PDA

View Full Version : NEMX (Indoor Racing)

Nick110
10-04-2006, 06:45 PM
Who all has been there? Who is planning on going this year? WHat did you think of it? What will you be riding there?

I went once already because my friend rented it out. It was really fun, they changed some things up since last year. To make most of the jumps you have to seat bounce them. At the end I tried to tripple out of the rythem section against the wall and cased it and I think I broke my arm. But it was fun.

TRX23rider
10-04-2006, 06:49 PM
where exactly is it. i ahve heard of it but i am not sure where.

Nick110
10-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Its in North Eastern Ohio.

yamablaster24
10-04-2006, 07:13 PM
best indoor track ive ridden on, great size jumps. good for beginners and experts can hone their skills too.

mxdave28
10-04-2006, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by TRX23rider
where exactly is it. i ahve heard of it but i am not sure where.

located just a tad north 3-4 miles maybe? north of Andover,Oh on Rt 7 if i remember correctly

slicknickz
10-04-2006, 10:26 PM
I've been there. The track is very fun. The rythem section is nasty sometimes. Jumps are mostly tables so no one gets seriously hurt as much. I've layed on the ground there once, as have a lot of other people. Come there with a little bit of MX experience. I suggest not going there if your a beginner and don't have throddle control because I saw a couple people go in the fence a few times. Just my .02 cents.

riley racing
10-05-2006, 05:22 AM
so far we are planning on going but not till December or January. Nick that really stinks the fact of your arm. I sure hope youdidn't break it. I can't wait for the indoor season. We are getting Ty a new machine. He will be running his 90 mod but we are buying him a 300 so he can run in the youth productiuon class also. and as for me I am still waiting for my 450. Hopefully I will be getting it for christmas. This indoor season will really help with seat time for the both of us. It sounds like an awsome track. We have a few bike racers that go out and they said it was great. Hope to see you guys there and hope to see you, Nick, and your brother at the last two mapleshade races.

450r51
10-05-2006, 09:38 AM
i doubt u'll see us at the last two races, not enough time or money for it. plus i aint got a motor or a frame:grr: