PDA

View Full Version : Clay City Ride, Oct. 21st

underpowered
10-03-2006, 01:50 PM
A local ATV shop is hosting an off-road ride at Mountain Parkway off-road on saturday October 21st. everyone is welcome, 2 wheelers also. Cost is $15 for saturday, and an extra $5 if you stay and ride sunday as well. kids under 11 are only $10 for sat and an extra $5 for the next day. Food and drinks will be provided on saturday by the shop, but you are on your own for sunday. There is free on site primative camping. here is a link to the site of where we are going, www.MPoffroad.com. there is not much on the site, but i have heard nothing but good about them.

there is 2000 acres of land, a fishing lake, hare scramble course and a MX track.

PM me, or reply if you are interested in going. we need a rough head count in order to know aobut how much food to buy for the group. hope to see you all there

underpowered
10-03-2006, 05:50 PM
BUMP TTT.

Any chance i could get a mod to sticky this until the day of the ride please?

underpowered
10-04-2006, 09:53 AM
so no-one is interested? come on, we usually end up with a group of 80 riders or so. always a good time. i was also infored that we may hold a relay type MX race. we diving people into teams, and each member of the team needs to run 2 laps on teh MX track. a wristband must be transfered from member to member before the next person can leave.

underpowered
10-12-2006, 07:47 AM
only a little over a week away.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/redneck409/rideflyer2006.jpg