PDA

View Full Version : Stop Drop And Roll !!!

Ghost-Rider
10-01-2006, 06:27 PM
Had a fire eailer today got some wood and a bunch of leaves and put a bunch of gas on them whipped out the zippo go to light it and vapors must have built up cause WOOF crazy explosion like man i swear it threw me back a couple of feet lost hair on the left side of body half leafs were all in the air ...i was like holy crap did that just throw me backwards.....serious force dont play with gas and zippos kids

Rico400
10-01-2006, 06:57 PM
lol, thats why u light something then throw it on the fire while u are a few feet back. o well funny stuff but could have seriously burned you, id would be carefull next time.

Ghost-Rider
10-01-2006, 07:10 PM
I usally do but i was burnin gas and crap eialer so the fumes kinda had me then

firefighterjosh
10-01-2006, 07:15 PM
LMAO I just did the same thing Saturday. lol. Except is was oil fuel mix and I made a trail to the fire and didn't catch myself on fire lol.

quadwanter
10-01-2006, 07:17 PM
musta been a pyro day or something....i was working at the local burger joint and someone let a porta potty on fire....burned to the ground and smoking everywhere ...cop pulls up and says...this is a sh*tty call :chinese:

ilpadrino113
10-02-2006, 08:03 AM
I did the same thing the last weekedn iw as home before headin off to school. Scared the hell outa and butned my shirt all to $h!t. kind afunny now but scared the hell outa me then

RaptorRacer45
10-02-2006, 09:10 AM
Yes Fire hurts!:D

Scott-300ex
10-02-2006, 01:21 PM
At least you use a zippo, I carry a zippo with me. Bic lighters are GAY. Zippos first, matches 2nd, Bics, I just use them to throw on the ground to blow them up.

And the fumes is wut ignites in the gas, not the liquid. The fumes ignite, causing the liquid to ignite.

Pour gas onto a match and the match will go out. No explosion, DO NOT TRY THOUGH, Cuz you'll mess it up and get to the fumes first and blow yourself up(only saying this cuz wut you just did)

I could say so much about fire. LoL.

Theres a liquid we use when we have bonfires to make the 1 foot flame fire go up to 50 feet tall, however its safe, cuz the fumes don't ignite, its just the liquid, so the fire only goes up.

Stevie-D
10-02-2006, 02:25 PM
lol..reminds me of a similar story...

i was clearing some brush on my property last summer, and throwing it all on a rock pile to burn. there was like a crater or hole in the middle of the pile for god know what reason. well i didnt feel like taking the time to build the fire, so i threw on an ample amount of gas. never thought of it at the time, but when i threw the gas on there, it goes between the rocks, apparently allowing a high amount of fumes into the air. :devil: soaked the end of a stick in gas, lit it and threw it. holy god... the ground actually shook from that. you would think that i would learn from that. hahahaha...

aaronqjones
10-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Alright, here is how we do it. I have a wood stove in the middle of my backyard, we fill it with wood, put some gas on it, not tooooo much, but enough :D We then get a brick, pour lighter fluid on it, get a glove on, light it and throw it. If you video tape this at night it kicks ***. POW!

Ghost-Rider
10-02-2006, 02:55 PM
Yea this is what i did a few mins before the leaf and gas thing happened a watter bottle full of gas with a lil hole poked in it and a burning rag holy crap its asome got a pic with my phone it shoots fire and naplam .... asome ! :devil:

Scott-300ex
10-03-2006, 01:31 PM
If you do use gas, which you shouldn't cuz its stupid, throw a flare at it.

Shoots napalm? Do you even know wut napalm is, you won't get napalm from a bottle filled with gas. As you can tell I'm not saying instructions to anything so you don't get yourself killed, as how I'm not going to tell you how to make napalm.

Just make a Molotolve Cocktail next time.:D

10-03-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
At least you use a zippo, I carry a zippo with me. Bic lighters are GAY. Zippos first, matches 2nd, Bics, I just use them to throw on the ground to blow them up.

And the fumes is wut ignites in the gas, not the liquid. The fumes ignite, causing the liquid to ignite.

Pour gas onto a match and the match will go out. No explosion, DO NOT TRY THOUGH, Cuz you'll mess it up and get to the fumes first and blow yourself up(only saying this cuz wut you just did)

I could say so much about fire. LoL.

Theres a liquid we use when we have bonfires to make the 1 foot flame fire go up to 50 feet tall, however its safe, cuz the fumes don't ignite, its just the liquid, so the fire only goes up.

Zippos are sweet, but gay at times, makes your toke taste like lighter fluid:ermm:

Ghost-Rider
10-03-2006, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
If you do use gas, which you shouldn't cuz its stupid, throw a flare at it.

Shoots napalm? Do you even know wut napalm is, you won't get napalm from a bottle filled with gas. As you can tell I'm not saying instructions to anything so you don't get yourself killed, as how I'm not going to tell you how to make napalm.

Just make a Molotolve Cocktail next time.:D
It did shoot napalm cause the plastic was melting and on fire shottingf and was sticking to the rim of the pit and burning and ismeared it and the smeared area went up

and last weekend my friends day gave us a 15 year old boat gas tank .... ill say 2 things ... old gas a styro foam .... thats napalm...disel woulda worked better

1fst400
10-03-2006, 07:52 PM
For a BIG boom, take a watter bottle, or gatorade bottle. any bottle will work, bigger the louder. Fill it with excediline from a torch set, I know I cant spell it... (ex-ced-o-line):( . well anyways, fill the bottle then put the top on quick like.

Now this part is IMPORTANT, spray the outside of the bottle with somthing flamible, gas, carb cleen, brake cleen, anything will work. then spray a trail mabie 4 ft from the bottle that is now laying on the ground. lite the TRAIL, NOT THE BOTTLE!! the flames will the folow the trail and melt the plastic on the bottle and BOOOOOOM!!! its pretty awosem!!!

Scott-300ex
10-04-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
It did shoot napalm cause the plastic was melting and on fire shottingf and was sticking to the rim of the pit and burning and ismeared it and the smeared area went up

Gasoline and plastic DO NOT make napalm.

I believe you said Gas and styrofome? Thats napalm, but there are other chemicals that work even better.

When you make napalm, you have to mix them together, then let it sit up and turn into a gel. Gas is OK, but other chemicals we use make it gel up faster, better.