PDA

View Full Version : Whos going....12 Teams of atv america, Greenville Texas

fastrider450r
10-03-2006, 07:24 AM
I was wonderin whos all goin to it to ride or just to watch....post some pics (if available) of your quad, name of riders, and your class.

Team Performance Cycle/ Houser/Elka/Yoshimura..Yamaha YFZ450(no pic available yet)

A class-
Ted Barrick(me)(Newville, PA)
Cody Bloser (Newville, PA)
Dennis Brechbill (Chambersburg, PA)

bradley300
10-03-2006, 07:44 AM
i'll be there on the blaster in the B class again! me, meek and ben arthur

79400ex
10-03-2006, 05:31 PM
I should be there. If the team come together this weekend. If not I will be there working it.

watts16
10-03-2006, 05:40 PM
What day is it?

79400ex
10-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Oct 28th greg.

bradley300
10-06-2006, 05:52 AM
anyone else coming?

Johnny & Monica
10-06-2006, 12:57 PM
B class
Johnny Kellison
Eric Uehlin
Dave Mattox

geogeorge
10-06-2006, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
B class
Johnny Kellison
Eric Uehlin
Dave Mattox

B class? you sandbagging no good looser. you should run the A class or if the other two are over 30 the 30+. Come on johnny if I can get a 5th over all at a 6 hour you should do well at a 12. :D

O I'm sorry I for got you ride a honda. B is good. :devil:

79400ex
10-07-2006, 09:48 PM
I got a team together today. it will be in the 30+class. one rider is from taxas and one TBA.

Johnny & Monica
10-07-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
B class? you sandbagging no good looser. you should run the A class or if the other two are over 30 the 30+. Come on johnny if I can get a 5th over all at a 6 hour you should do well at a 12. :D

O I'm sorry I for got you ride a honda. B is good. :devil:

They'll be racing Eric's YAMAHA!

geogeorge
10-08-2006, 08:46 AM
They'll be racing Eric's YAMAHA!

I see a top 10 over all for you then. :D

79400ex
10-13-2006, 07:53 PM
Race three weeks away. Who's all end? I can't wait. Quad going to shop next week to get ready.

tprender
10-15-2006, 02:41 PM
hey just wanted to give an update on the track. it is turning out really cool. terry reynolds and john pellan are working very hard on it. there are no rocks of anything that will tear up your bikes. the track has something for everyone including a 1.5 mile motocross track, tight woods section (still plenty wide enough for a 50 in. bike), grass tt style track, open woods, the weather has been awesome, about 85 during the day, and we've had rain about once a week(defiently need it)! the motocross track has been completely redesigned and rebuilt. A brand new pitbike track has been built for the pit bike race. should be a fun weekend, hope to see everyone there!

Racinaki
10-15-2006, 10:19 PM
FD Racing will be heading down to try our hand in the utility battle again. Same team as before. Kevin Whede, Jarrod Sheets and me (Jason Mickelson). We are excited. It will be nice to race where it is a bit warmer!

Derno24
10-17-2006, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by Racinaki
FD Racing will be heading down to try our hand in the utility battle again. Same team as before. Kevin Whede, Jarrod Sheets and me (Jason Mickelson). We are excited. It will be nice to race where it is a bit warmer!

Don't jinx it! I have heard it can get cold there quick.

We are coming from PA bringing another Cannondale. I think we should be institutionalized. :D

fastrider450r
10-17-2006, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Derno24
Don't jinx it! I have heard it can get cold there quick.

We are coming from PA bringing another Cannondale. I think we should be institutionalized. :D

is randy brandt on your team?

dukeboy
10-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Team EMU back together again

Jerome Rewerts
Ryan Jimenez
Luke Olberding

A class- YFZ450

Derno24
10-17-2006, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by fastrider450r
is randy brandt on your team?

Yup! We are flying down thursday before the race and the quad is getting shipped there.

jgfarmsracer
10-17-2006, 11:19 PM
Team Laker Custom Plastics #61

Jason Gudde

Derrick Schrock

Jeff Schrock

honda 450r A class

Johnny & Monica
10-17-2006, 11:35 PM
Do they have a list of teams and classes that have signed up already this year? I dont' think Johnny is going to make it afterall.

I'm hoping there will be a live video feed like last year. That was pretty neat!

fastrider450r
10-18-2006, 07:22 AM
Do they have a list of teams and classes that have signed up already this year? I dont' think Johnny is going to make it afterall.

