PDA

View Full Version : Why is it..

Mxjunkie
10-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Why do kid's allway's have to take picture's of other people's quad's and say they are their own?

Why do people lie about sponsors and act like they are a pro but inreailty they are just making a fool of them selfs because when they really own a warrior or a 250ex and just started riding.. then when they get caught in a lie they try and lie even more..

Why is it someone cant post a picture of them without getting hammered and put down when all they wanted to do was show everyone a good ride.. and the picture's are actually THEM riding and not someone else..

Why is it someone that get's some parts is first asked who paid for them, like it truely matters?

Why is it when a new member join's everyone think's they are superior to the new member's and they think that they can be a arse to them..

Why is it kid's nowaday's think that riding without helmet's is cool and riding on the road's running from the cop's is the funniest thing ever..

Why is it when your neighbor complain's about noise some kid's turf their lawns and raise even more hell..

Why is it if someone doesn't have a long travel front end or the best of everything people proceed to tell them they should of gotten something else..

Why is it some riders steal other rider's quads..

Anyone ever wonder these thing's?? I'd like to know what they find so amusing about it.. :ermm:

tp300ex
10-01-2006, 12:24 PM
hummm u got me on that one....but if i ever catch one of my younger cousians with out a helmet the key will be in my hands!

wvspeedfreak
10-01-2006, 12:32 PM
Well,I can't answer all your questions but I wonder alot of the same things :ermm:

Ghost-Rider
10-01-2006, 12:41 PM
Nice Rant.
there idiots thats why it also makes me mad when they say someone elses quad is theirs...i have a recon...i post pics of me on my recon instead of gettin a pic of some crazy tricked out quad....kinda like that bmx thread?

10-01-2006, 01:16 PM
Jadakiss woulda been proud of this thread...

Cr85rRida
10-01-2006, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Honda86
Jadakiss woulda been proud of this thread...

lmfao

procircuit406ex
10-01-2006, 02:38 PM
good questions...i wonder alot of the same things sometimes:ermm:

JRP
10-01-2006, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
Well,I can't answer all your questions but I wonder alot of the same things :ermm:

:ermm:

mx428
10-01-2006, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie

Why do people lie about sponsors and act like they are a pro but inreailty they are just making a fool of them selfs because when they really own a warrior or a 250ex and just started riding.. then when they get caught in a lie they try and lie even more..

Yeah, who does that.

Mxjunkie
10-01-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by mx428
Yeah, who does that.

LMFAO!

that just made my chitty day a lot better

Yoshibird productions does support teh 428 photo's though :p

2004exrider
10-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Yeah, who does that.

Nambla sponsers you too:eek:

Jimmy

CHEVYZ
10-01-2006, 07:12 PM
Yeah, who does that. LMGDAO. :p

That was the funniest thing I have seen on here in a while.

standardryder
10-01-2006, 07:36 PM
I got one...
Why is it that people seem to go faster in the pits then to do on the track?
got thinking about that after i almost riped some D bag off his quad and broke his neck for goin 40 in the pit and getting mud all over my girl, its just disrespectful for everyone. after that i started noticing it more and more all day.

mx428
10-01-2006, 08:27 PM
LMFAO!

that just made my chitty day a lot better
i try nigga, i try.

10-01-2006, 08:55 PM
i try nigga, i try.

I'M TIRED OF WAITING.

firefighterjosh
10-01-2006, 10:58 PM
Why is mx428 Sig So LONG!:confused:

400eXr1d3rZ
10-01-2006, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh

He has lots of sponsers :devil:

sly400ex
10-01-2006, 11:49 PM
Why is it you have to mimic Pappy?:confused:

ghost450
10-02-2006, 08:12 AM

he's a life time sponsered rider, man I wish Barney would sponsor me.

:D

ghost450
10-02-2006, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by sly400ex
Why is it you have to mimic Pappy?:confused:

in your sig you didn't mention what type of chain lube you use?? slipping man, slipping.

Nick110
10-02-2006, 12:37 PM
I got one..

Why is it that people build up sick quads and dont even know how to ride.

It doesnt make you cool to have a fully built quad and not know how to ride it actually makes you look foolish.

my .02

Scott-300ex
10-02-2006, 01:08 PM
Good ideas Josh, you come up with them all on your own?

