....all i need is 2 get my stem straightened....

NJ300ex
09-08-2002, 06:09 PM
I can go the 28th. Are we doing this both Sunday and Saturday or just one day? A couple other guys from the site might come also.

Rich, can you give me directions? Also how do you get a campsite? Just pick one?

Mike

Nj400EX
09-08-2002, 06:48 PM
2R's : You missed a good weekend of riding dude . I buried the 400 almost over the fenders in a river/mud pit . Had to get pulled out by a Polaris :(

NJ300 : I'll be there both days , I may have to work Saturday though , but i will be up afterwards . Will let you know when the time comes . I can take 3 or 4 people under my membership as guests for the day .

If we divide everyone who is planning on coming equally between all our memberships we should have no problem . That is of course if 2R's and Kenny don't mind taking on guests .

To everyone who is coming , bring video cameras and digitals . you won't regret is LoL

09-09-2002, 01:49 AM
Rich, can you give me directions? Also how do you get a campsite? Just pick one?

There's some good questions, and can you get a box truck into the camp area? or should I expect to bring the pick up?

Will let you know when the time comes . I can take 3 or 4 people under my membership as guests for the day . Will they be locking us out "at night" but I guess bansheeguy77 would know where to set us up local anyhow, not that joint with the fat chickens either :D it sounds contaigous.

But seriously is this a plan? I need to get some stuff done and postpone a couple things with the 400 so just let me know for sure.

And thanks for the offer(s) to be yo guests.

09-09-2002, 03:20 AM
I believe all "1st Timers" can get a "day pass"..
Check with Alice or John on this ..
This is what was done when I had many guests one time ..previously..
All interested should give the Club a call to confirm this..,Get phone # from website & give a call to get details , sometime before coming up ..(website is on this thread)
.................................................. ............
I will be there (most likely on friday) so the people intereste in riding that weekend can catch up to me if they would like ..

There is plenty of room for parking a "box truck"...I have seen a tractor trailer come up..& park for the weeekend..

NO! they do not "lock"you OUT,you can come & go as you please ,provided you have paid to be there .
.................................................. ................................................
Rich ,.. stuck..??
better watch those ponds DUDE!
I seen machines DISAPPEAR right before my EYES!!

I was having a blast at the GNCC's ,,..you should go sometime ..
:huh :huh :huh

Nj400EX
09-09-2002, 08:36 AM
Fastest way to Tower City.......

TCTRI Directions

1. 78 west to Exit 13 ( Bethel )
2. At top of ramp turn right and follow 501 North for 7.5 miles
3. Make left at stop sign and follow 895 for half a mile
4. Make right at stop sign and follow 443 for half a mile
5. At traffic light veer to the left , this becomes 125 . Follow 125 for 3 miles
6. Make a left onto 53029 for 1/4 mile ( There will be a sign for RT 81 )
( The Exxon station is the last place to stop and buy food , drinks , ciggs , etc )
7. Take onramp onto Rt 81 North for 1 exit
8. Take Exit 107 ( Tremont & Tower City )
9. Turn Right onto Rt 209 South and follow for 1.1 miles
10. Turn Right at the first intersection after the sign for Good Spring
( This is " Main St " )
11. Go 2.2 miles until you come to a 3 way stop In Good Spring
12. Make left at stop sign onto SR 4011 ( W. Center St )
13. Go 3.5 miles on SR4011 until you come to a horseshoe turn ( Becareful going over the railroad tracks about a mile into this road , CRAWL over them ! )
14. Instead of turning right into the horseshoe turn , stay left onto the dirt road
15. Take the dirt road for .8 miles and turn left at the TCTRI sign

You can easily get a box truck into the club , like 2R's said , there has been tractor trailers and huge RVs that park there . Matter a fact there is a day parking lot right in front of my site , so you guys can all park there and come hang out on my site . As far as camping or overnighting goes , you guys are more than welcome to camp on my site with us . There's plenty of room for people to pitch tents , but i usually sleep in my trailer .We usually stay up late and party around the fire pit so we will all have a good time . God i hope the burn ban is lifted by then LoL There's also a few hotels in the area a couple of exits south on Rt 81 but i wouldn't trust leaving my quads out in the parking lot overnight . If you guys are staying in a hotel you can drop your trailers off by me and then go to the hotel :)

As far as campsites go , just ride around the campgrounds and find a nice spot , go to the office and OK it with John ( the president ) . If he OKs it then you have to clear it out and they will come and spread some stone around for you to make your site perty .

I'm taking the 28th off of work so if anyone wants to follow me up there you are more than welcome to . i'll probably leave friday afternoon/early evening or very early saturday morn .

2R's : My machine pretty much did disappear before my eyes LoL 1 second i was riding and the next i was swamped LoL Oh well needless to say the people at the Pine Grove car wash were not happy with me :) :) :)

Nj400EX
09-09-2002, 08:41 AM
See what you guys made me do . All that talk a few pages back about King Coal made me want to do it again LoL There's probably 20 new lines you can take up the hills , most of them have no big rocks to dodge , well , not yet at least...............

09-09-2002, 11:16 AM
was this the spot???
hope not,...but there are plenty like it tho
didn't ya see this pic before ..
these are SUCKERS ...they suck your machine down ...down down,,..

Nj400EX
09-09-2002, 11:22 AM
Nope , not that spot........BUT......I embaressed to say i have been stuck in that same exact hole before LoL That coal soot will just suck ya in LoL The river/pit i was stuck in is over by the first play area in that stream that runs behind it . Never again LoL

09-09-2002, 01:17 PM
oh yeah ,...ewwwww!

NJ300ex
09-09-2002, 01:48 PM
Rich, I may follow you if you don't mind. It depends when you leave though.

What about food and stuff. Any places you can ride to, to eat? Should I bring my own food?

bansheeguy77
09-09-2002, 02:08 PM
it would probably be best to bring your own food....unless u wanna go to carters :eek: see up here its out in the middle of no where theres like nothing here....

09-09-2002, 03:55 PM
'sno balls are available at TCTRI..subs, sodas in office too ..:macho

bansheeguy77
09-09-2002, 04:07 PM
shows how much i went to the office when i was there :cool: do u guys like go to the office and sign in or something? we never do i dont know if u have to or not.....

NJ300ex
09-09-2002, 04:12 PM
Ok, thanks. I was just wondering because I am probably just going to come up Saturday and didn't know to bring lunch or not.

09-09-2002, 07:50 PM
time never stands still ...

