PDA

View Full Version : LT230 Parting Out or For Sale

02blzrx
10-02-2006, 04:43 PM
Picked up the bike in the same condition I have it now, thought I would find time to fix it up for my wife and just haven't. My first thought is to part it out but if someone makes an offer on the whole thing I will consider it. I don't have title, I only got a bill of sale with the bike.

My eBay name is Glassco741, feel free to look me up and see what my ratings are.

Bike runs but smokes like crazy (common problem, the rings go pretty often from what I have read. Cylinder could be bored, new piston and rings and should be good to go), rear plastics are missing, front is cracked and kinda faded but could be trimmed to look like the race styles some people are doing. Rear Caliper is missing, and the seat is in near new condition (bought off eBay)

everything else is pretty much there and works, I did ride the quad the day I bought it (about 6 months ago) so I know the trans works, the front brakes work and all that.

If you want something feel free to hit me up and name your price, I will be selling everything based off what the parts are going for on eBay. If I don't get many bites on the forums I may just throw the parts on eBay.

Mglassco@gmail.com

I live in Huntington Beach, CA 92648 for shipping references etc.

02blzrx
10-02-2006, 04:45 PM
another pic, oh yeah I think thats a cobra exhaust