PDA

View Full Version : hontrx265r

xrxmxcx
10-01-2006, 04:44 PM
sent payment out 9/14 to Mike and he has not sent me my pipe as he said he would

last reply from him was that he was heading to fedex in 2 hours to ship out my pipe, then he later would send me a tracking number which never happened

i have tryed contacting him by phone and numerous PM's but maybe this will get his attention

if i do not hear from him in 2 days i am filing since it was a postal money order and it is mail fraud

gojk
10-01-2006, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by xrxmxcx
sent payment out 9/14 to Mike and he has not sent me my pipe as he said he would

last reply from him was that he was heading to fedex in 2 hours to ship out my pipe, then he later would send me a tracking number which never happened

i have tryed contacting him by phone and numerous PM's but maybe this will get his attention

if i do not hear from him in 2 days i am filing since it was a postal money order and it is mail fraud

Are you sure his name is Mike. I think this is the same guy that has been jerking me around. I believe his name is Mark Carson.

figair
10-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Man Imm glad I read this,I was going to buy his frame.......thanks

Chino886
10-02-2006, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by gojk
Are you sure his name is Mike. I think this is the same guy that has been jerking me around. I believe his name is Mark Carson.

His name is Mike!

motoman00440es
10-03-2006, 03:38 AM
Looks like he is at it again he can find the time to cash the check but not ship what you pay for in a timly fashon. And will lie to you saying that he has shipped the parts when he has not. what a LOSER he should be banned. This is the third complaint on him for the same thing. Hope the Mods see this.

gojk
10-03-2006, 09:51 AM
I agree, get rid of him.

I think that Laeger350RX is also associated with him and he is doing the same thing to me. First claimed he had a new job and was pinched for time, now he said that he has 2 broken legs and can't drive. It has been over 2 months since I have sent the money and he wants me to feel sorry for him.

figair
10-03-2006, 01:03 PM
I dont get how people can take money from someone,and not give the merchandise..Are they not affraid that the other party or parties might try to find them or locate them themselves...
Its weird because my old neighbor (in Chicago)had this happen on a snowmoblie forum.He sent money for a pipe and the dude dropped off the face of the earth then when he got the cash..Thats why I only send money orders,I know where shes going.Anywho,my neighbor was a truck driver it so happens he drove to colorado and went to this dudes house..Found out it was a 13year old kid,my neighbor looks like a grizzly bear and this boys dad was scared s*&$less..The parents knew nothing about it,ended up giving this dudes his cash back...but there are wack jobs out there,and to not know how these people are not scared of this person ending up at there front door,to open up a can of wooop azzzzz.:eek:

xrxmxcx
10-10-2006, 07:38 PM
ended up finally getting the pipe..