PDA

View Full Version : any ideas for my atv movie

09-03-2002, 01:45 PM
hey guys me and a couple of friends have started to make an atv movie..... we have a alot of ides for it already, we have already filmed a potion of the movie(mud bogging and wheelie and donut action) and i was wondering if u guys have any ideas of cool stuff for my movie

balla250ex
09-03-2002, 03:07 PM
Hey I have an idea...you can throw in some jumping and stuff like that and you can call it "huevos Grandes"!

EvilJester400EX
09-03-2002, 03:27 PM
for filming... at times keep the camera low, it gives it a cooler effect. also get some chicks in thongs to wash the quads, then mail that part to me!! :devil lol, jp

09-03-2002, 03:44 PM
thanks for the imput so far.
I started filming more today.
i had my friend jump the table top(he gets about 5 feet of air)over me while i filmed it( he was on his prairie 300)
and we have a pit that is about 5 feet deep and on the side that we come out of it it has a 80degree lip on it(which pretty much launches the atv stright up) and i layed on the ground about 2 feet from the landing and filmed it, we got some awesome footage of that.
Next we are gonna film me jumping the kicker ramp we just built on my 400ex. and then we are gonna film some hill-climbing

300exwoodsracer
09-03-2002, 07:13 PM
thats kool man...me and my buddies r getting some atv footage together too....i live on about 600 acres so we got plenty of variety of terrain to video!! The next best thing to riding is watching a vid of it with ur pals... i live in va too btw

PhilMoore
09-15-2002, 08:44 PM
I like it when the camera is following alongside the quad. Like, in a pickup or something, and the quad is jumping. Huevos has some scenes like that. It's cool.

400exdad
09-17-2002, 10:55 AM
Most everyone has an old camcorder now. I highly suggest some helmet cam footage! We did one in Little Sahara (Goochy (on here) wore it, used duct tape to put it on with. Also used the 12v car converter (connected to the quad) to run it off of instead of the heavy battery. Gotta tilt it up a little more than you think though. I've scanned in a bunch of pics and have other footage as well. Its been a year now and I am still trying to get around to putting the footage together. Good Luck!