I'm hoping there will be a live video feed like last year. That was pretty neat!

not as of now they dont have a list of teams already signed up, but i wish they would get it up soon, someone like, this site or ********* (if there goin) should have some kind of live feed like they did for the florida gncc

79400ex
10-18-2006, 11:12 AM

Monica, I got from a source as of last weekend only 25 teams pre signed in so far.

geogeorge
10-18-2006, 09:00 PM

What is up now?

Johnny a Yamaha is easy to ride. Just don't let the speed scare you. :devil:

Racinaki
10-18-2006, 09:09 PM
It has been common for the number of pre-entered teams to be very low. There will be as many teams sign up that day as there are pre-entered. I know there are only a couple of utility teams pre-entered, but there are going to be at least 8 there. I think it sounds like there will be a good turnout.

mx3mom
10-19-2006, 07:27 AM
I'm going to watch. My son is racing

A class:
Nathan Commer
Aaron Meyer
Casey Martin

Don't know what bike yet.

tprender
10-21-2006, 10:23 AM
Edited by Administration

We do not have this site to support others. Please do not post another link, they do ZERO for us, they do nothing but bash this site so they can find other means to advertise themselves.

mx3mom
10-21-2006, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by tprender
Edited by Administration

We do not have this site to support others. Please do not post another link, they do ZERO for us, they do nothing but bash this site so they can find other means to advertise themselves. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

geogeorge
10-21-2006, 01:28 PM
Edited by Administration

We do not have this site to support others. Please do not post another link, they do ZERO for us, they do nothing but bash this site so they can find other means to advertise themselves.

Tom did you hit your head again?

tprender
10-21-2006, 02:17 PM
An I let him ride my 4x4 all day at the GNCC.

fastrider450r
10-21-2006, 08:35 PM
Edited by Administration

im sorry harlen it wont happen again!!

Pappy
10-21-2006, 10:09 PM
Ok I get it now. Tom put a post up with that other sites info on it and someone took it down and put up what is there. MAN why can't we all just get along. Racing is racing and we all love to race weather it is GNCC, MHSC or 6 and 12 hours. I thought the bike quad thing was bad but man This his site my site chit is unreal. :grr:

When you have more money invested in this site then most houses cost, then maybe you can have a say in who and what we allow in regards to advertising. This is not a tit for tat issue, this is business. They want to advertise, they can pay thier share. The shame is that good intentions from honest folks get caught in the middle.

Pappy
10-22-2006, 05:40 PM
Working with others is not our problem, maybe you should inform those that tend to want to trash a person and site before he ever meets them or learns what they are about.

If this was only about money then this thread would not even be here. Last year Harlen went to the races, provided unbiased coverage and may have even raced in a few of the events. Heck, we even had a section here so that the events could get publicized!!! Maybe people will start to think before they allow jealousy to ruin what is in thier best intrest..ya think? Then the owner of that site felt extremely threatened (I assume) and decided to run his mouth and trash this site and what not. So now he can continue to have to spam sites with advertising, pay for publicity and have piss poor turn outs at most of the events.Take that $5 and buy some smarts.

geogeorge
10-22-2006, 06:14 PM
Pappy I never said I was defending what others have done. I was just giving my point of view as a racer, and a promoter of races. I do not believe that what others may have done to be right was just saying what you said. "The shame is that good intentions from honest folks get caught in the middle." My intentions were good and I'm a very honest person.

I also not believe I stooped to insults at any point. I'm sorry that you feel the need to.

Now, just so you know the bet now is will you edit this or delete it.

Me, I believe you’re a big enough man to know when you were wrong and leave my post and the link. My friend thinks you will edit it or try and insult me again.

Pappy
10-22-2006, 06:30 PM
There is no need to insult you, you have proven to me all you are after is an arguement.

At the end of the day, there will be no links to any series or site we do not feel is in our best interest to advertise. If you have any further issues with this policy, feel free to pm the Admin and take it up with him., I am sure he would be happy to back me up fully and further enlighten you to anything you may wish to know. Being informed helps one make informed decisions, try it sometime!

fastrider450r
10-24-2006, 07:22 AM
im sorry if i caused any trouble, i didnt know....now back to the 12 hour is there anyone else who is goin??

were leavin tomorrow (wed) and probably gettin there thursday from 4-9 pm probably

79400ex
10-24-2006, 08:18 AM
I am leaving out of missouri on Thurs. I should arrive about 6 pm that night. I am meeting my teammates there.

fastrider450r
10-25-2006, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by 79400ex
I am leaving out of missouri on Thurs. I should arrive about 6 pm that night. I am meeting my teammates there.

what kind of bike are u running

jlhughes750
10-25-2006, 01:11 PM
I'm guessing its safe to say there will be no live coverage of the 12 hour from this site!!:rolleyes: anyone planning on satying in touch with updates??

parkers30
10-25-2006, 02:17 PM
there is supposed to be a live broadcast from the hosting website....