Yeh, after I got done putting my 2nd clutch in my car one guy asked who paid for it. My unlce said "Mommy and Daddy" I wanted to rip his head off right there, I'm like, "NO, I PAID FOR EVERYTHING ON THAT CAR AND FOR THE CAR" I couldn't be to mean cuz he's lettin me use his pit to work on it, but that stuff pisses me off.

And kids around here that get EVERYTHING paid for by there parents, and no joke, have the nerve to say this.

Kid who borrowed dads car for a day-"We can take my car."
Spoiled kid-"Well its not your car, cuz your parents paid for it."

F U!!!!!!!!!!!!

450r51
10-02-2006, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
I got one..

It doesnt make you cool to have a fully built quad and not know how to ride it actually makes you look foolish.

my .02

i hear ya little bro.....id name a few names but id get flamed...

i.e. eleven yr olds should not have a full blown 450r.:eek2:
or three full blow race quads and not race.

MOFO
10-02-2006, 04:28 PM
I got one..

my .02

Why? Its their money... how does that affect you? So if a guy has a Ferrari in his garage, he shouldn't have it because he does not race it on the track?

I see plenty of people that buy a truck, lift it, run mud tires and NEVER leave the pavement. Why should they own that truck? I see people that go and purchase a BIG SUV or 1 ton pickup, yet hardly pull anything or drive anyone around. I guess we should limit what they can buy too...

Why is it that when parents work their arse off to provide for their kids, everyone always say - "He spoiled and does not deserve it..." - You dont know their story or background!

Why is it when kids or anyone for that matter, works their butt off, buy the best because they WANT THE BEST, but yet people say, you dont need that because you can't ride that good? Who are you to judge and say what people are allowed to purchase???

Thats my rant for this thread... :D

Ripitupfilms
10-02-2006, 06:45 PM
jealous much???

Nick110
10-02-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by MOFO

Why is it that when parents work their arse off to provide for their kids, everyone always say - "He spoiled and does not deserve it..." - You dont know their story or background!

Why is it when kids or anyone for that matter, works their butt off, buy the best because they WANT THE BEST, but yet people say, you dont need that because you can't ride that good? Who are you to judge and say what people are allowed to purchase???

Thats my rant for this thread... :D [/B]

I never talked about being spoiled or that person not deserving it. I just said before spending that much money on parts the person should learn how to handle the quad without the parts.

And Im not saying that if they have the money to not buy it, I just dont understand why they buy it. Im not telling anyone what to buy or not to buy.

I know that if a person learned the basics on a stock quad and learned how to control that they would be a better rider.

Ripitupfilms
10-02-2006, 06:51 PM
that doesnt make sense because if there quad has suspension and a nice setup its a saffer quad for the person to ride..

Mxjunkie
10-02-2006, 07:09 PM
One thing that may get overlooked which I belive I over looked it..

If a kid gets stright A's, does everything he is asked around the house and is a good kid I think he does deserve a brand new quad without paying for it..

Nick110
10-02-2006, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by atvracer9m
that doesnt make sense because if there quad has suspension and a nice setup its a saffer quad for the person to ride..

True. But it still wont get the person to learn the basics and how to control it when something goes wrong.

And Yes part of my yapping in this thread is because of jealousy. A small part.

firefighterjosh
10-02-2006, 07:13 PM
my .02

What if I bought the quad already built? :o

Nick110
10-02-2006, 08:02 PM
What if I bought the quad already built? :o

IDK to many questions for my small brain.

redrider311
10-02-2006, 08:25 PM

who are you to judge? :huh ive worked for an outlaws sprint car team for five years now and i could definately build one hell of a car but i could definately not drive it like our driver or any other pro.. so that makes me "un-cool"? man i wish i was cool....:rolleyes:

honda350r
10-02-2006, 08:46 PM
Why is it that my piss twist when I take a leak ???

firefighterjosh
10-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by honda350r
Why is it that my piss twist when I take a leak ??? :huh

10-02-2006, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by honda350r
Why is it that my piss twist when I take a leak ???

That's because you broke your pecker in Vietnam.

MOFO
10-03-2006, 03:58 AM
True. But it still wont get the person to learn the basics and how to control it when something goes wrong.

