View Full Version : TechSpec's YFZ 450 Grip Skins/Panels kit

TechSpec-usa
10-03-2006, 03:56 PM
TechSpec-usa Gripster ATV.

Check out our ATV Grip Skin kits. If you’re looking to improve your riding technique and speed, try gripping your machine with your legs. First released in 2001 our ATV Grip Skins have proven to be a reputable product. They really do work, are plenty durable receiving positive customer reviews and are the same price if not less expensive then vinyl graphics.

http://www.techspec-usa.com/atv/gripster_atv.html

Your feedback is appreciated

P.S. They hold up fine to knee braces. They are not a flimsy weak product.

Purchase at: TechSpec-usa.com or Rocky Mountain ATV

STEVENJANNA
10-04-2006, 03:00 PM
I've been racing with them all season on my YFZ and I couldn't imagine not having them. This is the only un sponsored product on my bike, I should get a sponsorship next season for all the endorsing I've done at the tracks. I have at dozen people on a race weekend ask me what they are and then I sing my praises and let em' now where they can buy them.
I have only one issue, once the adhesive is worn off is there anything I can do to replace the reusable adhesive or am I stuck with spray glue?

TechSpec-usa
10-04-2006, 08:33 PM
Good to hear they are working for you as we all feel the same way. Cant ride without them. As for the adhesive, our Gripster MX and ATV use an aggressive adhesive and the releasable/reuasable is for the sport bike product only. Just like stickers and graphic kits, once you remove them, the adhesive is pretty much shot. Contact cement works well, but is a pain to clean up.

Thank you for the good words at the track :) .