Nj400EX
09-09-2002, 09:49 PM
You can bring burgers and grill food if you want . I have a propane grill at my site . For breakfast i hop in my truck and drive on over to Frosties to see my girl ..hehehe......We used to be able to ride there but not anymore :( For lunch i usually get a pizza or a sub at the office . I stopped bringing breakfast and lunch food once i realized how much easier it is to buy food at the office . Plus the profits go right back and benefit the club :) :)

I usually hang out in the office for about 4 hours each weekend . Just to meet new people , see whats going on , and find out how the club runs . Not to mention the good times we have when people come in complaining about miniscule and unimportant things LoL Also i rather enjoy chasing down the " special " members as we call them . Those are the people who drive through the gate , right past the office , and onward to their campsites without even stopping at the office for 2 seconds to check in and find out if there is anything new that they should know about like burn bans or closed areas .

NJ300 : I'm working nights now so its either we leave at 11pm on friday night or 6am saturday mornin . Take your pick LoL

Pappy
09-09-2002, 09:53 PM
hey..im up for a sunday ride soon...maybe i will bring the suki and pack all the gear on it and gas..we go have lunch in the middle of no where..do some exploring of new areas.

09-09-2002, 11:23 PM
Thanks for the info and directions.

I would be going up from south (well central actually) NJ and was thinking of taking the PA pike to 81 to 209. would that make sense?

If any of you were going friday that would be better cause I could be heading back late saturday rather than early sunday.

I guess with the day pass you can camp and just pay again the next day? If not then the hotel sounds better than Carters;)

Can you get there before your member who is sponsering you?

Can you ride at night there?

What about hmmmmm beeeer etc.

Thanx guys and sorry for all the questions, I did check out the TC web site but was so happy to see some dirt (ok ash) between the rocks that I was thinking I wouldnt have to take the beat up yami that I forgot to check out the other stuff, Ok OK I know no excuse.

Nj400EX
09-10-2002, 12:40 AM
I'm not sure which way would be best for ya 440 . I have a buddy that comes from momounth (sp?) He takes 287 to rt 78 . Not sure if that would be easier for ya , just a suggestion though.

I'd call the office if you have any questions about guests and members and day passes etc . i wouldn't want to give you misinformation ya know .

Camping or hotel , your choice

Night riding , YES !!!!!!!!

Beer , YES !!!!!

Bring the 440 , YES !!!

Good Times , YES !!!!!

09-10-2002, 06:03 AM
440 ,...good chance i will be there friday nite..
i will know more as the day comes

Derno24
09-10-2002, 09:24 AM
I had to reply. Nj400ex: I will be there the whole weekend. Probably getting there late Friday night. Is it ok to crash on your site??? Also, the guy who took that photo must be an expert. Or just damn lucky. I got the beer.

Nj400EX
09-10-2002, 10:29 AM
Ron you know you are more than welcome to crash at my site anytime dude . Set up your tent or whatever up by the grill area . Block my driveway and i'll kill ya LoL Especially now that you have that REAL truck n all LMAO ahahahahaha Sorry dude , just had to LoL

09-10-2002, 11:08 AM
"2-R's Rider" 440 ,...good chance i will be there friday nite..

Maybe when we get closer one of you guys could send me an email and I could get you a cell# so we could set up times etc.

Ok I am going to give TC a call and see whats up.

I expect to have only 1or2 other quads with me so I hope thats cool also.

And I dont ride with dumb arses so dont worry about getting tossed from your own place. Damn that would pissss me off and I dont know how some guys do it

I'm not sure which way would be best for ya 440 Derno, What way do you go there? Phily is sort of almost due west of me (well north phily anyhow) maybe you could save me some time and more important fuel, this pig dont get too many miles out of a gallon.

Night riding , YES !!!!!!!!

Beer , YES !!!!!

Bring the 440 , YES !!!

Good Times , YES !!!!!

OH Yea I guess it gonna be a good one.

Thanx all

09-10-2002, 11:09 AM
any body wanna go over to RAUSCH CREEK...???

09-10-2002, 11:28 AM
"2-R's Rider" any body wanna go over to RAUSCH CREEK...???

Not a bad idea, but not everyone I ride with is up to that stuff and I am not a Airdevil either but I would love it.

09-10-2002, 11:32 AM
ok,...check your PM's ....440

09-10-2002, 11:37 AM
"2-R's Rider" ok,...check your PM's ....440

I think you need to do some house keeping, errr better delete some pm's

09-10-2002, 11:40 AM
ok,...check your email & we can talk more if ya like

bansheeguy77
09-10-2002, 01:28 PM
i dont know if i wanna hit rausch that might bring back bad memories lol

Derno24
09-10-2002, 03:02 PM
Yeah the real truck on the dubs. 440ex I go the turnpike to the extension to Lehigh valley exit. Give me a better idea of where you are starting out like which bridge will you be coming over and I will give you directions from there.

Rich, Damn burn ban will probably screw you from lighting the tiki torches. I am the great tiki!!!

09-10-2002, 07:10 PM
derno24, i will be starting out on some small bs roads out by the shore and was thinking of taking the nj turnpike exit6 to the pa pike extension

Derno24
09-10-2002, 08:25 PM
Yeah that is about the best route. I am still trying to shave time off, but nothing quite as fast. I have heard 309 gives you the same time, but no tolls. I don't see how that is possible though. 440 when did you say you were getting to Tower City. I am too lazy to look back.

Rich you mean the sport trac isn't a real truck. All this time the girls laughing at me when I said I had a truck and I thought it was them.

09-10-2002, 08:43 PM
friday at rausch (27th)....w/440..??

anyone else ?
wanna meet us there?
...can ya make it>>>>>... NJ??
nice talkin to ya Lenny ..
) :) :) :) :)

Nj400EX
09-10-2002, 11:13 PM
Derno24 : Not being able to pimp the tiki torches sucks but what can ya do , hopefully the ban will be lifted by then . Dude i liked the sport trac , but in honor of my neighbors i had to bust your balls LoL I saw a nice F-250 crew cab today with the V10 on a car lot tonight . Have to go back tomorrow before work and see how much they want . I still want my Chevy 2500 HD diesel damnit !! LoL

Count me out for Rausch guys , i'm working on getting switched back to days so even if i did the earliest i could still be there is by about 8pm on friday . I'm gonna hit the track some day when i'm up there for a couople of days during the week ........

09-11-2002, 05:39 AM
Rich its cool,.. we will go sometime ..
Guess I will see ya on saturday ..
& we all will ride the trails...@ TCTRI ..
* let pappy bring/cook the LUNCH...he he
:)

Derno24
09-11-2002, 08:05 AM
Oh I know about the truck. Rich let me get this straight.

ARE YOU LOOKING AT A FORD????

I didn't think those words were in your vocabulary.

Guys as far as Rausch I will have to pass. I won't be there till about 11:00p.m - midnight.

