PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with this world!!

QuadJunkies
10-02-2006, 12:04 PM
Who could hurt a room full of innoccent small children?? !!!:mad:
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15105305/?GT1=8618

Quad18star
10-02-2006, 12:25 PM
F***ing sick people in this world .

See what 1 school shooting does ? It opens the doors to all these psychos ...... this is like the 3rd school shooting in 2 weeks .

fandl450r
10-02-2006, 12:29 PM
What is this world coming to. These people make me sick.

QuadJunkies
10-02-2006, 12:33 PM
even the survivors will have a hard time getting over this. Those kids will have nightmares and effect them the rest of there lives..
:(

rockman
10-02-2006, 12:49 PM
Well I'm not a very religious person, but think of it this way. At least now he's rotting in hell.

Ghost-Rider
10-02-2006, 12:50 PM
Yea its getting out of hand now i come home from school today turn on tv and catch the end of a report about it ..... i bet their gonna start makin schools do lockdown drills agin...

mole97
10-02-2006, 01:25 PM
Hate to say it ,but time to start puttin armed cops at schools and only one way in,one way out. and metal detectors!! whatever happend to just holding a grudge? sick,sick people!!!!:ermm:

AtvMxRider
10-02-2006, 01:41 PM
That is why I do not watch the news. A reporter is the biggest peice of crap that walks the face of the earth:grr:

DieselBoy
10-02-2006, 01:42 PM
Definately getting out of hand. Even vandalism such as spray painting rude shYt on buildings, drawing on walls, destroying personal property, and a variety of other stupid, stupid things. The penalties for doing any of the above should be extremely high. It's very difficult to single out the people who are going to murder people, but this HAS to stop NOW.

Ghost-Rider
10-02-2006, 01:55 PM
Most schools have a cop now i know my middle school had 1 and my high school has 1

400 SS EX
10-02-2006, 09:26 PM
And in an Amish community too. What the heck did they do? If you have a problem with someone confront them , and if you don't like how they react then its time to get a fight and get everything out of the way. Hes definately getting f***ed in the a** by hitler down in hell right now !!

Mxjunkie
10-02-2006, 09:30 PM
That happened about 15-20 minutes away :( It's a shame.. the Amish that work for my dad doing carpentry didnt come into work today it's a pretty big blow to the Amish community..

Crazy Diamond
10-02-2006, 10:12 PM
This in the #1 reason people should stop BREEDING!!! Who the hell wants to bring another child into this sick F@%KING World??? People got to start thinking about what they are bringing their children into. Its on thing to want to have children but they WILL NOT change this crazy ***** world!!!

Titanium
10-02-2006, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by rockman
Well I'm not a very religious person, but think of it this way. At least now he's rotting in hell.

Quad18star
10-03-2006, 08:24 AM
Looks like this guy had a childhood grudge against girls .

It's too bad he shot himself .... he should have been thrown in prison to have his a** beat to death by the inmates .

Of all places for something like this to happen , no one would have expected in an Amish community . :(

krt400ex
10-03-2006, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Who could hurt a room full of innoccent small children?? !!!:mad:
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15105305/?GT1=8618

a f**cked up @$$hole who has nothing better to do. i can't stand it when ppl do this stuff. makes me wonder why i am here in this world full of savages....

not everybody is like that though

Mxjunkie
10-03-2006, 12:26 PM
I just found out one of the guy's that work for my dad one of the girl's was his niece :(

People like that guy deserve to be tourtured for the rest of their lives, I'm pissed off he killed him self.. what a coward! :grr:

jt195
10-03-2006, 02:53 PM
yea its terrible i as on break at work when i heard it,its about an hour or so away from where i live.we also have a few amish that work where i do and i guess the one was pretty goods friends with the parents of one of the little girls that died and from what i understand the guy had two other girls that were in the hospital.:(

QuadJunkies
10-03-2006, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
I just found out one of the guy's that work for my dad one of the girl's was his niece :(

People like that guy deserve to be tourtured for the rest of their lives, I'm pissed off he killed him self.. what a coward! :grr:

I agree.. I guess I just dont get it, I didnt have the best life growing up, but I most certainly dont take it out on others. I think thats a cop out.I guess there just sick in the mind but
Regardless of what issues anyone has growing up, I still dont understand how a person could hurt an innocent child.

troutman561
10-03-2006, 03:18 PM
speaking of other sickos, I find it just oh so wonderful that one of the representatives from my county was the one dirty talking to the young boys... how does a grown man become attracted to young boys and want to have sex with them...

krt400ex
10-03-2006, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by troutman561
speaking of other sickos, I find it just oh so wonderful that one of the representatives from my county was the one dirty talking to the young boys... how does a grown man become attracted to young boys and want to have sex with them...

wow, i gues those that r mentall retarded. personally, i don't know how a man could be attracted to a man in the first place. i mean, if u think about it...it just doesn't fit properly....lol

DEAL
10-03-2006, 05:16 PM
people are sick ..
What have the Amish people ever done to anyone?

00tn300ex
10-03-2006, 07:14 PM
quadjunkies , he probaly picked chiildren because he was to big of a coward to do that to neone that couldve put up i fight,i didnt hear about it till this morning.that is a terrible thing to do.just be great if neone could figure out a way to stop it.

QuadJunkies
10-03-2006, 07:47 PM
I finally had to turn the news off tonight casue it angers and sickens me .:mad: