PDA

View Full Version : 2003 LRX (like Kasea) 90 RACE Quad/ATV FOR SALE

rsdmom
10-05-2006, 02:47 PM
For sale: 2003 Lrx (like Kasea) 90 Quad/Atv. Many many upgrades. Definately race ready! Don't pay all that money to upgrade yours, this one is already upgraded and ready to race :0) Works shocks all around, +3 A-arms, rear race tires, nerf bars, kill switch, upgraded carb, new transmission, renthal chain, rims, sproket, plus much more! All stock parts that were taken off are also yours when you purchase this quad, if you want them...we saved them. This is a very fast quad. It is a little 90 but it will pull a wheelie with my 180 lbs husband on it! This quad is in excellent condition and dying to be back out on the race track again. My daughter raced it and won many a race on it, but now she has outgrown it and it is time to get a bigger one for her. This quad has never been riden in sand...so no chance of sand rust. This is a must see....in excellnt condition! We are in the Highland/SanBernardino area of California. Will consider delivery up to aproximately 50 miles from our home address.

We are asking only $2,200 at this time. If you have ANY questions...just email me at RSDMom@msn.com. I can also send you some pictures. Or you can call us at 909-425-0341