PDA

View Full Version : pappy,I got some things coming your way soon!!

brandon34r
10-01-2006, 07:28 AM
well pappy, My buddy has a yfz and I gots a 450r.For his stuff,he would like either an IMS,PRM summit,or Pro Armor bullhorn coated gloss black.It will be ne or the other as he is check to see which looks better on his quad.Also he has an Alba Pipe that needs some loving.It will be together so it will need to be ripped apart.Get the canister trans. blue with the endcap black if you could.He might want his new IMS heelguards gloss black too.

Now for me.
I have a TC shorty and my mid-pipe needs coated gloss black if you could.Also if my endcap could be coated i'd like it either trans red or trans blue.Ims heelguards will be gloss black.As soon as I can pick up a bumper cheap I will send that with to be gloss black.
Can you give me seperate prices on everthing with shipping from PA 17830?
Thanks pappy,you should see some parts soon and I wil;l update you as soon as I can find a bumper.Or if you have any down there coated black already that would be great!

Pappy
10-01-2006, 07:34 AM
Ive been so swamped I havent had a chance to order anything so if you find a bumper you like just buy it up and send it.

I really cant price the pipes until I see them, but I will be honest, I really have ZERO free time to be disassembling exhausts. I am covering 2 positions at work plus my own, and the pc work so until the first of the year I have to try and not take on work that will cost me alot of time as far as disassembly/reassembly. (I already have 4 or 5 full tear downs and rebuilds in the works so that is about all I can take with out getting behind)

brandon34r
10-01-2006, 12:05 PM
alright well I'll see what I can do on his exhaust.Other than that all the other stuff isnt too time consuming as the pipe so would it be alright if I can send the other stuff down once I get a bumper

Pappy
10-01-2006, 12:07 PM
the other parts are noooo problem