So next time I see a guy with a nice set of golf clubs and he had a bad game and is just starting, I'll be sure to tell him - "Go buy some cheaper clubs.... you wont learn anything with those nice clubs..."

Oh and why would a nice quad prevent someone from learning the "basics"????

Nick110
10-03-2006, 04:20 AM
So next time I see a guy with a nice set of golf clubs and he had a bad game and is just starting, I'll be sure to tell him - "Go buy some cheaper clubs.... you wont learn anything with those nice clubs..."

Wow some of you guys need to chill. What do golf clubs have to do with quading... Absolutly nothing. Thats completly different than a quad situation. If someone learns on a stock bike then they know what can go wrong and will learn how to prevent it. Now with a LT Bike then they dont know about the little things that can go wrong like on a stock bike, which will most likely never happen on the LT bike. So by riding the stock bike they learn how to correct or counter way more situations that they might come to. Then they can transfer those skills over to a LT bike .

"who are you to judge? ive worked for an outlaws sprint car team for five years now and i could definately build one hell of a car but i could definately not drive it like our driver or any other pro.. so that makes me "un-cool"? man i wish i was cool...."

--That also has nothing to do with the topic of quads. Your not building it for your self. Next time atleast come with some material that makes sense if your gonna flame me.

I will clarify, the majority of the people who cant ride and have sweet quads do it because other people have the parts, the quad, etc.

Everyone blew this discussion way out of proportion, so im done with it.

firefighterjosh
10-03-2006, 04:25 AM
I am not the best rider around. I bought a LT quad. I love it. Rides plush good handling.

Just cuz I am not a A class rider I can not have a nice ride?

If you saved 70k for a new Vette and the dealer said you can not buy this because you drove a honda accord before. Wouldn't you be ticked???:grr:

MX MaNiAc 06
10-03-2006, 04:29 AM
I also think u should at least ride a quad stock so u know the machine. If u get fast with stock suspension, u will get way faster with aftermarket.

fandl450r
10-03-2006, 06:34 AM
Wow this thread makes me laugh. I understand your point Nick110, but the fact still remains. They can do what ever the hell they want. Doesn't matter if they have the skills to ride it to its fullest ability, or not, or even have the basics for that matter. If they have the funds to do it, the real question becomes why not?

Some people just want the best, much like myself, can I ride the piss out of my quad? You better believe it. Too bad my motor's locked up :(

I just find it incredibly funny what a "little" bit of jealousy can turn into.

spraw602
10-03-2006, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by fandl450r
Wow this thread makes me laugh. I understand your point Nick110, but the fact still remains. They can do what ever the hell they want. Doesn't matter if they have the skills to ride it to its fullest ability, or not, or even have the basics for that matter. If they have the funds to do it, the real question becomes why not?

Some people just want the best, much like myself, can I ride the piss out of my quad? You better believe it. Too bad my motor's locked up :(

I just find it incredibly funny what a "little" bit of jealousy can turn into.

More like alot of jealousy. i have a bunch of cool things but its mainly b/c i had a good credit score. now i have a good credit score with a very bad debt to income ratio....anyway, you all need to chill on the people that have things given to them. it wont continue their whole life. and for the people buying stuff that doesnt use it, sometimes its nice to just say you have something cool like that or maybe they have a case of the "small mans syndrome" :rolleyes:

i bet all the guys with big trucks will be offended now :blah:

450ERRRRRR!
10-03-2006, 07:30 AM
Why is it an old man such as my self can go buy a 06 450R and cant ride or jump with it like a 18 year old?
Cause My Mommy and Daddy wouldnt buy me one and said "son just start saving your money". They didn't tell me it would take 30 years of mowing lawns to save enough to finaly get one.

Mxjunkie
10-03-2006, 08:57 AM

Very good point, if you ask me someone who start's on a full blown quad will be a lot better because you can push a full blown quad harder then a stock one.. Why learn on something that is going to hold you back?

krt400ex
10-03-2006, 01:04 PM
Why do kid's allway's have to take picture's of other people's quad's and say they are their own?

Why is it someone cant post a picture of them without getting hammered and put down when all they wanted to do was show everyone a good ride.. and the picture's are actually THEM riding and not someone else..

Why is it someone that get's some parts is first asked who paid for them, like it truely matters?

