PDA

View Full Version : where to ride in orange county NY

superscott54321
10-01-2006, 07:00 PM
i live in orange county NY and wandering where to ride, either on trails or at a track willing to travel alittle

Rancher2005
10-07-2006, 09:14 PM
whereabout in orange are you? i'm in fort montgomery

manban
10-11-2006, 12:15 PM
Its in WallKill near Newburg. Is that far? mxwalden.com

manban
10-11-2006, 12:23 PM
is MX with OPractice dates only next one 10/18/06
followed by last race of the season 10/22/06

ATVNY.com in lembo. NY is trails and TT flat track.:cool:

jtquad
10-11-2006, 06:01 PM
guys in orange and sullivan county! We need your help asap...

It was a very Sad day at Lembo lake, there was very few people that turned out to support Mike Lembo.

We at TEAM F.A.S,HUDSON VALLEY,CNYATV, MUDBUDS AND MUDNUTTS, and other web sites around work hard to bring riders of all NY states together with information, videos, pictures and news.

We ask nothing in return for the time and money we spend doing this, and beleive me it takes up alot of time and effort to do what we do. (own a web site and you will see what I mean) most fail through lack of time and money.

Now we are asking our members family friends and anyone that has an ATV or just wants to support the cause.

If we do not make a stand to keep this place open it will slowly creep across the country until there are no more ATV parks open, beleive me it will, its happening right now!

Support us in this peaceful gathering to show there are alot of ATV riders in NY state.

Load the quads onto the trailers into the truck cram it into the trunk if you have to!

They cant be ridden but bring them show us your quad. Bring the BBQ lets meet chat and show that we all come from walks of life and just want to ride!

So tell everyone LEMBO LAKE OCTOBER 29TH 2006 AT 10.00AM

WE NEVER ASK FOR ANYTHING BUT WE ARE NOW ASKING MEMBERS TO DO THIS ONE THING FOR US PLEASE HELP KEEP OUR PARKS OPEN

Thank you - JTQUAD

Please, as said above we urge all members to please come out and support this cause.

So far we have:

Maddogmick (ATV Hudson Valley)
Gerry & Fam (Mudbuds)
JTquad (Team FAS)
Fatduane & Fam (Muddnutts)
Dan (cnyatv)
TOMDZ (atv hudson valley / Team FAS)
Bruteforce Wayne (Team FAS)
Rampage (Team FAS)
Rippin Rebecca (Team FAS)
Sillisha (cnyatv)
ANgelkitty (cnyatv)
Fellowrider (cnyatv)
CaptGriz (muddnutts)
Black Sheep (Mudbuds)
RATV (Team FAS / ATV Hudson Valley)
Manny (Club ATV)
ChiroChris (Mudbuds)
Zappa 24 (Northeast ATVers)

I will add to this list and so will the other sites as it grows
please be a part of this it could be your county next

This week, our Multi Club Chat will discuss our planning of The ATV Rally @ Lembo Lake / ATVNY. The chat will be at 8pm Thursday Night at this link:

http://www.atvhudsonvalley.com/chat2/index.php

We had a great turnout last week and plan on doing chats every thrusday night @ 8pm. Be sure to bring up any events that all other clubs may have as well. Thanks and see you thursday @ 8pm - JT (Team FAS Racing / ATV Hudson Valley) http://www.teamfasracing.com

dork
10-13-2006, 09:56 PM
i sent an email to the town board, if anyone wants to use it as a guide let me know.

NY riders, we need to stand together, there are hardly any legal riding areas in NY and the states response to riding is a joke, support those that support the sport.

4TraxRider
10-17-2006, 04:15 PM
I'm there with ya Joey, you can even meet some more of my ugly "crew."