PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! $25,000 SUV ruined!!!!

coolguy8769
10-01-2006, 09:35 PM
alright well as some of you may know i am a triplet, well a few months ago my parents bought us a brand new 2005 ford escape, TO SHARE.

well yesterda ymy sister was at a freinds house and some little punk *** freshmen desided to "flour" our car. HERE IS WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES.... it was RAINING outside!!!

what does flour + water = ??? anyone

paste, which when it hardens becomes a crusty substance. i tried desperatly to get it off but its in every crack and corner of the car!!

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANYTHING THAT WILL "CLEAN" BUT NOT REMOVE THE PAINT??

it needs to be strong but not hurt the paint, cause we have made ONE payment on the car!!!

now if i wasnt in a brace (broken back remember) the kid would be in the hospital as we speak. He did it cause he knew it was my car and knew he could get away with it cause of my back. I hate little kids who f*ck with peoples stuff because they dont work for anything and have no value of money!!!:mad: :mad:

sorry for my rant, but i need some help

EDIT: on the inside of the "trunk" door there is textured paint that also has this "crust" on it an i cant get it off

If this was my fox body, i wouldn't care if my back was broken i would still hunt this kid down and give him a reason not to f*ck with me

mx1791
10-01-2006, 09:39 PM
wow that sucks, i dont kno of anything, maybe simple green, or wd-40, to try to loosin it up, go to a auto zone or something and ask some one there, but someone on this site will probably know wut to do.

Rico400
10-01-2006, 09:49 PM
maybe go threw one of those car washes where u pay a few bucks?

i would get this kid back somehow though. i hate stupid people like that. i mean TPing is one thing, but ruining someones new car is another

coolguy8769
10-01-2006, 09:53 PM
i took it to the car wash down the street where they take it threw and do the inside, didnt help

there is one in the other town that has won a bunch of awards for the best in the DC metro area, they also do detailing but it cost $400 :eek2:

the parents of the kid wont do sh*t, if we have to repaint the car, we're pullin out the lawyer

but I DONT WANT THAT i need to fix it

oo and dont worry in 3 weeks this kid will be prayin that he didnt f*ck with my stuff or my sister

Warnerade
10-01-2006, 09:57 PM
i just have a question...your making fun of the kid becuase he doesnt work for what he gets, but his parents buy it for him...yet you just got a brand new SUV?

seems a bit ironic to me

coolguy8769
10-01-2006, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
i just have a question...your making fun of the kid becuase he doesnt work for what he gets, but his parents buy it for him...yet you just got a brand new SUV?

seems a bit ironic to me

i know what your sayin and understand, here is the background

when we first all got our license (triplets) "I", as in me by myself, bought a 93 5.0 mustang. my brother and sister didnt have a job so i shared it with them. now this was great until the fighting finally was to much so my parents had to get another car. and when they bought it it just so happens that my stang blew the rear end, so we had the same problem, but thats not the point

yes my parents bought a car, but i work for everythin in my life and dont get hand outs from my parents, this was something special.....

LTZ400rider
10-01-2006, 10:05 PM
i thought they floured the inside of ur car. why dont u just have insurance pay for new paint, or take the kid to court

Aceman
10-01-2006, 11:19 PM
I'll state the obvious, have you tried a pressure washer yet? Hold it back far enough you don't take the paint off. Well....even if the paint came off, repainting is your next option anyhow:p

250R-Dee
10-02-2006, 12:29 AM
Soak it with a hose, it'll come off!

Use buckets of warm water to loosen the mess!

ilpadrino113
10-02-2006, 07:36 AM
i was thinking a power washer would take it off. get it wet again so it gets soggy and try to take t easy with he pressure washer

derekhonda
10-02-2006, 08:02 AM
Got any mikes expresses near by? They have a free rewash policy if it isnt clean, thats where i used to take my dodge after a day of muddin...hahaha.

"uh...it still isn't clean! rewash!"

o4250
10-02-2006, 08:31 AM
Cool guy arent you the kid on bluetraxx, that said you and your rich preppy friends used to make fun of the poor farmers? Yep pretty sure that was you.

EDIT:

in my school there are three classes of kids the very rich preps (me!! :) ) the wanabe geto gangsters :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: , and the trailer trash down right poor hillbillies :tdown: :*laughing out loud*: . every one of the "hillbillies" is in FFA about 250 kids. we (my friends and me) make so much fun of them its histarical. lets just put it this way everyone on of them probably hunt and I wopuld be the first one shot if one of them brought a gun to school :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: I'm not proud of it but hey you gotta have fun in high school :) :tup: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing my *** off*

coolguy8769
10-02-2006, 08:46 AM
lmao, that was a very long time ago, i was alittle kid (inmature ect.) i know, why would you bring that up? why would you even search threw bluetrxxs for that?

i was 13 when i was on bluetraxxs

i got a job and straighted up and stoped bein alittle brat

Tommy 17
10-02-2006, 09:18 AM
STEAM JETTY! it should take it off and won't hurt the paint

Mxjunkie
10-02-2006, 09:25 AM
Pressure washer, scrub the sam hell out of everything with warm water...

if you ask me make the kid wash it..

Warnerade
10-02-2006, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by o4250
Cool guy arent you the kid on bluetraxx, that said you and your rich preppy friends used to make fun of the poor farmers? Yep pretty sure that was you.

EDIT: you actually went through the trouble of finding that? Dont quit your day job scooter

rebelbuggy
10-02-2006, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Aceman
I'll state the obvious, have you tried a pressure washer yet? Hold it back far enough you don't take the paint off. Well....even if the paint came off, repainting is your next option anyhow:p

If the car wash he went to ddint get it off thats not going to work either...

Dang I would be talkign to his parents if you know 100% that he done it if they didnt want to pay to have it repainted Ild go to court get a good lawyer.

Rastus
10-02-2006, 11:17 AM
Well, here's what I'd try:

- Park in a cool non-sunny place
-Spray car and make sure water soaks in a few min. After these few minutes, spray it down again.
-Get some Dawn dish soap(I like Dawn personally) and get a bucket.
-While you're getting stuff, also get some simple green.
- Mix the Dawn and simple green in the bucket along with some water. Don't dilute the solution too much with the water, or it won't work as well.
- Use a towel or wash rag and try the whole car, making sure you get plenty of solution on it while rubbing.

If this doesn't work, try pressure washing it RIGHT after you go over the car. You might try letting it soak in a minute or two and then power washing also.

Either way, it's going to be tough to get off. If you take the kid to court, make sure you've got a good case against him. Otherwise, you'll end up with even less money and no fixed car.
:(