PDA

View Full Version : what u think about being a foreign exchange?

supafasst426ex
10-02-2006, 06:32 PM
i had some crazy idea of maybe being a foreign exchange student. some other kid in my school is going to London and it sounded kinda cool and ive been thinking about it for awhile.
I dont know which place would be the best to see if i could go??
its just some idea i thought would be a neat experience.

anybody here ever do this??

or does anybody have any ideas or inputs?

supafasst426ex
10-02-2006, 06:33 PM
and it also helps that i've had many problems with my parents over the year and dont get along to well often.

knighttime
10-02-2006, 11:08 PM
have some fun, id go to where its warm all year long

firefighterjosh
10-02-2006, 11:52 PM
I say go for it. Have fun. Might as well live you life before you get too old.

mole97
10-03-2006, 02:49 AM
Dont know what countries your able to go to but I would def. take Australia! warm,ocean, women, and theyr'e also into all kinds of mx! or Iraq? I heard its a blast!:macho

trick250r
10-03-2006, 04:08 AM
well, the forst condition of being a foriegn exchange student to a country ( this is how it is here) you must complete at least 3 years of that lanuage.

FasstMidnightZ
10-03-2006, 02:52 PM
I got invited to be one but uhh...I don't know, just not my thing. hah

troutman561
10-03-2006, 03:14 PM
Easy way to go around the language thing is go some place they speak english.. problem solved..... And if I was you man i'd go for it..

CRich[814]
10-03-2006, 03:16 PM
i just asked my mom if i could be an exchange student and she said my grades suck too much and no one would want me to live with them haha.

juanki
10-03-2006, 05:03 PM
i had that expperience, i went to l.i. n.y. because i wanted to know more english and take it to 100%, went throug rotary exchange program, it was really good, at least my experience, we where 22 kids from all over the world living in dif, towns in l.i.

girls from france, germany, turkey, philipins, indonesia, brasil, chile, russia, japan (ahhhh)
guys from belgium, spain, denmark, india, argentina, brasil, ...
anyways, it was really cool.

from ny home town we where 4 kids, one went to france, australia and canada, and me.

i say go for it,

juanki
10-03-2006, 05:03 PM
i had that expperience, i went to l.i. n.y. because i wanted to know more english and take it to 100%, went throug rotary exchange program, it was really good, at least my experience, we where 22 kids from all over the world living in dif, towns in l.i.

girls from france, germany, turkey, philipins, indonesia, brasil, chile, russia, japan (ahhhh)

from ny home town we where 4 kids, one went to france, australia and canada, and me.

i say go for it,

LuckyOxygen
10-03-2006, 05:22 PM
Go somewhere with no or with a low drinking age.

Ralph
10-03-2006, 05:25 PM
screw london, rains too much. Go to germany, low drinking age and alot of people speak a little english. Maybe even austria or something.

Places i would go, russia, germany, austria, australia... oh make sure you go to a city like cologne or munich. You dont wanna get stuck on a farm anywhere

MX MaNiAc 06
10-03-2006, 06:22 PM
My sister went to Italy her senior year at Dickinson college. I got to go visit her and it was badass. We traveled all over Italy. But i enjoyed hanging at her apartment most. I was drunk pretty much my whole time there. Her apartment was 5 floors up right over the main road. Id go in the bathroom, open the window n throw wet toilet paper down at cars. Also around 2-3 hookers were out on the street. I enjoyed throwing stuff at them. :devil:

supafasst426ex
10-03-2006, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
screw london, rains too much. Go to germany, low drinking age and alot of people speak a little english. Maybe even austria or something.

Places i would go, russia, germany, austria, australia... oh make sure you go to a city like cologne or munich. You dont wanna get stuck on a farm anywhere

yea thats also what i thought, go to a place with a low drinking age that would be cool.
anybody think of amsterdam?? would that be possible?

supafasst426ex
10-03-2006, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
My sister went to Italy her senior year at Dickinson college. I got to go visit her and it was badass. We traveled all over Italy. But i enjoyed hanging at her apartment most. I was drunk pretty much my whole time there. Her apartment was 5 floors up right over the main road. Id go in the bathroom, open the window n throw wet toilet paper down at cars. Also around 2-3 hookers were out on the street. I enjoyed throwing stuff at them. :devil:

that sounds like a fun a** time!!:p

supafasst426ex
10-03-2006, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by juanki

i say go for it,

how much did it cost around? was it expensive?
and where you able to do what you wanted at times?