79400ex
10-25-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by fastrider450r
what kind of bike are u running

We are running a honda 440ex 03.

bradley300
10-26-2006, 07:10 AM
i'm leaving tonight! be there sometime early friday morning! brad morrison, nick mills and ben arthur in the B class on a blaster, #99

joedirt
10-26-2006, 05:48 PM
Pappy we are racers wanting info on racing. If you don't provide the info and another site does I don't see a problem with a link. You see it as advertising, I see it as helping a fellow racer out. Everyother site will let you post a link to another site. I know people make a living off this site. Providing us with ALL the info we desire will only make your site grow. Anyone find out a team count for the 12hr?

Pappy
10-26-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by joedirt
Pappy we are racers wanting info on racing. If you don't provide the info and another site does I don't see a problem with a link. You see it as advertising, I see it as helping a fellow racer out. Everyother site will let you post a link to another site. I know people make a living off this site. Providing us with ALL the info we desire will only make your site grow. Anyone find out a team count for the 12hr?

As stated, if you have an issue with this policy, pm the Admin.

and you are incorrect, we are not the only site who actively blocks links.

Admin
10-26-2006, 05:59 PM
Joedirt, you know that I have raced and supported the event in the past, but when you get kicked in the nuts too many times, you stop coming back for more.

I go out of my way to cover events for the racers of this site, but I will not promote any event run by a promoter that insist on hitting below the belt, so I am through with the event.

I did receive a call just a few minutes ago and was told the place looked like a ghost town when they dropped off the trailer.

joedirt
10-26-2006, 05:59 PM
It's a link, big deal. I know others can be A holes. WE are on the information highway? Just racers helping racers. I posted links on alot of other XC,MX and motard without any problems

joedirt
10-26-2006, 06:03 PM
I agree he not the best promoter. Not to many people seem to like him burned alot of bridges. I suck at typing I'm slow.

joedirt
10-27-2006, 07:39 PM
Any updates?

jlhughes750
10-28-2006, 07:32 AM
Any updates?

just wait till noon and go to the live coverage at the scene...

I would not expect ANY update to be allowed!!!:rolleyes:

;)

jesshamner
10-28-2006, 08:26 AM
Its one thing to not support a series, promotor, race, or whatever. Its another to restrict people that are interested in it from posting anything about it. I think its rediculous that you can't even post a link to other quad related websites just because you're not getting anything out of it. Don't get me wrong, you set an industry standard with race coverage. I love what you all do here. But quite honestly, that is the ONLY reason I come here anymore. I feel like I'm restricted on what I can or can't talk about.

I don't know the whole story, nor do I want to know. But it seems like all the other sites can work together. Why can't this site do the same?

Just checking to see what works and what doesn't.

Johnny & Monica
10-28-2006, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
just wait till noon and go to the live coverage at the scene...

Judging from what I read, the guy in charge of this site is not supporting/getting anything out of the 12 hour so I would not expect ANY update to be allowed!!!:rolleyes:

Oh come on now.It's not about not getting anything it's about saving yourself from another reaming! No links or promotions. Big deal get over it! No one ever said people couldn't post their own updates. So if you know something post it up!

Johnny & Monica
10-28-2006, 08:41 AM
There are 35 teams - record low.

Only FOUR PRO teams. It was announced winner take all. Borich's team is one of them.

6 utility team

Wide open track. He said the tightest part of the track is 7 ft wide. Real Fast Track.

joedirt
10-28-2006, 08:51 AM
We're 2 hours in and no updates????

joedirt
10-28-2006, 10:47 AM
Wow the other site that will remain nameless that promotes this race has no coverage yet. 1:00 now still waiting. Isn't this suspose to be the biggest race of the year?WTF Get some coverage someone.

jdwxv3
10-28-2006, 11:01 AM
These races have bad marketing and not many people know about them. The 12 hr started good but has went down hill from then. Its to bad but thats how it is I guess.