Why is it when a new member join's everyone think's they are superior to the new member's and they think that they can be a arse to them..

Why is it kid's nowaday's think that riding without helmet's is cool and riding on the road's running from the cop's is the funniest thing ever..

Why is it when your neighbor complain's about noise some kid's turf their lawns and raise even more hell..

Why is it if someone doesn't have a long travel front end or the best of everything people proceed to tell them they should of gotten something else..

Why is it some riders steal other rider's quads..

Anyone ever wonder these thing's?? I'd like to know what they find so amusing about it.. :ermm:

good question. i have posted pics of other ppls quads and i always say that it is not mine.

krt400ex
10-03-2006, 01:07 PM
Why learn on something that is going to hold you back?

if u can learn to hang with modded quads on a stocker, then when u mod urs, u will blow everybody out of the water. that is what will happen with me. i can hang with banshees and 450 without thinkin about it(not gloating or anything, just making a point), so once i mod mine(hopefully soon) i will smokin em.

MOFO
10-03-2006, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by krt400ex
if u can learn to hang with modded quads on a stocker, then when u mod urs, u will blow everybody out of the water. that is what will happen with me. i can hang with banshees and 450 without thinkin about it(not gloating or anything, just making a point), so once i mod mine(hopefully soon) i will smokin em.

so your saying the only way to get better is to start with a stock quad.... thats a bunch of BS!

You guys are relying TOO much on mod's instead of actual rider talent....and to develop rider talent does not mean you have to ride a stock quad.

Scott-300ex
10-03-2006, 01:19 PM
One thing that may get overlooked which I belive I over looked it..

If a kid gets stright A's, does everything he is asked around the house and is a good kid I think he does deserve a brand new quad without paying for it..

Yeh, he/she deserves it. But honestly, how many kids in your town or on here get straight A's and does everything their parents want? And I consider that A LOT of chores, and how many kids on here has A LOT of chores, does all of them, and gets all A's? Hardly anyone.

And when I had my 300ex I got bored with the power, so I figured out how to get more power by finding out how to ride it different, ride wheelie's, keep up with crf450's in the trails, get fast, then I got a 250r and I am a lot faster on it now than if I just got that for my first quad and ran it.

And, if they got a tricked out bike and cant ride it. GOOD! Cuz that means you can beat a tricked out bike!

10-03-2006, 01:59 PM
I'm with Nick on this one. There are so many people at the races that have a 450 with all top of the line parts, trailer and all the little things, but wont race because its muddy. On the random OP days there will be guys on the track with LT suspension + motor work, but rolls every jump. Nothing against people rolling jumps and learning, but you don't need LT suspension to roll a jump.
Sure its there own money, they can do what they want. But most of the time its because they think all those parts will make them look faster, go faster, and look cooler on the track. Not really. It looks good in the pits, but on the track its like WTF.

cop292
10-03-2006, 03:02 PM
I see both sides on this one. You should be able to ride what you want. However, You should also have the common sense to ride a quad that is within your skill level. I have seen numerous times where someone with little or no experience buys a tricked out race quad only to total it on the first ride. Granted this is their loss, but it also puts other people at risk if they ride in a public area. MY BIGGEST BEEF is parents who lack the b**** to say no to their 12 year old and buy him that shiny new 450 just because the kid saw it in a magazine. That is a recipe for disaster.....JMO

450r51
10-03-2006, 03:07 PM
nofearrider1 i know exactly what ur talking about, theres a kid that races in our district with a full blown baldwin quad, baldwin motor,pep,walsh u name it, it has it.

and this kid is absolutely horrible, i was dead last in our moto the one time and i ended up catching and passing this dude and all i got is a elka/dc4 front end on a stock motor.

mofo i agree with you also to a point it is all rider 95% of the time and 5% bike.

take my brother nick for example, the one who everyone is flaming, he goes out there on a stock suspension, stock engine 450r and goes bigger,faster and just rides better then most modded quads in his class. and if uve ever been to bpg when we were there u know exactly what im talking about, only ppl faster then him was randy lehr (pro rider) and fink. and pappy has the pics if doesnt think he can ride.

i know he thinks its funny more then nething to go flying past a fully built quad, when hes on his stocker:D

MOFO
10-03-2006, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by cop292
MY BIGGEST BEEF is parents who lack the b**** to say no to their 12 year old and buy him that shiny new 450 just because the kid saw it in a magazine. That is a recipe for disaster.....JMO

I agree with you on this one... 100%.