I am however bringing my own hotel. 10 person tent

NJ300ex
09-11-2002, 01:41 PM
I am coming up Saturday I think. Probably real early. I am going to have to call the office there and see what i have to do and pay for.

I have both a 02 chevy 2500 with the V8 and also a 01 Ford F-350 with the V10 and a mason dump body. Taking the Chevy most likely.

2R's, If you buy the day pass, must you still ride with a member?

Oh and don't even look at the V10. Try 8 miles a gallon on for size:eek:

09-11-2002, 02:29 PM
440 when did you say you were getting to Tower City Should be at Rausch (or TC ?) to meet with 2Rs around noon o+ friday but will let him decide which.

nice talkin to ya Lenny .. Same here, and did you get where you were going in time or did we BS too long :)

Guess I will see ya on saturday ..
& we all will ride the trails...@ TCTRI ..
* let pappy bring/cook the LUNCH...he he

I think Sat is gonna be the "big day" so maybe I will head back early sunday instead of sat night.

Pappy (kenny right?) can bring the LRD too I think I got a check for 275.00 for him if he still has it.

BTW this is taking too damn long to type, but I guess its my fault but who knew the keyboard didnt like pepsi :D

I am coming up Saturday I think. Probably real early. WIll prob see you then, finally you can try the elka rear shock out.

Oh and don't even look at the V10. Try 8 miles a gallon on for size No worse than the 351 in the box truck :mad:

09-11-2002, 04:07 PM
I 'll just call ya "MR QUOTE"...or "PEPSI-DUDE"...lol.. :)

noon sounds great ...YES, I did get there on time ...

the "day pass" is ..w/o....... a member

(to let ya see the place..get it?,..its a 1 time thing in order to let ya decide if ya wanna join).....

check first ,.. to see if they are stilling this ..contact office..

go to ;
www.towercitytrailriders.org

see" contacts page"...get phone #,call...

09-11-2002, 04:12 PM
By the way ...Rausch Creek 's site is,..

www.RauschCreekRacing.com

NJ300ex
09-11-2002, 04:39 PM
But the 8 miles a gallon is on the highway!

I will call tommorow and ask a few questions.

So are you guys riding Rausch Friday then TC Saturday? I am trying to get Marlin to come. He hasn't returned PM's though.

Hey Lenny I guess I never updated you. I am getting some hardly used works pro series shocks front and rear for an amazing price. I will have them for the 28th. I will still take you up on riding the Elka's though:D

I want to try and leave Sunday Morning instead of Saturday night so that I can do some night riding. I will have to do some convincing.

Is kenny coming?

I may join if they have any memberships left.

Derno24
09-11-2002, 06:30 PM
This sounds to be a good weekend. If we are to meet up on saturday where do you guys want to meet up at???

Nj400EX
09-11-2002, 06:49 PM
How bout Cable Boy's Hideout ? AKA My campsite , since one of the day parking lots is right in front of it . That way we can get a EXRIDERS photo taken of all of us , our quads , and our trucks . Sound good ??

Derno24 : I'm looking at either Ford or Chevy . Doesn't really matter to me , whichever one i find on a lot first that i like , thats the one i'm taking . Or i could always just put an order in for a 2500HD :) :) :)

09-11-2002, 08:12 PM
Ok I am gonna try to do this without the quotes:D

SO as a guest no day pass but just pay the $20.00 or whatever?

Nj300Ex the 8mpg is best so far and maybe a fluke since the avg is about 6.5, but it does haul a lot $hitt.

And I have been having the same probs with marlin, but he is reading the pm's, guess I will try the email thing.

Glad to hear you got some shocks since I was thinking you were gonna drive yourself nuts making up your mind. And i had a ride for you but he has wussed out and isnt going.

Yea were we all going to meet? And how we to know that we found who were looking for?

Who ever gets there first better like put exriders in permanent marker on your foreheads:blah

Pappy
09-11-2002, 08:19 PM
man tough decision here...bow season starts saturday..

Derno24
09-11-2002, 08:39 PM
Easy to find the Cable boy site. I will be there at about midnight Friday and I think NJ400ex will be there later I am not sure. Rich will have to chime in on that.

Upon arriving at tower city come in entrance office is on right make that right. Drive about 1/4 mile not even and you will see a big opening on your left look to your left in the trees you will see an 18x10 tent and a 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Graphite color these are mine. I ride a cannondale cannibal and there will also be a z400. Rich has the 400 ex. I know booo on me. I will post a picture of my truck tomorrow.

If you need to call e-mail me.
Derno241@Yahoo.com

Let's Roll

NJ400ex: I know where you can get a great deal on a sport trac.

09-11-2002, 08:45 PM
400ex127 man tough decision here...bow season starts saturday..

No thats an easy one, just bring the bow for the hillbilly bar thats gota be a blast with a bow:eek:

Pappy
09-11-2002, 08:47 PM

No thats an easy one, just bring the bow for the hillbilly bar thats gota be a blast with a bow:eek:

yeah but i dont think billybob scrotumneck will look good on my wall:rolleyes:

09-11-2002, 08:47 PM
now thats wild
440 you da man hehe..

PS quote all ya want ,its cool lenny i was horsin round hEhEhEhE......2r's

09-11-2002, 08:49 PM
nevr know til ya try ...can always return em the BAR..
they'll nevr know .....he not breathin ,,..

09-11-2002, 08:56 PM
yeah but i dont think billybob scrotumneck will look good on my wall It may take a little getting used to but I think that billy bob would make a better conversation piece and also make a statement of what a skilled bowsman you are:devil

And I think there is still a little room on the one wall.

But WTF why not just get a good beer bus going and bag the neighbors wife before you leave for TC.:eek:

PS quote all ya want ,its cool lenny i was horsin round hEhEhEhE......2r's You have no idea how much harder I had to think about what I was saying (retyped a few times since it wasnt about what was said LOL).

Pappy
09-11-2002, 08:58 PM
no room on other walls either:(

09-11-2002, 09:01 PM
well make room THEN....will be a NEW edition ...
tctri " LUNEY BIRD" hehe

09-11-2002, 09:02 PM
440 LIL advice form an old one ...stoop thinking JUST dodo it !

Pappy
09-11-2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by "2-R's Rider"
well make room THEN....will be a NEW edition ...
tctri " LUNEY BIRD" hehe

maybe we get him mounted ridin the doe:eek:

09-11-2002, 09:05 PM
yeah man best idea all nite ..
...can i be the SPOTTER??...
I help ya find a good one

I know where they HIDE OUT NOW!!...lol

09-11-2002, 09:06 PM
i was lookin at them on the wall...

and i have a question ....

how come ya SHOOT EM IN THE FACE???