Johnny & Monica
10-28-2006, 11:09 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My own thougths an opions on the 12hrs
Pellan should have not screwed over Bob Flegee an the Ia. people an left it there (It was growing each year) An a central location , He shouldnt have screwed over Harlen Foley at ATVRIDERS.COM more than once He could have got good publicity an advertizing there , An then to burn birdges with the raush creek people The 12 hour races are a great time an achievenent for everyone winning or losing Just doing it . But needs to be ran by someone who can get along with people an put months of effort into getting the word out an Advertising it , Just my 2 cents But they are a blast to do
:D

YAMAHAVIPER
10-28-2006, 11:09 AM
THE COVERAGE IS AS DEAD AS THE RACE.

Johnny & Monica
10-28-2006, 11:16 AM
Last year at Raush creek Harlen an Monica did a awesome job at covering this race an it was a blast to set here warm at home to do the coverage :D An stay updated all day , It is to bad such a great race is ran by a pecker head :devil: But we`ll be watching for coverage all day also because freinds there racing Good luck to all that made it there :cool:

YAMAHAVIPER
10-28-2006, 11:18 AM
GATEWAY INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????? ST LOUIS MISSOURI,MAJOR SPONSORS OUTSIDE OF THE INDUSTRY,SINCE WHEN DOES THE ENTRY FEE FOR A NASCAR RACE PAY THE PURSE AT THE END OF THE DAY???????????????????????????????

Johnny & Monica
10-28-2006, 11:33 AM
Borichs team leading by over 5 min. I think two laps up :eek: with only one pro team running with them :rolleyes: 35 teams how many will finish tonigth my guess 24 with 4 teams already out 1 being one of the 3 Pro teams :(

Pappy
10-28-2006, 12:15 PM
Wow the other site that will remain nameless that promotes this race has no coverage yet. 1:00 now still waiting. Isn't this suspose to be the biggest race of the year?WTF Get some coverage someone.

Technically, from some of the locations, getting signal of any type out is hard. These sites do not have satelite trucks on location. Maybe they would if those that depend on them for thier immediate coverage would actually SUPPORT the sites instead of just smacking gums.

burrows
10-28-2006, 12:17 PM
Gosh Monica, you tay and I could of gotten in the pro team and at least got 4th lol. I would of had to learn how to **** gears first though. lol........mommab

Johnny & Monica
10-28-2006, 12:21 PM
We could have got 3rd one of the pro- teams is out already :devil: We would have to hit alot of truck stops to earn the 1000.00 entry :huh

burrows
10-28-2006, 12:24 PM
Weeelllllllll on second thoughts.....guess its best I stayed home. Sure wish we were there to watch though.......

QUADROOKIE
10-28-2006, 12:24 PM
We could have got 3rd one of the pro- teams is out already :devil: We would have to hit alot of truck stops to earn the 1000.00 entry :huh
Coulda just stole it outta "Johnny's Truckstop Luvin" stash!!

Johnny & Monica
10-28-2006, 12:29 PM
Hey maybe this is Johnny in Monicas pants :huh Or Monica in Johnnys :huh

Sure would have been neat to watch race what ever :D Maybe Harlen should out do Pellan an have a successful 12 hour event of his own :confused: Now that would be cool :cool:

geogeorge
10-28-2006, 04:03 PM
Johnny you still cross dressing. :D

Well I guess the good news is your not trying to put tys P.J.s on any more.

So what is this with only 35 teams? heck we had that at the MO 6 hour. Maybe he should have the 12 hour in MO. :devil:

Johnny & Monica
10-28-2006, 04:15 PM
Cross dressing :huh Your living the cal. life style :D The 12 hour races are cool as hell , They just need to be better organized an ran It`s a awesome Ideal Pellan had with having them thougth he should not have pee`d everyone off along the way :D Mo. would be a good place . All though Ia. numbers were growing each year :confused:

geogeorge
10-28-2006, 04:54 PM
Cross dressing :huh Your living the cal. life style :D The 12 hour races are cool as hell , They just need to be better organized an ran It`s a awesome Ideal Pellan had with having them thougth he should not have pee`d everyone off along the way :D Mo. would be a good place . All though Ia. numbers were growing each year :confused:

So Johnny how do we get Harlen to start a 12 hour and do it right?

i don't cross dress by the way I don't have the legs for it. :D

joedirt
10-28-2006, 08:12 PM
"Technically, from some of the locations, getting signal of any type out is hard. These sites do not have satelite trucks on location. Maybe they would if those that depend on them for thier immediate coverage would actually SUPPORT the sites instead of just smacking gums" Pappy. 1st don't advertise live coverage if you can't do it. 2nd You don't have to be a redneck sheriff on this site. People do have there own thoughs and can express them however they please. ATVRIDERS.com has this forum so people can communicate with each other. I didn't understand why we weren't allowed to mention the other site until I got a call from Harlen. He explained to me what happened. As for supporting this site I do I run this site's stickers on my quad. You can pretty much see me at any of the races GNCCs AGPs D-6 if you have anything else to say or write. Oh and Harlen has my number... And when I was writing about coverage I was talking about the other site..... Tom

