PDA

View Full Version : Laeger350RX

gojk
10-04-2006, 12:52 AM
This is guy very difficult to deal with. I bought a 250r and some parts from this user. Luckily, after begging and nagging Laeger350RX he finally shipped the 250r. He told me the r was in excellent condition and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it. When the R was received it was hardly close to perfect. The engine has a water-oil mix leaking from the stator side case cover, the nerf bars are broken and completely useless, the front motor mount frame tab is broke, and the list goes on. None the less I expected a few things would be wrong with this r considering it was almost 20 years old so I just decided to cut my losses accept what was delt to me.

On top of this I have been asking for him to ship the list of extra parts that were included in the sale for over 2 months now and still to this day I have not received the parts. He has come up with every excuse in the world on why he can not/has not shipped the parts. I recommend not ever messing with this guy with buying and selling parts.

Also the user hontrx265r posted pictures for this person and if you see the thread on hontrx265r you will see that he seems to be doing the same exact type of thing to other users.

Here is the thread in which I purchased the R.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=243433&perpage=15&pagenumber=1