PDA

View Full Version : looking for someone to ride with at treverton

chucksta
10-05-2006, 03:45 PM
i'm thinking of riding up at treverton for the first time this weekend. i went to rausch creek last weekend and had a lot of fun.
is there anyone on here who'd be willing to meet up with me somewhere and show me around? treverton looks like a really fun spot to ride, i hear some stories about it at work and i saw it on huevos 7 and i want to go down there and have some fun.

if any one is willing to show me around please reply or send me an instant message to mdnightmdness2k5. thanks.

jrafter
10-06-2006, 02:44 AM
ive never been but i do want to ride there.........was wondering if i would need a tag and ins to ride in PA if not i might want to ride this sunday.

Joe

chucksta
10-06-2006, 01:31 PM
i'm headed out tomorrow. i won't be able to go sunday, i got truck work to do.

EDIT*- oh by the way from what i was told by the a friend at work, he said no one needs a tag or anything, just unload and go.

jrafter
10-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by chucksta
i'm headed out tomorrow. i won't be able to go sunday, i got truck work to do.

EDIT*- oh by the way from what i was told by the a friend at work, he said no one needs a tag or anything, just unload and go.

Hey chucksta did you get a chance to ride here today.

Im leaving about 530am and getting there around 830am.

Anyone else going tomarrow.

chucksta
10-07-2006, 06:32 PM
nope i went to rausch creek today.
i got down there about 4:45 and left a quarter after 7. LOTS of fun! i'm finally getting down how to jump properly, i didnt take on much of anything my first time down there last weekend but this weekend i jumped about 75% of the jumps which felt great.
did anyone see that kid on that modded 450r?! jeez he was whipping everyone around that track and catching some real sick air over those tabletops!

chucksta
10-09-2006, 12:01 PM
oh man i had a lot of fun this weekend plus i'm very sore of course lol.
finally learned how to jump properly and once i did i just couldnt stop! there are still a few spots i have to learn how to handle on jumping but wow rausch creek is a good spot to learn how to ride!

rpyfz450
10-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by chucksta
oh man i had a lot of fun this weekend plus i'm very sore of course lol.
finally learned how to jump properly and once i did i just couldnt stop! there are still a few spots i have to learn how to handle on jumping but wow rausch creek is a good spot to learn how to ride!

Were you on a 300ex with a red helmet and had a red pickup truck?

chucksta
10-10-2006, 03:18 PM
400ex and yep with a red ford f250 super duty pickup

deathman53
10-10-2006, 08:11 PM
I have a friend that rides alot in treverton, I rode there twice, woods riding really isn't for me. What day did you go to rausch, saturday or sunday? On sunday I was there on my trike. I might go on sunday with my quad.

chucksta
10-11-2006, 05:01 AM
i went saturday and sunday.

rpyfz450
10-11-2006, 06:51 AM
I was there on Sunday hanging with the Cannondale crew (four of them). I don't remember seeing any ATCs that day and I definitely would have noticed. I was there from around 11:30 until sunset.

chucksta
10-11-2006, 02:56 PM
what is the cannondale crew? a team or something? i'm not real familiar with them (i dont think), right now i'm just a weekend rider.
when do they hold races at rausch creek anyways? i'd like to go down and watch one sometime.

deathman53
10-11-2006, 07:14 PM
I was there, my frame broke around 3:00 and I was with a friend of mine till about 6. I got about 20 laps around the track. I did see some guys on cannondales there, about 3 or 4. They have races at rausch creek from time to time, mostly xc races.

blueyeace1
11-08-2006, 05:05 AM
Let me know when you wanta go ridding at Treverton ive been there a few times its alot fun and i have a gps that have spots saved..can get lost very big place ...lol send me a PM if any1 wants to get together and go ridding on a Nice Sat all day ride!