Pappy
10-28-2006, 08:31 PM
joedirt, first off i stated "sites" as in ALL race related sites. if you do not support them they will not be here. I fully support no links or cross advertising, and i also support other sites doing what ever they would like on thier sites. I dont play site versus site crap. as far as live coverage, we have had issues that were unavoidable as im sure pellan may be having..hence my post about "technical difficulties".

secondly, i am free to respond or reply to anything just as you are so step back and regroup. practice what you preach before you make accusations against me, last i checked you did not own the market on replying to a post!

joedirt
10-28-2006, 08:43 PM
BLA BLA BLA. I said what I had to

Admin
10-28-2006, 08:53 PM
The 12 Hour Flop of America only reportly had just over 30 teams signed up with only 3 Pro Teams on the list, so by default the Miller brothers and Reynolds will make the Podium without even finishing the race. Team Honda’s (Borich, Natalie, Bithell) claimed the win followed by GT Thunders Team(Sommers, Lenig, Kiser), and there appeared to be about zilch for live coverage on the event, and the state of the art broadcast went just as well as the event, and I am sure the magazines that received free travel expenses to cover the flop will have plenty to say about it in there upcoming issues (Just for the record, I wasn't on the VIP List, lol).

I do say sorry to those that have depended on ATVriders.com for Live Coverage from the event over the past couple of years, but because of irreconcilable difference between myself and Pellan, I scratched all Fast Trak Events from any extensive coverage, and with the horrendous turnout at the Fast Trak events throughout the year, many probably haven’t even noticed the lack of coverage.

For those that did attend the 12 Hour Flop, I wish you all the best in your racing and a safe trip home, and I am sure the Miller’s did everything they could to make the experience as fun an enjoyable as possible.

joedirt
10-28-2006, 08:59 PM
Someone has to step to the plate and turn this event around...hint...hint.

Johnny & Monica
10-28-2006, 09:00 PM
Congrats to all the winners!!!

Johnny & Monica
10-28-2006, 09:02 PM
And the finishers!!

joedirt
10-28-2006, 09:04 PM
More pros from the USA go over to race the Pont de Vaux then what race 12hrs. of America. Something not right there.

jesshamner
10-28-2006, 09:08 PM
The results are in! The Cannondale finished! More specifically, they finished 4th. Kenny made a hard charge at the end but Borich got between the Cannondale and 3rd place, Hammer and Hank. The Cannondale placed 15th overall after a horrible start. They came back from a lap and half deficit! Give it up for those guys! If Borich didn't get between them, we might have seen a 3rd place finish. Way to go guys! You had a great run!

Oh and did I mention that both of the riders agree that the Cannondale lost NO power. I repeat...lost NO power! It is still running strong.

Admin
10-28-2006, 09:08 PM
And the finishers!!

Pro Results
1. Team Honda
2. GT Thunder
3. Miller's Brothers & Mitch Reynolds

Admin
10-28-2006, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by jesshamner
The results are in! The Cannondale finished! More specifically, they finished 4th. Kenny made a hard charge at the end but Borich got between the Cannondale and 3rd place, Hammer and Hank. The Cannondale placed 15th overall after a horrible start. They came back from a lap and half deficit! Give it up for those guys! If Borich didn't get between them, we might have seen a 3rd place finish. Way to go guys! You had a great run!

Oh and did I mention that both of the riders agree that the Cannondale lost NO power. I repeat...lost NO power! It is still running strong.

I am glad to hear Derno and the Cannondale boys were able to finish the race because there were alot of people pulling for them, and they really wanted to finish.

Admin
10-28-2006, 09:33 PM
Here are the Top Three Results
Pro Class
1. Team Honda (57 laps)
2. Team GT Thunder (5 Minutes behind Leaders)
3. Miller Brother's and Mitch Reynolds (I don't know the team name)

A Class
1. Lost Creek Cycles / JB Racing
2. Media Allstars A Team
3. Team Occra

30+
1. Maxxis Dirt First 7th Overall
2. Hammer and Hang
3. Jerky boys

B Class
1. CHJ Racing 13th Overall
2. Team Stock Honda
3. Team Reckless Outlaw Racing

Utility
1. TPC Powercenter 18th Overall
2. FD Racing
3. Team Canam (broke 17th lap)

Industry
1. WC Racing 10th Overall
2. Kymco High Energy Racing
3. Deen Racing

Ironman
1. Team BDR 40 laps

13-15 Youth Production
1. GMSR 20th Overall

geogeorge
10-28-2006, 09:45 PM
Harlen my hats off to you. Once again you prove to be the better man and have listed the out come of the 12 hour. We could all learn from your lead in how to be better and bigger then those that try and cut us down.