Pappy
09-11-2002, 09:09 PM
i was lookin at them on the wall...

and i have a question ....

how come ya SHOOT EM IN THE FACE???

haha...geuss it was where i was trained to shoot people...umm..i mean stuff;)

09-11-2002, 09:12 PM
i am no hunter so...i was wonderin where the faces go?...why not there?..

Guess you was in a killing mood huh?

Pappy
09-11-2002, 09:14 PM
when the buck aint big enough to have mounted..i just skull cap them and put the horns on a plaque. the nicer deer i have "stuffed". sometimes we make the kids and wife's rings from the horns.

09-11-2002, 09:16 PM
hhmmm,,learn sometin everyday...thanx!

Pappy
09-11-2002, 09:16 PM
seems last year was good to me....7 bucks and 10 does. cody(my 8 year old) shot 3 does also. freezer was full..and will be again this year. !!

Pappy
09-11-2002, 09:34 PM
and if im good and lucky..maybe this one will be on the wall real soon:eek:

09-11-2002, 10:04 PM
"2-R's Rider" 440 LIL advice form an old one ...stoop thinking JUST dodo it ! :huh

400ex127 seems last year was good to me....7 bucks and 10 does. cody(my 8 year old) shot 3 does also. freezer was full..and will be again this year. !!
WOW you run down all them there dear with ya quad.

maybe we get him mounted ridin the doe You spending too much time in Carters, mounting the doe whew.

Pappy
09-11-2002, 10:06 PM
LMAO 440:D

09-11-2002, 10:10 PM
Now not that you guys had me a little nervous there or anything:rolleyes:

Kenny if you find another one of those LRD systems let me know, and are you really trading to a T4? if so you gonna scare them dear away that thing is way loud.

09-12-2002, 05:27 AM
You have no idea how much harder I had to think about what I was saying (retyped a few times since it wasnt about what was said LOL). [/B][/QUOTE]

I was making a coment about ...your THINKING ...from earlier
get it?
....I say dont "don't think ,,,,just do it "

damnit
now I'm thinking ...AND quotin...:D

09-12-2002, 09:16 AM
....I say dont "don't think ,,,,just do it "
Now take a look under the avatar:)

too late!!!!!!

09-12-2002, 09:20 AM
hhhmm,

YZROOSTINYA
09-12-2002, 09:22 AM
i ride there. will go when my dislocated shoulder heals. 2nd time left shoulder, maybe 2 weeks. have a big campsite with camper

09-12-2002, 09:24 AM
where is camp?//TCTRI ..??
27th is about 2 weeks so C'mon!

09-12-2002, 09:34 AM
ooops above the avatar, sorry.

Bring em all the more the scarrier errr merrier, just leave me some stopping room since some of us forget we have breaks.

YZROOSTINYA
09-12-2002, 09:40 AM
my number is 1771

when you pull in by the office and go up the main road, where it goes right to the parking lot, make a left on the trail/road that takes you out to the trail head. my site is the 5th or 6th site on the left. big loop around driveway. its actually two sites. mostly me and my bud go, bud sometimes 10 of us are there. i am working on my quad tonight. have to lube the steering stem bushing and put air in my left front and make sure nothing is bent from my crash. i was riding wheeleis on my handles bars and did a donut and caught a edge and landed backwards with my arm out. popped right out. i put it back in there so it is healing pretty quick. last time it took 3 weeks before i could ride on it. the prob is i used to ride a bike and the quad is heavier . we shall see. iam not amazing RIDER. ONLY RIDING QUADS FOR COUPLE MONTHS. hit caps by accident. but i do alright. used to have a 99 yz250. but i like jumps and fast smooth trails with jumps and powersliding. beer,food,quads. i am game.

Nj400EX
09-12-2002, 11:33 AM
440 : What are brakes ?? Do 400EX's have them ???/

YZROOST : If you are up there the weekend of the 28th stop on by my site and meet up with us . Directions to my site are earlier in this thread . Hope to see everyone there .

Anyone going up this weekend ??

09-12-2002, 11:39 AM
I AM TRYIN,..maybe sunday
buildin another R,.. keepin me busy ..

09-12-2002, 11:49 AM
Roost ...from the pics you are doin good w/the quad!

do ya like it more then a bike??

YZROOSTINYA
09-12-2002, 12:11 PM
nj400, i have seen your post on the tower website, you racked into the cable earlier this year right?

and will do if i am up there.

i have been ridin since i was 10 off and on, i am 23 now. at tower i like the quad . on the track i like the bike.

i could jump a 80 foot table top on the yz about 10ft up no footed.

i am pretty good. i dont like to say i rip and then come up and meet guys that have been ridin quads forever and get rompted on. i also hate when people say they rip and they dont even come close to hangin with the group. i ride as aggressive as i can almost all the time. i love to drink beer but do not mix it with riding, if i do i only have a couple and just cruise around. i get hurt enough with out the alchy.

i can do all the hills at tower even when my quad was bone stock. i like to hit hills and jump. when i find sumpin i like i keep hitten it. i like the smoother faster trails. the orange trail is nice.

i want to find alot more trails at tc. if i come up that weekend i will email you. thanks for the help guys.

i was going up the one hill at tc(the one that is right before the entrance to the tc road on the right next to the factory that everyone hits)

and i was going up the steepest point and all of a sudden the quad pulls left. so now i am straight up and down about flip backward down the hole hill. luckily i stab the rear brake, the front comes down. i shut it off and hop to the side. i am sitting there thanking someone that i am alive and this kid comes up. i am chill i am tired. he tells me i shouldn't hit hills when i am tired.

i wasnt tired i just wanted to catch my breath before i have to drag my quad 30 feet before i can turn it around. i am not a toolbag, unlike yourself(the kid). i was watching him ride and he was on a ktm in like 4th completely bogged trying to go up the smallest part and couldent make it. i felt like saying use that twisty thing on the right, float the front, and try 3rd. but i just blew by em.

anyhow, i will check ya out

heres a pick from macadoo

Nj400EX
09-12-2002, 01:08 PM
YZ : yup , that was me , Those damn cables will get ya every time LoL Thank god i'm still alive to joke about it.......

09-12-2002, 07:12 PM
I have been going up to tower city the last couple weekends usually just for the day on saturdays. I have talked to some people that said about a strip joint close by that they think is possible to ride the quads there? Also I would like to know where the " flats " are and how to get there. So far I've been around the hillclimbs, down the one trail that cross's 125, down the turnpike and across the street from it doing a little exploring. I sunk my quad last weekend on the red trail across from the turnpike...just dissapeared like you guys said. Other then that I ride a yellow 400 EX 2002 stock with a blue hjc helmet TCTRI # 193 If you guys spot me on the trails flag me down I'll be willing to ride with you. I will be up on Saturday the 14th if any of you are gonna be there...will also go up on the 28th and possibly camp out if anyone got room for a tent at their campsite. * Would also sponser some guys if you need it * Later guys

Nj400EX
09-12-2002, 07:49 PM
WHITEZ929 : I'm gonna be up there from tomorrow night till sunday. If you are up , stop on by my campsite and we'll ride , i'll show you some cool areas to ride . When you come through the gate , make a right at the office , go about 1000 ft to the parking lot on your left . In the middle of it behind the trees is my campsite . Just look for a black tahoe and a black enclosed trailer , thats me ! # 1906

09-12-2002, 07:58 PM
Thanks, I will be coming up around 830 am on saturday morning...the lower parking lot is where I usually park anyway...so after I unload I'll stop by your site. Thanks again

Nj400EX
09-12-2002, 08:49 PM
We should be getting back from frosties around 9 , see you saturday !

09-12-2002, 08:57 PM
w/all this action on sat ...maybe i will try for saturday..

Nj400EX
09-12-2002, 08:59 PM
You know where i'm at brotha :)

09-12-2002, 08:59 PM
then come back in 2 weeks for the 27,28,29th ..for MX & TRAILS

09-12-2002, 09:00 PM
YES i do brotha//..so look for me!..& if for some reason I am not at your spot see if i am at mine ..ok?
like pick me up on the way hehe

Nj400EX
09-12-2002, 09:02 PM
Umm Count me + 1 in for Rausch on the 27 :) :) :) Never been on a track before so i'm not promising anything special LoL Well accept a few good crashes LoL

09-12-2002, 09:03 PM
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) L!

09-12-2002, 09:29 PM
Rich you will be fine just take ya time & get used to the track....
by end of day I be watchin ya make doubles...

09-12-2002, 11:37 PM
Never been on a track before so i'm not promising anything special LoL Well accept a few good crashes LoL Dont worry you will be in good company, i am not that great on the big stuff and the friend that is supposed to be making the trip makes me look expert. I guess it could get ugly but WTF thats what its about:D :cool: :o

YZROOSTINYA
09-13-2002, 04:41 AM
i will be up on the 27th also. i will hit up rausch creek also. i looked at my quad last night and found that i bent a tie rod and hopefully just the upper left a-arm. so i should have all my parts by then.

that weekend will be four weeks since my dislocated shoulder so i should be good.

09-13-2002, 07:31 PM
Ok ...so who is goin UP TCTRI saturday tommorrow ??

I got all ready to go then rich told ...he has some probs ..
Rich is staying home ( for once ) to fix his truck or something ...so is goin??

Ex'r Marlin
09-13-2002, 10:37 PM
It has been awhile since I have been to TC... Heck, it has been awhile since I last riden!:rolleyes: Anyway, I hope to head up to TC and hopefully meet up with you guys.

BTW, 2 R's Rider, if you do go to the GNCC next weekend... Good luck!:)

Mike, Lenny, and Kenny, I sure hope you guys can make it... It has been along time that we have been planning on getting together and ride!:rolleyes:

Nj400EX
09-14-2002, 12:48 AM
Lets see.....
6am this mornin , credit card gets stuck in the machine at the gas station .
2pm on the way home from work , blew a tire in the ghetto :) , drove a mile on the flat
2:03 pm ( never changed a tire so fast LoL ) Back on the road , BOOM ! wtf was that ?!?!?!? Blew the intake ..... dex-cool and oil all over , makes a nice smoke show :) :) :) I'm gonna quit while i'm ahead .

On a lighter note (not) my buddies are up at TC at my campsite . If anyone is going , stop by and keep them company :P

NJ300ex
09-15-2002, 01:37 PM
So who is definitely going or planning on going for the 27/28? Where is everyone staying/parking?

bansheeguy77
09-15-2002, 01:43 PM
ill probably be there....im parking here and staying here....just ride the quad over :blah

Derno24
09-15-2002, 03:21 PM
I'm up of course.

Damn Rich that really sucks about your truck. I guess yolu were in that fun place you were telling me about.

I was figuring on meeting at NJ400ex's camp site. Directions to the site are already posted earlier in the thread.

09-15-2002, 08:46 PM
I was up riding....sat & sunday
saturday was great! ..... was riding all day,
seeing the sights ,, ..in "HI" gear !!..
woke up to rain ,..
packed up & went home noonish,
sunday was way too wet,..

09-15-2002, 08:55 PM
Riding alone..so I could only take a pic of the quad,..
that picture was from on top
of the hills previously posted,..
....no Rich,......
I did see 1 other rider that looked fimilar late yesterday A freind of , NJ400ex... at his campsite..

09-15-2002, 09:25 PM
2 R's....do you have a sticker kit on one of your R's that says 310 R...if so i think i saw you up there around the lower parking lot?

Sportrax10
09-15-2002, 09:51 PM
i love tower city.........
but i made black marks on my seat:grr

09-15-2002, 10:05 PM
Sportraxboy10 i love tower city......... but i made black marks on my seat LMFAO Good one!

Well looks like everyone is still going, cool. Should be a good ride from what I am hearing.

Gonna be tearing the ol 440 down Monday and should be back together the next weekend (22nd) so everything is looking good here.

My one friend is now a maybe since he whacked a tree at NJORVP with his "super Racer Raptor" and the only thing that is not looking bent is his new laegers. What do you guys think the chances are for a whole frame off swap to a new frame by the 27th? I am not thinking he is gonna make it, but then I will have room for another quad in the truck:)

Where is everyone staying/parking? Good question, and lets get this set up so where not all going on about "where were you" etc.

I am intending on meeting 2r's at rausch on friday. Anyone elso going friday?

09-16-2002, 05:19 AM
like this ???___________ I THINK IT was me:D :D

09-16-2002, 05:50 PM
ahhh...it was you

I couldn't find directions to your campsite on the post...I'll be up again this sat or sun if you're gonna be up...Later

Pappy
09-16-2002, 05:56 PM
look for me guys...on my r:D

09-16-2002, 06:16 PM
K... I will

You mind spray painting it black so I can see what you look like at tower city?? LoL j/k

Pappy
09-16-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by WHiTeZ929RR
K... I will

You mind spray painting it black so I can see what you look like at tower city?? LoL j/k

haha...i know....im afraid to ride it there..it made my ol' 400 nasty

Ex'r Marlin
09-16-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by 400ex127
look for me guys...on my r:D So does this mean that you are definetly going? If so, hope we meet up!:)

Nj400EX
09-16-2002, 07:31 PM
To everyone going to TCTRI on sept 28 , Please email me at njsnowboarder00@msn.com and we can set this all up with directions , get a head count , figure out member numbers and guests , camping , etc etc

Thanks , Rich

2R's i'll probably be up at TC the evening of the 26 ( thursday ) , if you wanna party , let me know :) :) :)

Derno24
09-16-2002, 08:39 PM
If someone needs a sponsor I will be there late friday. On the weekend of the 28th

09-16-2002, 08:44 PM
WILL DO !!!.................. thursday sounds a plan
gonna be a LONG one ...huh Rich ????...stayin til sunday??

Nj400EX
09-16-2002, 08:58 PM
Till sunday ? You know it ! LoL

Everyone , Please pray for rain ........Not the days that we are there but everyday leading up to it LoL TC members will know what i'm talking about ........20 + quads all following each other down the same trail................Think about it

Nj400EX
09-16-2002, 09:01 PM
Will look like this if we get no rain .....

09-16-2002, 09:54 PM
when i left it was POORIN DOWN ...

09-16-2002, 10:17 PM
hey Kenny
better get some TCTRI wheels & tires ..those aint gonna be pretty ( if ride like me..round the rocks there)
..long.....youre beadlocks ...lol
thats why ya see stockers on mine ....

NJ300ex
09-17-2002, 04:14 PM
I am ready to go!!!!

I am looking foward to meeting all you guys and riding. It sounds like it is going to be a great time.

Kenny, That is one of the nicest quads I have ever seen, ever. Right next to Ballance's and Borich's I think. So nice, Me Likey.

I am probably coming up early Saturday and leaving Sunday morning/afternoon.

You will see me with the 2002,black,4 door Chevy 2500HD. My red 400ex will be in the back, ready to kick some arse.

Mike

09-17-2002, 05:12 PM
WILL DO !!!.................. thursday sounds a plan

Now lets see one less day to get the 440 running right vs one extra night of boozing and gettin nuts hmmmmmmmmmmm guess I will se ya on Thursday :D :devil

400ex127 look for me guys...on my r Your killin me now. did you really dump the EX for an R if so is it just me or did you get it cause its the same color scheme as your EX. I had to look at the pic since when I glanced at it I didnt notice it was a diff quad:)

Nj400EX You got mail.

better get some TCTRI wheels & tires ..those aint gonna be pretty ( if ride like me..round the rocks there) If I start bending crap up and stuff you gonna get a special treat when I cry and throw a tantrum :D

Nj400EX Will look like this if we get no rain Dont worry I normally have partical masks and full respirators on the truck, but the good ones dont fit under the helmet to good.

And I will be the guy with the yellow 400Ex crashing off the loading ramps on the back of the truck, otherwise it would just blend in with all the other yellow ones.

NJ300ex
09-17-2002, 05:18 PM
Should I seriously bring one of those masks to filter dust? I have some of those white thin ones.

I forgot to tell you Lenny, I got my shocks today. They are great. Haven't gotten them on yet though. I will have to wait until Friday to test them out. You can help me with adjusting them at TC:D

bansheeguy77
09-17-2002, 05:42 PM
wow u guys are making it out to be worse than it is....there is no need for a dust mask thing....it will probably get dusty with all of us but just be separated have goggles and u will be fine no biggie. we gotta hit some coal banks im dying to rip them up :-D u will look like a coal miner or legally black after getting out of there....i had pics of myself after me and my friends were there for like 2 hrs it was hillarious.....although i might have a problem for going to tctri....3 ppl 2 helmets.....although i think we may leave the old man behind if i can get there without getting lost :blah

09-17-2002, 06:07 PM
FILTER??...just hold your breath!!! LOL ..

Ensign
09-17-2002, 06:36 PM
Rich,

I shot you an email. I'm planning on heading up to Tower City on the 28th. I'll need to go as someone's guest though.

Thanks.
-----
Brandon

Nj400EX
09-17-2002, 06:41 PM
I have a box of dust masks in my trailer . I'd say just throw one in your pack and use it if you need to .

440 : Party! Party! Party! Party! Party!

2R'S : What are we going to do about Rausch ? Leave from TC Friday morning , stop at Frosties to see my girl ..........oh yea and have breakfast , then head over ? Sounds like a plan to me :) :) :)

Brandon : I'm pretty much full with guests . You will have to go under 2R's , Derno24 , or Kenny if he is going . We are planning on meeting at my site at 9-9:30am on saturday . Directions to my site are earlier in this thread . If you need a place to camp for the night you just found it :) Any questions just ask .

Anyone who is camping at my site......Bring food , beer or whatever . I have a grill with 2 full tanks ready to rock !

09-17-2002, 08:26 PM
Nj400EX...sorry I missed you this weekend sorry about your ghetto troubles..lol

Just wondering if it would be alright if I camped at your site * will bring plenty of beer trust me * If approved I'll take off work come up on friday and stay till sun, also I have a membership if needed to get anyone in...thanks Later

09-17-2002, 09:00 PM
I will have to wait until Friday to test them out. You can help me with adjusting them at TC No prob Mike we will get it riding plush for ya.

although i might have a problem for going to tctri....3 ppl 2 helmets. If you could use a LG let me know I have an extra. (no crap either higher end oneal, and better than what I use now :)

we gotta hit some coal banks im dying to rip them up :-D u will look like a coal miner or legally black after getting out of there.... "What you talking bout willis?" you never know who is who hmmmm.:cool:

440 : Party! Party! Party! Party! Party!
will bring plenty of beer trust me You guys have any pref on beer or Vodka (its stoli or some light crap dishwater beer for me) Also who's got the aspirin and alka seltzer, I got the tums.

I have decided for forget the motor work till after the trip so even though it may be a little slower atleast I wont be breaking her in and riding like a wuss (or atleast there goes my excuse) I am trying to get my buds raptor apart and back again on the new frame thats being aired in for this friday. I aint liking it either since I am too lazy to do mine for the new frame color and now I get stuck with all the tough stuff on his:grr

Pappy
09-17-2002, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Ensign
Rich,

I shot you an email. I'm planning on heading up to Tower City on the 28th. I'll need to go as someone's guest though.

Thanks.
-----
Brandon

hey...i can get ya in

YZROOSTINYA
09-18-2002, 05:04 AM
ill phopefully be up this weekend. i got a a arm for my quad and mu shoulder isnt to bad. the 28th will be a definite. what king of beer do you boys drink.?

dont say busch or bud!

09-18-2002, 05:39 AM
whos got quad films/tapes ...???bringem
we can watchem at my campsite..
....me doin my second favorite thing at TCTRI

YZROOSTINYA
09-18-2002, 05:41 AM
might be going up today for a couple hours, actually macadoo. when we do come up we can bring video of west virginia hatfield mcoy

Ensign
09-18-2002, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by 400ex127

hey...i can get ya in

Cool, Thanks. Rich had said I could just tell Alice his member number to get in. I had let my membership from last year lapse, so I'm going to rejoin, but not until January.

How do you head up to Tower City, Kenny?
----
Brandon

YZROOSTINYA
09-18-2002, 06:56 AM
476 north, 78 west, 81 , 209

thats i go . i am from exit 31 off northest extension. lansdale, bout 45min north of philly

we actually takle a shortcut off of 81 but its to confusing to explain.

if anyone has a bike there are so sweet *** twissties to ride on up there. and some nice roads to open it up. :devil :devil :blah

YZROOSTINYA
09-18-2002, 06:59 AM
old rides

YZROOSTINYA
09-18-2002, 07:00 AM

Ensign
09-18-2002, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by YZROOSTINYA
476 north, 78 west, 81 , 209

thats i go . i am from exit 31 off northest extension. lansdale, bout 45min north of philly

we actually takle a shortcut off of 81 but its to confusing to explain.

if anyone has a bike there are so sweet *** twissties to ride on up there. and some nice roads to open it up. :devil :devil :blah

Thanks, but I know how to get there. I was just wondering if Kenny went the same way I do. I head up I-83 to I-81.
---
Brandon

YZROOSTINYA
09-18-2002, 07:06 AM
gotcha

09-18-2002, 11:06 AM
Ensign you coming from baltimore?

Ensign
09-18-2002, 11:16 AM
Ensign you coming from baltimore?

Yep. I live in Parkville, just east of Towson. Takes me 2 hours to get to Tower City from my house.
---
Brandon

09-18-2002, 03:14 PM
hhhmmmm,...I go 83north from,southern Pa...takes me just about same..

09-18-2002, 05:14 PM
For Rausch Creek do you gotta have nerf bars and your lights removed to go on the tracks??

bansheeguy77
09-18-2002, 05:34 PM
no and no....all u need is long pants, long sleeves a helmet and i think thats it? no chest protector or nerf rule

09-18-2002, 06:45 PM
long sleeves,..yeah I got chased down & yelled at for
wearing short sleeves....by the track "girl"..

bansheeguy77
09-18-2002, 06:56 PM
o u lucky mofo :devil some guy yelled at me :( i think they said if the sleves go past elbows their fine cause i usually pulled my sleeves up but i got yelled at so just keep em past elbows and u should be fine...

Nj400EX
09-18-2002, 08:39 PM
Shortcut from 78 west

1. 78 west to Exit 13 ( Bethel )
2. At top of ramp turn right and follow 501 North for 7.5 miles
3. Make left at stop sign and follow 895 for half a mile
4. Make right at stop sign and follow 443 for half a mile
5. At traffic light veer to the left , this becomes 125 . Follow 125 for 3 miles
6. Make a left onto 53029 for 1/4 mile ( There will be a sign for RT 81 )
( The Exxon station is the last place to stop and buy food , drinks , ciggs , etc )
7. Take onramp onto Rt 81 North for 1 exit
8. Take Exit 107 ( Tremont & Tower City )

440: I got your message on my phone , i'll give you a call sometime tomorrow

Anyone going up this weekend ? I gots me some new tires and a new intake on the truck so i am ready to rock !!! I should get up there around 8pm saturday night and leave sunday at noon . Let me know

09-18-2002, 10:46 PM
lights removed to go on the tracks?? Is that for the track girls too, I was kinda of wanting to see their lights on high.:D :devil :eek:

Derno24
09-19-2002, 11:27 AM
Hey Rich you gonna be ableto fit all these people on your site??? Hopefully the neighbors won't be up.

Nj400EX
09-19-2002, 02:59 PM
Ron , if everyone parks in the lot then i should have plenty of room . Don't worry , you got a spot for your tent reserved up by the grill LoL

Do i just have the worst luck with my truck or is it just me ? Today , just driving along to work minding my own affairs and the water pump goes . I got it flat bedded back to my driveway just now . Gots me a new pump already , should have it back together in a few hours , depending on how baked i get hehehehe

09-19-2002, 04:08 PM
hey ,Rich,I will only be til late sat nite ...
.........just found a bout .........the hils climbs this year...
Sunday goin to watch
"Jeffferson Hill Climbs"... A Large
Event here in Pa........wanna check it out?

09-19-2002, 04:13 PM
Hopefully the neighbors won't be up. were not gonna be pissin off the neighbors are we?

I just got used to not seeing the police all the time.;)

Derno24
09-19-2002, 07:43 PM
Nah just checking with Rich to see if we have more room or not. People are alot louder than we will be. Then again give me a little beer (12 - 15 ) and I can get a bit rowdy.

bansheeguy77
09-19-2002, 08:07 PM
am i gonna be the only sober 1 at this thing :huh i wont be there at night anyway so i think thats a good thing :macho

09-19-2002, 08:19 PM
& I usually behave ...i 'll go back to camp,..

Derno24
09-20-2002, 07:27 AM
Yes :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil

YZROOSTINYA
09-20-2002, 11:49 AM
goping up tonight then riding macadoo tomorrow , i will try to stop by your area

YZROOSTINYA
09-20-2002, 12:17 PM
i look like this

if you see this toolbag say follow me to cool trails!

and i am " a special guy" that just cruises by the office without stopping in.

i always check the site for burn bans and any new info so why stop.

and half the toolbags that stop park IN THE MIDDLE OF THE F_ING trail. like pull up and over , its not that hard. besides between the 20 cigs that alice smokes every half hour its hard enough to breath in there!!!

shes nice, dont get me wrong but open a window and let in some OXYGEN.

later fellas. see ya tonight.

YZROOSTINYA
09-20-2002, 12:18 PM
q

YZROOSTINYA
09-20-2002, 12:19 PM
whoops

Derno24
09-20-2002, 02:06 PM
Man somebody is a little vain about his bikes...

09-22-2002, 07:38 AM
maybe he forgot this an atv site.... :devil ....lol..its all good!

ALICE SMOKIN...c'mon:) :)

Derno24
09-22-2002, 09:22 PM
We needed another post here so here it is.

09-22-2002, 10:03 PM
how bout a pic from the hills ......... you'll like this one

Nj400EX
09-22-2002, 10:52 PM
how bout this one......

Nj400EX
09-22-2002, 10:55 PM
Yea i know its not ATV related but i can't wait for boarding season to start

09-22-2002, 10:56 PM
Looks like some good terrain and scenery.

So everyone still going?

Dave you heading up thur or fri?

Anyone else riding on friday?

09-22-2002, 10:57 PM
or this from rausch creek

09-22-2002, 11:01 PM
I will be up there early friday ,at Rausch ..
then goin to .....TCTRI for the w/e...there..

