PDA

View Full Version : were to ride in ky or close to ky

Bubba9870
10-03-2006, 02:04 PM
hey guys im fairly new on here me and alot of my buddies go to LBL land between the lakes all the time but we have been there so much we are somewhat tired of it do any of you guys no of any places like that that may be fun to ride at in ky im in franklin close to bowling green if so let me know thanks

Bubba

jonboy
10-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Hey Bubba have you been to Paddys Bluff in Dycusburg? There is also a reletively new place near Rough River that I just went to last weekend called Ky Backwoods Outfitters. There is also Bill Ballances Moto X in Bowling Green. I'll try to find a site and post it here for you. for other areas.:cool:

jonboy
10-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Here is a site that someone else here gave me to check:
www.kentuckyriders.com

Bubba9870
10-04-2006, 07:42 AM
hey thanks man were is that rough rivere place we like riding in the woods we all rode on motocross tracks for a long time and they are fun dont get me wrong but every time i ride on them im sore or break something so i only go to them every once in a while ballance's track is just a little past me not far it is a bad dude though thanks for the info
Bubba

jonboy
10-04-2006, 10:19 AM
Check out this site for Backwoods
www.kybackwoodsoutfitters.com

Their site isnt the greatest, but it gives you there location and you can use mapquest;)

I can give you some halfway decent directions for there but, you may still want to look it up for a better idea on how to get there.
They're actually having an atv weekend this weekend. Unfortunately I'll be working nights this weekend or I would meet you there, but you should check it out for yourself. I'll PM you for the directions. In case you dont know how to check PM's, go to the bottom of the forums page and check where it says PM's and click on inbox:)

jonboy
10-04-2006, 11:04 AM
Sorry here is the correct site for Backwoods
www.kentuckybackwoodsoutfitters.com

jonboy
10-16-2006, 01:15 PM
Hey Bubba there is a group of us going to Backwoods this Sunday, Oct 22. If you're interested meet us there.

smr
10-16-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Bubba9870
hey guys im fairly new on here me and alot of my buddies go to LBL land between the lakes all the time but we have been there so much we are somewhat tired of it do any of you guys no of any places like that that may be fun to ride at in ky im in franklin close to bowling green if so let me know thanks

Bubba

Bubba..if you like trails then you should give www.msws.org a try. They have alot of races in your area and it's some of the best riding you can find.

Backseatrider L
10-16-2006, 09:49 PM
Come and ride the Black Mountain Recreation Park in Evarts, KY (Harlan CO.) in the Southeastern part of the state.
We have trails for everyone, from easy to extreme. All trails are marked according to how difficult they are. The scenery is breathtaking and the people of the little town of Evarts is the best in the world. They will try to do whatever they can to see that you have a happy and enjoyable visit. The town of Evarts is also ATV friendly, meaning you can ride your ATV to the restaurants, get gas, stores or anywhere else in town as long as you obey the laws.
The Harlan County Ridge Runners ATV club www.kyoutdoors.com/hcrr/ also provides FREE guides.
Check it out and see what you think.
I promise you won't be dissappointed when you come here to ride.:) :)

outlaw11
10-23-2006, 10:39 AM
hey man its not a real big place its about 270 acres but its called bucs run its in bedford its alright went there yesterday atcually its 20 to ride sry dont have a number but im sure they have a website im sure you could google it

jonboy
10-23-2006, 03:01 PM
Hey there is a free ride at Triple E ranch( formerly known as Backwoods) this coming weekend. It is held by Kiper Yamaha. Anyone who is interested should go. :D