View Full Version : Fallfest at BPG!

Pappy
10-03-2006, 03:09 AM
Two weeks and closing on this years Fallfest.

Check out the details at www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com for all the events and scheduling. I look forward to meeting a bunch of new folks there and having a kick *** time:macho

Dupontster
10-03-2006, 04:24 AM
We are finally gonna go! Moms leaving that weekend so me and dad have the weekend to do whatever:devil:

MX MaNiAc 06
10-03-2006, 04:30 AM
Hopefully my parts come in this week, i would really like to go!

TWISTED
10-03-2006, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by Dupontster
We are finally gonna go! Moms leaving that weekend so me and dad hav
e the weekend to do whatever:devil:

I guess I'm gonna have to go and make sure these two behave.....

coolguy8769
10-03-2006, 05:49 AM
:(

A A R O N
10-03-2006, 06:45 AM
Anybody I can tag along with from ne ohio?

:D

I'd really like to go, but 5 hours seems like a loooooong drive and with my luck, the minute I unload the quad something would be wrong with it and I'd be stuck.

Doober
10-03-2006, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by A A R O N
Anybody I can tag along with from ne ohio?

:D

I'd really like to go, but 5 hours seems like a loooooong drive and with my luck, the minute I unload the quad something would be wrong with it and I'd be stuck.

haha id pick ya up if i had a big enough trailer and was going...

A A R O N
10-03-2006, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Doober
haha id pick ya up if i had a big enough trailer and was going...

Heck, If you were going I would maybe just meet up with you here and follow you. My truck doesn't get bad gas mileage, and at least then I wouldn't get lost or something stupid like that. And this trailer you speek of.....say I wanted to go to breezewood sometime in the future and you were going as well....would your trailer be big enough to put a cr250 on? Cause I could drive with my quad in the back and take my friend too, but his bike (cr) won't fit with my quad and if you could squeeze it on your trailer and us just follow that would work out great.

Dupontster
10-03-2006, 08:18 AM
We are finally gonna go! Moms leaving that weekend so me and dad have the weekend to do whatever:devil:

Dayumn boy...You make it sound like Yo Momma is leaving us...She has a girlie trip planed to Dresden, Ohio to look at some silly baskets....We're going to Breezwood to look at some silly quads and eat dead pig...Pop Dup can't wait... :D

TWISTED
10-03-2006, 12:38 PM
Dayumn boy...You make it sound like Yo Momma is leaving us...She has a girlie trip planed to Dresden, Ohio to look at some silly baskets....We're going to Breezwood to look at some silly quads and eat dead pig...Pop Dup can't wait... :D
She told me if Lil Dup was gonna wear that hot pink Shift gear, that she would rather go to Ohio. Can't say I blame her!!!!

Dupontster
10-03-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
She told me if Lil Dup was gonna wear that hot pink Shift gear, that she would rather go to Ohio. Can't say I blame her!!!!

About the new gear he bought...They were all out of Hot Pink so he just got the Soft Pink....:D

mole97
10-03-2006, 01:28 PM
:D I'm giong !!! I am looking forward to finally putting some faces to names! I'll be heading up friday night? Anyone else gonna be there friday? probably get there around 8' ish? Don't be shy, come on up as I''ll be alone:( . Should be a blast. I f anyone is going through jersey and wants someone to follow or anything let me know!

gbcap
10-03-2006, 01:35 PM
i'm going!!! hopefully my hand will be up to riding by then.

who's bringing the "my name is" tags so we can all put our sn's on them so people know who the hell we are!

Greg

JRP
10-03-2006, 01:35 PM
damn really wish i could make it, dad has 30th class reunion, pisses me off. lol Maybe sometime soon

dopeyferree
10-03-2006, 02:46 PM
I am going to try to go. If I do make it , it will only be for Sunday though. Gotta work on Saturday.

450r51
10-03-2006, 02:55 PM
it doesnt look like nick and i will be able to make it. unless someone wants to loan me a 450r engine:D

plus moms has been super busy at work with this huge case, so it looks like the next time you see us will be next year hopefully. hope ya'll have fun.

BPG-Amanda
10-03-2006, 06:02 PM
Dan's been out working on the tracks getting them ready for everyone. The downhill "ski" jump has been changed making it a down hill tripple. Dan says to be careful, its pretty easy to overshoot.

Pappy
10-07-2006, 08:17 AM
One week away!

JRP
10-07-2006, 08:26 AM
damn i really wish i could go, i herd theres going to be TONS of people there. Someone should get alot of video while their there, and post it up.:cool:

insaneracin2003
10-07-2006, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by JRP
damn i really wish i could go, i herd theres going to be TONS of people there. Someone should get alot of video while their there, and post it up.:cool:
yeah,get plenty of video so the ones that can't make it can at least say we were there :chinese:

Mxjunkie
10-07-2006, 09:26 AM
might make it... still gotta put my quad togather beh

coolguy8769
10-07-2006, 09:57 AM
have fun guys