For the rest of you, if someone is racing a tricked out quad and can't ride... go take your quad and smoke him on the track - its as simple as that. How does that affect you? If anything, you should get a kick out of it as it shows you are the better rider!!!

Jealousy is the driving force in this thread IMO.

krt400ex
10-03-2006, 04:10 PM
so your saying the only way to get better is to start with a stock quad.... thats a bunch of BS!

You guys are relying TOO much on mod's instead of actual rider talent....and to develop rider talent does not mean you have to ride a stock quad.

i didn't say that. i just was saying that if u can learn to keep up with modded bikes on a stocker, then once u mod urs u will blow them out of the water.

arego
10-03-2006, 05:23 PM
whats a modded bike???

:devil:

10-03-2006, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by 450r51
i hear ya little bro.....id name a few names but id get flamed...

i.e. eleven yr olds should not have a full blown 450r.:eek2:
or three full blow race quads and not race.

*(cough cough)*...whiteyfz....*(cough cough)*:devil: :blah: :ermm: :chinese:

10-03-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by the_440_kid

You really don't know what you just started.

Nick110
10-03-2006, 06:02 PM
I agree with you on this one... 100%.

For the rest of you, if someone is racing a tricked out quad and can't ride... go take your quad and smoke him on the track - its as simple as that. How does that affect you? If anything, you should get a kick out of it as it shows you are the better rider!!!

Jealousy is the driving force in this thread IMO.

I know I am jealous of some people on here, but I try not to let it show, but its hard.

Its hard because Im that guy that shows up to theraces with a SUZ and open trailer. Has to pay for thier race fees.Then Camps out in a colemen and races the stock quad against the fully modded ones.

OK now Im done.:D

firefighterjosh
10-03-2006, 06:37 PM
I know I am jealous of some people on here, but I try not to let it show, but its hard.

Its hard because Im that guy that shows up to theraces with a SUZ and open trailer. Has to pay for thier race fees.Then Camps out in a colemen and races the stock quad against the fully modded ones.

I know were your coming from. I have a ranger and a trailer that holds 2 quads. Nothing else. I pay for everything.

I always wanted a race type quad. All I could afford was my banshee I bought 3 years ago. Not a good quad for XC. I just saved money and one day it came true. I don't have the $$$ to deck out a sotck quad, so I had to buy a Decked out one already. I still have a open trailer I still get wet if it rains before the race. I get beat by ppl on stock quads but the quad makes me happy.

All I can say is Save your money and one day it will happened. Also be consistent. Win races and someone will be at your trailer saying "hey, you want a sponsorship?"

wvspeedfreak
10-03-2006, 06:38 PM

Nick,I have seen you ride at Breezewood and you are definately an awesome rider.I watched you do stuff that other guys weren't doing on alot better equipped quads.That is something to be proud of.Try not to let jealousy get the best of you because there is always somebody with more money than you.You have the skills..........the better equipment will come one day ;)

Nick110
10-03-2006, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
Nick,I have seen you ride at Breezewood and you are definately an awesome rider.I watched you do stuff that other guys weren't doing on alot better equipped quads.That is something to be proud of.Try not to let jealousy get the best of you because there is always somebody with more money than you.You have the skills..........the better equipment will come one day ;)

Thanks, Ill keep that in mind. Means a lot man.

I guess another part of it is It seems like people dont take advantage of the opertunites they get.

300ex_#387
10-03-2006, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by the_440_kid

Wow your an a**. This thread just needs to be shut down. It keeps going downhill and there is no hope. Some people need to grow up and learn to not worry about what other people need and what they don't need. It's not your problem and your making it yours by whining about it.

Mxjunkie
10-03-2006, 08:00 PM
Nah it doesnt need to be shut down, people are just discussing matter's that should be in one thread and not the whole site :)

I think it's good for everyone to discuss some matter's like these because people learn from it. :D

300ex_#387
10-03-2006, 08:04 PM
Nah it doesnt need to be shut down, people are just discussing matter's that should be in one thread and not the whole site :)

I think it's good for everyone to discuss some matter's like these because people learn from it. :D

I'm just saying I don't think people should be singling other people out like that. It's always went downhill in his threads when he just tried to post a pic of him jumping, or his quad. I don't mind him having a nice race quad to learn on, and neither should other people. It's not their problem, so they should quit whining about it.

