quaddict53
10-04-2006, 03:16 PM
Check the link below....and this thread can be moved if its in the wrong spot

quaddict53
10-07-2006, 06:11 PM
ttt

quaddict53
10-12-2006, 10:46 AM
Well here she is, back up for run number two after a local buyer backed out...1997 Blazer LT 4x4...Good condition. Obviously, with 130k(and I'm still driving it), there is some wear and tear but nothing out of the ordinary. As far as the body goes, there are your normal black scratches, none more than clear coat deep except for maybe a few on the hood. Also, its got the normal stone chips from country road driving, mainly on the hood. There are two dings on the hood that were there when I got it, but they are so small they won't even show up in the pics. Finally, there is a rock chip on the windshield (see pic). Honestly, if you take into consideration the mileage, this vehicle is right on par with any others, especially black ones. The interior is near perfect. Pioneer/DHD speakers (one dash speaker is fading though). Carpet and leather are great with no tears. Alpine head unit. Few, if any, stains on carpet. Maybe a few around the center console from coffee from the previous owner or some in the back from hauling dirty items but I'm not even certain. Mechanically, this thing is pretty much perfect. The A/C needs recharged but thats it. Tires have about 7000 miles on them. New brake pads, shoes, and cylinders. Within the last year: new battery, starter, ball joints, 4wd actuator, brakes, vehicle speed sensor, neutral safety switch, tires. This thing runs great. This summer I have driven it from Pittsburgh to Cincinatti (where my girlfriend lives) and back 6 times, as well as from Pittsburgh to New York, without a single problem. Simply unmatched reliability. I bought it last summer to have at college in the winter because I needed something 4wd in the snow. It performed beyond my expectations in the snow. I felt very safe in it and would have no problem sending my child to a snow-belt college in it. I would definitely keep it if I was going to be in the country this winter, but I'm not, so why pay insurance on it? It is an amazing vehicle, the most reliable I have ever owned. Other than the high mileage flaws I listed, it is near perfect. I love it and so will you.

I will consider all offers!!!!

quaddict53
10-16-2006, 06:20 AM
offers? This thing is ready to roll for winter

BEARAZZ
10-19-2006, 06:48 AM
what are you asking out of it ?? Would you be willing to do some trading to a mx ready 416ex ???

quaddict53
10-20-2006, 09:48 PM
cant trade it...i need cash...but sell your bike and make me an offer

BEARAZZ
10-20-2006, 11:24 PM
what were you asking for your Blazer ??

quaddict53
10-21-2006, 09:36 AM
haha what WAS i asking...like 4500...what would i take now? just make an offer

quaddict53
10-23-2006, 12:50 PM
ttt