PDA

View Full Version : Holeshot HD FRONTS>...

ITSTOCK
10-02-2006, 03:54 PM
If you plan on riding in any soupy/muddy/anywhere close to wet conditions, SKIP THEM. ThEY SUCK.

I have the GNCC's to compare to them, and in just about every condition I have ridden in (ESPECIALLY THE WET STUFF, EVEN IF MINIMAL), the GNCC's RULE.

That is all, just a quick review.

Thanks
Steve

Honda#4
10-03-2006, 05:48 PM
I love my holeshot HD's i think they do a great job in the mud. I dont care for the GNCC tires but I dont really hate them either. I choosed to buy the HD's cus they have good lugs and they last long.

ITSTOCK
10-03-2006, 06:01 PM
HD Rears are awesome
HD Fronts suck

GNCC fronts are awesome in mud though, haven't tried the rears, I currently have XCR's that I actually like a decent amount.

RaptorRacer45
10-03-2006, 06:58 PM
HD Rears and GNCC Fronts.....Best combination ive found and im stickin w\ em!:D

ITSTOCK
10-03-2006, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by RaptorRacer45
HD Rears and GNCC Fronts.....Best combination ive found and im stickin w\ em!:D

I had that combo on my 400ex, and I agree, ABSOLUTELY AWESOME trail setup :cool: WHEN I need new tires (in a month or so), I will definately be going back to this.

GIXXER1KR
10-03-2006, 09:45 PM
I run XCR's front and rear and love em!!!

10-04-2006, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by ITSTOCK

HD Fronts suck

Can ya be a little more specific?

What about them "sucks?"

Do they not provide good traction?

Do they not self-clean well?

Bad cornering?

Bad straight line tracking?

What?

"They suck" is hardly even worth reading.

Colby@C&DRacing
10-04-2006, 08:24 AM
The HD front works ok in tacky conditions and the rest of the conditons they don't seem to steer and they don't clean out very well. I would skip this tire and run GNCC, XCR, or even a razr2 front.

ITSTOCK
10-04-2006, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by garandman
Can ya be a little more specific?

What about them "sucks?"

Do they not provide good traction?

Do they not self-clean well?

Bad cornering?

Bad straight line tracking?

What?

"They suck" is hardly even worth reading.

If you plan on riding in wet/muddy conditions, all you need to know is they suck ;) They don't provide good traction (steering is non-existant) and they don't self clean.

DJJ450r
10-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by RaptorRacer45
HD Rears and GNCC Fronts.....Best combination ive found and im stickin w\ em!:D ahh yes:macho , I had the HD fronts and had the same results, no traction in any conditions really, gncc work pretty good everywhere but I think they wear a little faster.