Harlen you in body what the term sportsman is all about.

Thank you.

jesshamner
10-28-2006, 10:05 PM
Harlen my hats off to you. Once again you prove to be the better man and have listed the out come of the 12 hour.

I have to agree with this now that he posted the results.

cheryl bithell
10-28-2006, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Admin
Pro Results
1. Team Honda
2. GT Thunder
3. Miller's Brothers & Mitch Reynolds

Harlen, I just wanna say thank you! I don't even wanna no what all this buzz is... You're a good guy!!! I was just lookin for a way to stay up to da minute with my kid. This was a "DREAM COME TRUE" for him!! (as you probably know) He's only 18 yr old, and just look at him! He's turning into a man right before our eyes!!! (You will see what i mean in a few years).... Thanks again for everything!!!!!! See ya at the banquet!

400exmom
10-29-2006, 02:57 AM
We could have got 3rd one of the pro- teams is out already :devil: We would have to hit alot of truck stops to earn the 1000.00 entry :huh LMAO!!! thats just wrong

atvracinextra
10-29-2006, 07:01 AM
We at ATV Racin' Extra feel the same as Harlen on this issue. As a news print outlet we also have taken our fare share of low blows from Mr. Pellan and his cronies. Good write up Harlen. Sounds like something David would have wrote, he might be rubbing off on you.

Originally posted by Admin
The 12 Hour Flop of America only reportly had just over 30 teams signed up with only 3 Pro Teams on the list, so by default the Miller brothers and Reynolds will make the Podium without even finishing the race. Team Honda’s (Borich, Natalie, Bithell) claimed the win followed by GT Thunders Team(Sommers, Lenig, Kiser), and there appeared to be about zilch for live coverage on the event, and the state of the art broadcast went just as well as the event, and I am sure the magazines that received free travel expenses to cover the flop will have plenty to say about it in there upcoming issues (Just for the record, I wasn't on the VIP List, lol).

I do say sorry to those that have depended on ATVriders.com for Live Coverage from the event over the past couple of years, but because of irreconcilable difference between myself and Pellan, I scratched all Fast Trak Events from any extensive coverage, and with the horrendous turnout at the Fast Trak events throughout the year, many probably haven’t even noticed the lack of coverage.

For those that did attend the 12 Hour Flop, I wish you all the best in your racing and a safe trip home, and I am sure the Miller’s did everything they could to make the experience as fun an enjoyable as possible. :) :)

Johnny & Monica
10-29-2006, 08:17 AM
Isn't it a shame that so many people feel the same way. These events should be growing each year and becoming more prestigious instead of heading down the crapper.

geogeorge
10-29-2006, 08:40 AM
Isn't it a shame that so many people feel the same way. These events should be growing each year and becoming more prestigious instead of heading down the crapper.

DiDto.

SO Johnny you going to come race with us next season or you still scared to race with me. :D

Johnny & Monica
10-29-2006, 08:59 AM
Geoff plan on making as many as I can :D Planning on racing westfalia this coming weekend :macho

geogeorge
10-29-2006, 02:33 PM
Geoff plan on making as many as I can :D Planning on racing westfalia this coming weekend :macho

Great go and race why I'm out of town. :grr:

Why can't you race when I'm in town. I still think you are chicken. Or is it you don't wont my fan club there for me. :eek:

I guess I will just have to hunt you down next season no matter where your racing. :D

SwainRacing
10-29-2006, 04:59 PM
Thanks Harlen for posting the results! HMM I thought the rules also stated that there was to be no IRONMAN Class at the 12 hour races. I guess rules dont realy matter, Thanks again!

watts16
10-29-2006, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by SwainRacing
Thanks Harlen for posting the results! HMM I thought the rules also stated that there was to be no IRONMAN Class at the 12 hour races. I guess rules dont realy matter, Thanks again!
Yeah, thanks for posting them

Me neither. Wish I would of known. Would of been up to the challenge lol. Had a blast at the MO 6 hours.