Mxjunkie
10-03-2006, 08:12 PM
True thats why I posted why do people get yelled at for posting pictures when it is them riding..

No use fighting over the thing's, it's only the internet guys just discuss them :D

10-03-2006, 08:41 PM
True thats why I posted why do people get yelled at for posting pictures when it is them riding..

No use fighting over the thing's, it's only the internet guys just discuss them :D

Some people just need to grow up and keep some things to theirself. No one has to deal with this type of ****.

arego
10-04-2006, 09:48 AM
I have a fully modded Segway and I am sponsored by goodwill you should see all the sweet riding gear they give at $.25 per pound...

Who's jealous now:blah:

10-04-2006, 11:37 AM
WHY IS IT everyone makes fun of me :(

10-04-2006, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Kickstarts_Suck

whos making fun of you?:huh

mx428
10-04-2006, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
Wow your an a**. This thread just needs to be shut down. It keeps going downhill and there is no hope. Some people need to grow up and learn to not worry about what other people need and what they don't need. It's not your problem and your making it yours by whining about it. Don't let it get to you, i'll hook you up with the Barney seasons 1 and 2 DVD box set.

krt400ex
10-04-2006, 01:50 PM
Don't let it get to you, i'll hook you up with the Barney seasons 1 and 2 DVD box set.

HAHAHAHAHA, LMAO....:D

MX MaNiAc 06
10-04-2006, 02:02 PM

Yeah everybody..

Is this where u wanna be when Jesus comes back? Making fun of little old Joe Dirt.

Its all fun dude dont let it bother u.

400ex124
10-04-2006, 02:55 PM
why the f do people argue about gay **** in the forum? and why the f is it that nobody can get along and just keep **** to themselves?

10-04-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
Yeah everybody..

Is this where u wanna be when Jesus comes back? Making fun of little old Joe Dirt.

Its all fun dude dont let it bother u.

i was kidding :huh

krt400ex
10-04-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by 400ex124
why the f do people argue about gay **** in the forum? and why the f is it that nobody can get along and just keep **** to themselves?

i can voice my opinion, it is a free country. don't tell me otherwise

300ex_#387
10-04-2006, 04:58 PM
Don't let it get to you, i'll hook you up with the Barney seasons 1 and 2 DVD box set.

Unrated with deleted scenes right?

mx428
10-04-2006, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
Unrated with deleted scenes right? Oh, i've got the hookups. It's the directors cut, that ****'s not even allowed in theatres!

MX MaNiAc 06
10-05-2006, 02:03 PM
i was kidding :huh

me too

SGA
10-05-2006, 11:12 PM

I don't have the $$$ to deck out a stock quad, so I had to buy a decked out one already. I still have a open trailer I still get wet if it rains before the race. I get beat by ppl on stock quads but the quad makes me happy.

I get beat by ppl on stock quads but the quad makes me happy.

Lots of good replies here but the sentence above jumped out at me .

Why do people do the things they do?
Why do parents buy quads for thier kids?
Why do people that cannot ride well add aftermarket parts ?
Why do people buy things that they want?
Why do the have nots ridicule and put down the haves?"

Why is it people do the things they do?

Because it makes them happy.

wilkin250r
10-05-2006, 11:43 PM
Let me give you another perspective.

My kid can't ride all that well. I'll be honest, she can't. But her quad is going to have some pretty sweet aftermarket parts LONG before she is able to handle them properly.

Does that make her a bad person?

SGA
10-06-2006, 11:37 AM
No, I dont see where that would make her a bad person.
It might to jealous people though.

Nick110
10-06-2006, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Let me give you another perspective.

My kid can't ride all that well. I'll be honest, she can't. But her quad is going to have some pretty sweet aftermarket parts LONG before she is able to handle them properly.

Does that make her a bad person?

No that does not make her a bad person. I also dont recall anyone saying that it makes someone a bad person if htey have a nice quad and cant ride it.