PDA

View Full Version : Attn needed! Check this out!

rockabilly13
10-03-2006, 08:57 PM
I copied this from a post that was put on a local forum for racing in Alabama. Quads have been shut off from practicing at Mill Creek motocross track.(This is the track that is hosting the atva national season opener). They can get all the money off the national but won't let local riders ride.
[quote]
QUADS REMEMBER WE NO LONGER WILL BE HOLDING PRACTICE FOR YOU ON SATURDAYS, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

If you have any questions, please give me a call.

Thanks

Jamie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.millcreekmotocross.com

mxkids
10-04-2006, 09:06 PM
Jamie and Allen are great people. I am sure they have their reasons. There are a couple of tracks on the ATVA circuit that does not allow practice for quads. Such as Loretta Lynn's, and Red Budd. Jamie and Allen have took some very hard heat on some other sites. I really think that ya'll are being very unfair to them. They have always welcomed quads until now. It does say for the time being.

miniquadracin
10-05-2006, 01:21 PM
Saw a post somewhere else regarding this. They spoke to the people at the track and where told that they were getting ready to host a 4stoke Bike national and had to mix in some more sawdust into the track. Because the quads tend to sling the dirt out of the corners more than the bikes, they have temporarily postponed quad practice until after the 4stroke race in a couple of weeks.

rockabilly13
10-05-2006, 02:27 PM
Why didn't they just say that in the first place? Alot of hard feelings could have been avoided.

tom450r
11-21-2007, 07:03 PM
JUST LIKE ALMOST EVERY OTHER TRACK, THEY CATER TO BIKES NOT QUADS, HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE THE FIRST RACE TO MUD LAP A FRESHLY WATER'D TRACK SO THE BIKES HAVE PERF. TRACK CONDITIONS, & AS FOR THE REDBUD REF.. THEY ALWAYS LEAVE THE TRACK CONDITIONS FOR CRAP DURING A QUAD NATIONAL, BUT THEY STILL MAKE THERE MONEY. THANK GOD FOR WPSA, & WOW ALL THE SUDDEN ATVA IS MAKING CHAGES, NOW THAT THEY ARE FORCED TO, LAST YEARS ATVA TURNOUTS WERE GREAT, ALMOST NO ONE CAME. WPSA ALL THE WAY SUPPORT A ORGINIZATION THAT SUPPORTS QUADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!