Johnny & Monica
10-29-2006, 05:23 PM
Great go and race why I'm out of town. :grr:

Why can't you race when I'm in town. I still think you are chicken. Or is it you don't wont my fan club there for me. :eek:

I guess I will just have to hunt you down next season no matter where your racing. :D

Geoff Quess it dont matter Locked up my motor riding today :mad: I just cant change this bad luck I`ve carried the last two years :confused: 2 locked up 450r motors an 3 different busted kicker covers with 1 cracked center case An thats 3 diffrent 450rs :grr: Now go head an make your Honda vs. Yamaha cracks Because I wont be listening :D

geogeorge
10-29-2006, 06:28 PM
Geoff Quess it dont matter Locked up my motor riding today :mad: I just cant change this bad luck I`ve carried the last two years :confused: 2 locked up 450r motors an 3 different busted kicker covers with 1 cracked center case An thats 3 diffrent 450rs :grr: Now go head an make your Honda vs. Yamaha cracks Because I wont be listening :D

Now I know this is a family site so please cover your kids eyes or have them look away........

5, 4, 3, 2, 1......

Johnny maybe you should stick to riding Monica. She don't seem to break down. :devil:

I know I'm very very bad............

Johnny I have a extra Yamaha if you need to use it.

Johnny & Monica
10-29-2006, 06:33 PM
Now I know this is a family site so please cover your kids eyes or have them look away........

5, 4, 3, 2, 1......

Johnny maybe you should stick to riding Monica. She don't seem to break down. :devil:

I know I'm very very bad............

Johnny I have a extra Yamaha if you need to use it.

LOL LOL You are bad Geoff! I'm pretty tired maybe when you get back from Cali he can take you for a spin!!!:devil: :blah:

geogeorge
10-29-2006, 07:36 PM
Dec HillBilly.

79400ex
10-29-2006, 08:36 PM
Everyone putting down this race should of went. The track didn't breakdown into a whooped out messed like the first and second 12 hour races. Every little dust ussaully in the open field. Not like in Iowa, where you had dust every where. Also, the weather was great. It was only cold in the early morning and late evening and not all day like at the first 4 races. And there was no rocks in the track to destory a quad. Most damage to quads were done due to riders over riding the motorcross track or pushing them to hard. The team I raced with love the course. the only apart I disliked a little was the motorcross track. Because i am not a big motorcross racer. Our quad ran all day with only to two tires that need air a skid plate that need tighting and a battery problem at night that needed not to be change. just my two cent.

wanta450
10-29-2006, 08:49 PM
whether many taems showed up or not it can only be promoted by coverage:(

joedirt
10-29-2006, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by 79400ex
Everyone putting down this race should of went. The track didn't breakdown into a whooped out messed like the first and second 12 hour races. Every little dust ussaully in the open field. Not like in Iowa, where you had dust every where. Also, the weather was great. It was only cold in the early morning and late evening and not all day like at the first 4 races. And there was no rocks in the track to destory a quad. Most damage to quads were done due to riders over riding the motorcross track or pushing them to hard. The team I raced with love the course. the only apart I disliked a little was the motorcross track. Because i am not a big motorcross racer. Our quad ran all day with only to two tires that need air a skid plate that need tighting and a battery problem at night that needed not to be change. just my two cent.

The only year it was a whooped out mess was the 3rd year in Iowa when it was held at that back yard mx track.

The location in Iowa for the first 2 years was a good spot, nice tt style track with some small jumps. And spectators could watch from up on the hill and see over half the course.

79400ex
10-30-2006, 11:21 AM
joedirt, you are mad because the race is not in your back yard. i went to the first 2 races and raced and worked the 4th race. This track did't break down like the first two and had no rocks like the 4th race. And to all the riders that going to to say it is to far, they had a team from Orgen(sp) came and mutilpy teams come from the east coast. The wood section were as fast or faster then most GNCC tracks. I ran an 20min last lap and still averaged over 20mph for that lap.

joedirt
10-30-2006, 11:38 AM
5 years of the 12 hour.

1st year- good track
2nd year-good track
3rd year- whoop fest
4th year- little rocky (my back yard?)
5th year- no $$$$ still paying for the previous 4 years

You must not have went the 3rd year if you think the track got torn up the in the first two years.

I really don't care where they have it as long as I have the time and money to do it. Just don't put it in that backyard where it was the 3rd year.

millphoto
10-30-2006, 04:26 PM
From what I heard they let Gabe run it solo as a test to see if they would want to make it an official class for future 12 hour races. I think it went well so hopefully we'll be able to enter the Ironman class next year. If we're crazy enough to do it.:blah:

Derno24
10-31-2006, 06:14 AM
I am not sure what might have happened had there been 75 teams, but there were definitely some sections getting whooped out. Not bad, but with only 36 teams it wasn't getting the punishment the other tracks got.

bradley300
10-31-2006, 07:03 AM
5 years of the 12 hour.

