PDA

View Full Version : cool greens??

LilQJ
10-04-2006, 08:55 PM
hey Pappy, I was wondering if you have any cool pics of green powder coating that might match this

I should get someone who can photoshop my quad with my colors so I can see what it looks like first ;)

I wanted something bright like an acid green but mother wants PINK!!!UGGG (not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

http://www.spasticdesigns.com/SDpictures/blastervampiregraphics7.jpg :D

wilkin250r
10-05-2006, 01:37 AM
Pink!?! Ugg is right. Pink is for "dainty" girls, the kind that are afraid to get dirt under they're nails.

If she was that kinda girl, she wouldn't be racing, she'd be in a sewing class!!!

QuadJunkies
10-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Pink!?! Ugg is right. Pink is for "dainty" girls, the kind that are afraid to get dirt under they're nails.

If she was that kinda girl, she wouldn't be racing, she'd be in a sewing class!!!
:grr:

Not ALL pinks are bad....!!! lol
The one I like is a HOT pink(Kara had her Dale done with it ). She likes pink too so dont let her fool ya!:p Shes a girly girl at times too,just not on the dirt :o

At least I talked her out of the flaming skull graphics... :huh
Dad liked the idea of course. lol

Kelsey wanted the bright orange and green(like construction colors ) on her Blaster, I reeeeally think that will be too much IMO,BUT thought the green with accented parts like the A-arms ect.. with red,black would look good.
Shes right, she needs a photoshopped pic.
what do you think Pappy??

QuadJunkies
10-05-2006, 10:35 AM
Im gonna need to get better pics of it at some point.

Pappy
10-05-2006, 01:14 PM
i have a green that should go well with that graphics kit

ignore wilkin, he had an episode with pink and the shcool yard when he was a child and harbors a grudge:devil:

wilkin250r
10-05-2006, 11:22 PM
At least I went to "shcool"...

QuadJunkies
10-05-2006, 11:38 PM
:p