09-22-2002, 11:03 PM
wonder which one this is?

09-22-2002, 11:06 PM
I was thinkng of maybe going early thurs night and be at rausch first thing friday, but not sure where to set up camp or maybe hit a hotel etc.

Any ideas? So where still on for rausch on friday.

09-22-2002, 11:06 PM
that (above pic)is a hill down past the turn pike ..anybody wanna try it??

09-22-2002, 11:20 PM
YUP..I'll be there friday at rausch .........

two exits down from tower city exit,that would be
new exit#105",......Pine Grove"exit (old#29)
is a few motels
..if you don't want to camp you can camp it tctri..

YZROOSTINYA
09-23-2002, 04:41 AM
vain about bikes?

alice smoking? what you never noticed:D

went up friday night and left saturday morning to hit macadoo. park ranger stopped us and say you now have to pay at paragon to ride their(325$) for the year.

so we went back to tower(3 hours aterdriving up and back) and rode for about 4 hours. my shoulder was hurting so bad in the morning i had to take 3 vicadins to get the pain to stop and most of the time i still rode one handed. felt better later on and we started hitting some cool step ups and off-cambers and of course the main hill.

then my bud flipped after casing out and broke his thumb throttle and clutch perch. finally someone crashes before me!!!

well prob be up in two weeks and maybe next wekend. my arm feels fine today?

and the bikes are all gone, only have the quad now, for now anyhow hahahaha(yz450f) please please

09-23-2002, 06:38 AM
yes...WE ALL have noticed..ALICE is a hvy smoker..your rt!!(way too much).. was only mocking her ,,..not you...get it ?

YZROOSTINYA
09-23-2002, 07:11 AM
gotcha!!!

hahahaha

Derno24
09-23-2002, 07:35 AM
I'll be there late friday for the weekend. Anyway, I am always up for hills and such. Can't wait to ride this weekend is too far away.

09-23-2002, 09:06 AM
Can't wait to ride this weekend is too far away.

Second that....

park ranger stopped us and say you now have to pay at paragon to ride their(325$) for the year. Does that price include all the rims, tires and skids your gonna trash:D

YZROOSTINYA
09-23-2002, 09:07 AM
AND that DIDN'T even include the anal ease!

09-23-2002, 11:25 AM
lets hope the weather keeps cooperatin,...looks there could a lil rain on saturday ,..but really it don't matter ,,..much...just dont like the heavy down pours:) :) :)

NJ300ex
09-23-2002, 01:57 PM
I'm still going. Can't wait to ride. I got my shocks on and everything. I am ready.

I would think a little rain early Saturday would be a good thing. It would keep some of the dust down. I don't want alot though. I don't have an enclosed trailer.

Another thing, Most of the pictures I see of TC are all of open area's and coal banks and whatnot. Are there any tight trails? Thats what I mainly ride and like. Is there some of that I can ride?

Ensign
09-23-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by NJ300ex
Another thing, Most of the pictures I see of TC are all of open area's and coal banks and whatnot. Are there any tight trails? Thats what I mainly ride and like. Is there some of that I can ride?

There are tons of trails. I think people usually take pictures at the open areas because it's easier for the person with the camera to stop and take pictures.

Derno24
09-23-2002, 02:33 PM
Yes there is tight stuff, and the only reason I never take pictures of them is because they aren't very photogenic. I like the sprawling scenery.:huh :huh

Nj400EX
09-23-2002, 02:54 PM
440 : i'm going up thursday night if you wanna get some riding/camping done . There's plenty of room in my trailer if you don't want to go to a motel . I've slept in it many times before , very comfy once you lay down some cushions and crawl into a sleeping bag LoL

2R'S : whats the deal for Rausch ? Would it be easier for us to meet at TC and leave together or maybe meet at Frosties for breakfast ?? Its your call Dave , i'm down either way .

NJ300 : There is a TON of trails . You can be on a wide open trail one second and the next just hang a left or right and you are in some sweet tight fast trails . OR you can take a wrong turn and curse yourself out for the rest of the way cuz the whole trail is ROCKS . I'm talkin not a spec of dirt to be found , 1st gear and a lot of clutch type trails . I already have a route planned out in my head , it will be fun . Trying to stay away from the rockier trails and hit up all the hill climbs and fast trails .

It rained a lil on Saturday which was nice , kept down on the dust and made for some nice riding . Met up with WHITEZ929 Saturday afternoon , good riding with ya bro . If it wasn't for me having 20 plugs in my tire we would have riddin more . Oh well , new ones are on the way already .

See you guys in less than a week . I'll send out an email in few days and finalize everything with everyone........

09-23-2002, 07:01 PM
Nj400EX 440 : i'm going up thursday night if you wanna get some riding/camping done . There's plenty of room in my trailer

Sounds like a plan, and I will know if its thur or fri by wed so I will let you know. I still need to get some directions and stuff but just in case do you get cell service at TC?

Another thing that I am getting a little concerned about is with all the people going (and some you guys dont know of yet, I will be 2 total unless he backs out) will their be enough members for all the guests?

Maybe we should get a head count and see who's going when and make sure they have a sponsor member etc.

Looking forward to everything but the rocks:)

Pappy
09-23-2002, 07:06 PM

Looking forward to everything but the rocks:)

hehe.......they are tryin to scare you...there isnt many rocks there.....hehe...biggger then a truck:eek: :blah

09-23-2002, 07:38 PM
Truck size huh, Then I guess i should bring the stock tires so I dont screw up the good ones.:)

Nj400EX
09-23-2002, 07:39 PM
Yea , we're ready to ride LoL

09-23-2002, 07:41 PM
Yep, good riding with you too.... Don't worry about not riding that long after the 10 hours me and the other guy were out, with no breaks, by the time I got home I couldn't lift my quad out of the truck..LoL Also my boss pissed me off so I think I might take a half day of work on thursday and head up thursday night.

Derno24
09-23-2002, 08:05 PM
NJ400ex: I should probably bring more co2. Did you ever figure out where to mount yours???
I wish I could post the BOOOBS.

I am a member and can help, but I will not be there till friday night. You are more than welcome to use my # for 2-3 I have 3 total with me.

09-23-2002, 08:09 PM
Nj400Ex was using some type of prototype tire...had tread in the sidewall....LMAO!!!

09-23-2002, 09:38 PM
I'll be up thursday after dark
some time we the R's
....round 7 or 8 pm...
no riding for me thursday eve...no lights (yet)...

So look for me pulling "IN" .. &..stop by the camper if ya like ..
we can BS & see a huevos or something .....

...in mornin .....,
(how this sound???)
get some breakfast,....
@ Rich's............ favorite spot .."Frosty's" ......& head to the track..