1st year- good track
2nd year-good track
3rd year- whoop fest
4th year- little rocky (my back yard?)
5th year- no $$$$ still paying for the previous 4 years

You must not have went the 3rd year if you think the track got torn up the in the first two years.

I really don't care where they have it as long as I have the time and money to do it. Just don't put it in that backyard where it was the 3rd year.

the third year was my first one, and i loved the track, it was rough, but i just thought the constant change was part of the challenge. i was on a kymco, so it couldnt have been too awful for anyone else

i liked this years track alot also. i think it was a little fast for the blaster, but it was a real fun track

Colby@C&DRacing
10-31-2006, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by millphoto
From what I heard they let Gabe run it solo as a test to see if they would want to make it an official class for future 12 hour races. I think it went well so hopefully we'll be able to enter the Ironman class next year. If we're crazy enough to do it.:blah:

The Ironman was a trooper 40 laps x 6.5 miles (somewhere in there) :eek2: on a stock 400ex

SwainRacing
10-31-2006, 09:25 AM
Congrats to the IRONMAN! Way to go!

I just talked to the promoter and it looks like the IRONMAN class will be a official class as long at it is at the same track next year!
COUNT ME IN!
I wanted to do the 12 hour IRONMAN since last year. Cant wait!

bradley300
10-31-2006, 10:01 AM
well, we had trouble right off the start. we didnt put enuff ride time on the quad before the race, so when we checked everyting friday night, it was still tight. but on the first lap, the cylinder bolts at the base came loose, so on the first lap, we were already a lap down. about an hour and a half in, the front fender bracket broke, we ripped those off without losing much time tho. other than that, it was a trouble free first half. the quad ran great, but it was hard to keep up since it was such a fast track. at the 6 hour break we inspected everything and found the ront two motor mounts were broke. we arent allowed to work on it during the break, but we found a team with a welder and made plans to go straight to thier pits off the start and get the motor mounts re-welded. that cost 10 minuts and now the bolt was welded to the frame on each side. if the motor needed to come out now, we would need a torch. we went a little while longer and just as it go dark, the base gasket got a small leak. just enuff to make the quad run bad. that caused the motor to run lean, getting it hot, and the hed gasket went, all within a lap. we tried everything we could to get going again, but it just wasnt going to happen. we had fun tho, and we will be back next year.

bradley300
10-31-2006, 10:04 AM
our pits
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/bradley300/12%20hours%2006/elkabanner.jpg

can am pits. these are are pitiful. 2nd year in a row they have been out by the 4 hour mark. what is worse is they had all the parts they needed to fix the quad and keep going but they said they came to win not to show up. they didnt think they could win, so they went home. miuntes later 2 other ute teams came in with problems that kept them down for a while, so cn am could have still had a good shot at the win
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/bradley300/12%20hours%2006/canampit.jpg

natalie being interviewed, chriss bithell on the right
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/bradley300/12%20hours%2006/natalieandbithell.jpg

our quad
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/bradley300/12%20hours%2006/blaster12hourpic1.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/bradley300/12%20hours%2006/blasterrear.jpg

me and nick talking strategy, warning him that this is not the long travel 450r he's used to
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/bradley300/12%20hours%2006/meandnick.jpg

nick warming up the quad
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/bradley300/12%20hours%2006/nickwarmup.jpg
here is the start. nick could have gotten a better start, but he rides a 450r, and tried to kick the blaster foward :lol:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/bradley300/12%20hours%2006/nickstart.jpg

me coming off a jump
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/bradley300/12%20hours%2006/meoffjump-1.jpg

me coming out of a turn. i promise i'm pushing it harder than it looks. all my pics it never looks like i'm trying to go fast
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/bradley300/12%20hours%2006/meinturn.jpg

Johnny & Monica
10-31-2006, 10:19 AM
Thanks for the pics. Sounds like you guys had a good time too!

maynard22
10-31-2006, 10:53 AM
This was my first 12 hour, i was only there as pit support, but i walked the track on Friday, and i will definitely be running there if it is at the same place next year, wide open and fast=good times. Borich broke the 11 minute mark like 3 times, those pros are awesome. Little turnout, but still a great experience, and am looking forward to running it next year.

bradley300
11-01-2006, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by maynard22
Little turnout, but still a great experience, and am looking forward to running it next year.

i agree!